3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Welp, it looks like the official Kagura Games version of Kamikaze Ouka 2, will be releasing on Febuary 5th, 2022. I highly suggest you guys buy this game directly from Kagura Games' store, instead of Steam. We need to get into the habit, of supporting adult game developers, outside of the mainstream services.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
I'll upload this game but I wanted to know if is just me or seems the first one has more content than second one?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I'll upload this game but I wanted to know if is just me or seems the first one has more content than second one?
It felt that way to me, but not by much. I think it might be more so that the content in 1 is more obviously accessible / potentially more varied. Since in 1 most of the content is along the story path of beating the dungeons and the bosses, - which themselves are all different - but in 2 there's a lot of side content that you have to explore a bit for, and the main story content isn't all that different.

If you mean like actual gameplay content, as in takes longer to beat, yeah definitely, but that's just due the padding from the dungeon crawling in the first one. I don't mean that in a bad way, just that 1 has more fights with trash mobs.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
It felt that way to me, but not by much. I think it might be more so that the content in 1 is more obviously accessible / potentially more varied. Since in 1 most of the content is along the story path of beating the dungeons and the bosses, - which themselves are all different - but in 2 there's a lot of side content that you have to explore a bit for, and the main story content isn't all that different.

If you mean like actual gameplay content, as in takes longer to beat, yeah definitely, but that's just due the padding from the dungeon crawling in the first one. I don't mean that in a bad way, just that 1 has more fights with trash mobs.
I see, yes I guess because the first one has variety can pass the impression that has more content, I like both it was just a personal observation. Thank you for your answer.

Reactions: mattsan and Decckar

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Does anyone know what ending from the prequel that is canon for this? I assume it is the good ending?

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Is there scat in the kagura version too? That would be a new milestone for kagura games. Can anyone confirm?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 2 v1.03 Kagura Games

1. Extract and Play

GDRIVE | PIXELDRAIN | MEGANZ | | |

Enjoy...

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D
Game got updated to 1.04 can you update this too?

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes