3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
can anyone recommend an RPG like this but not "this". one where the player character can get abused to ridiculous ahegao levels but with no "bad end". kind of like unbreaker but an RPG.

Dec 7, 2017
K, here's a mega for my save folder. Save 20 is the clear save, rest are at various points (typically b4 entering dungeon, then b4 boss fight). This is for the steam version specifically, cause that's the one I own.
Lemme know if it has issues.

Mega
Good shit m8, saves are working fine.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
can anyone recommend an RPG like this but not "this". one where the player character can get abused to ridiculous ahegao levels but with no "bad end". kind of like unbreaker but an RPG.
Something I would like to see also, I don't think in Japanese games you will have much luck all sex is so bad that all genitals have to be censored in there games, they seem to almost have to make any sexual relations ships other than lover's maybe to be BAD END. Making it always bad to do any adult action's in there adult game's.

Some western made games tend to have this ability to be somewhat slutty, but even they tend to make promiscuous behavior a bad ending thing also..

I have said it before, but I do find it really odd that in and adult game you're penalized for doing adult thing's in it.

Reactions: piruzin

anarchy12

Sep 11, 2016
Violeted Heroine: has some bad ends but they are not hard locked bad ends, as far as I know you can continue after each of them.
Karryn's Prison: has a slut level, linear story with 3 endings which are based on the slut level if I remember correctly.
Might also like some of the ONEONE1 games, most of them have branching story based on how abused the character gets. Although you do get locked into paths meaning you can miss content.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I can't help but feel the character art is wasted on being a H-game. The female characters look like they could be part of something bigger like a 2D fighting game.

• Angry
Reactions: spoopyboopyboi
Mar 27, 2021
Just finished it with Ending 4 (Bad end), it's much better right now, I changed my mind about this game. Some things are better than the previous game still the other game has some mechanics that are better. What about the fact that you start as lvl 50? You can beat everyone easily, for real... And the good thing about this game is that you have to search for information about the principal exc. It's really a 8 or and 8.5 out of 10, really really great, hope there's gonna be a 3rd game.

Edit: Just watched all the CGs and yeah, as always these 2 games have a good quantity of CGs and the quality is not that bad but as always nothings really too good if not for 2 or 3 CGs, for sure in the 1st game there were better CGs. Quick question, is there any way to watch the H Animations like in the 1st game? Doesn't really seem like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
ONEONE1. I read some of their hentai. didn't know they made games. That is definitely the level of "abuse" and "good end" i'm looking for. specifically the ones where their abuser is "defeated" in the end.

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
Something I would like to see also, I don't think in Japanese games you will have much luck all sex is so bad that all genitals have to be censored in there games, they seem to almost have to make any sexual relations ships other than lover's maybe to be BAD END. Making it always bad to do any adult action's in there adult game's.

Some western made games tend to have this ability to be somewhat slutty, but even they tend to make promiscuous behavior a bad ending thing also..

I have said it before, but I do find it really odd that in and adult game you're penalized for doing adult thing's in it.
you'd probably like [Others] - [Completed] - The Tower of Succubus [Final] [Libra Heart] | F95zone
they're quite few and far between.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya that like the only problem i have is that the game is super short i wouldn't mind the game being short if it had more then 1 boss like the first game

• Angry
Reactions: spoopyboopyboi
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes