3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018
does going into defeat route just experience all the erotic scenes right. and you dont have to win. there side encounters( like teacher punishment)into so i wonder if you need to win to experience

in the victory route is there any erotic scences

Jan 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me how tf to get into the bath house
Been a while since I played this but I think it's after the second defeat to the boss.
Once you go in again they'll grant you access to the changing area.

Also on an unrelated note I remember losing to the goons in the hideout deliberately over and over just to get Ouka down to level 1 which I did, and then in the sumo club to the north when you keep spamming the cg with the first 2 students she gradually earned EXP back and leveled up, I eventually conceded and used a save edit to put those stats back up but it didn't matter once you are locked into a loss you can only get bad ends. I wonder if Anko was originally going to make all 4 boys interactive with or if there was going to be an intended way for Ouka to regain some power. Looks like content may have been scrapped, same with the one ending in the principals office where you can resist the aphrodisiac for the first few turns... why give options where theres no real option?

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Also on an unrelated note I remember losing to the goons in the hideout deliberately over and over just to get Ouka down to level 1 which I did, and then in the sumo club to the north when you keep spamming the cg with the first 2 students she gradually earned EXP back and leveled up, I eventually conceded and used a save edit to put those stats back up but it didn't matter once you are locked into a loss you can only get bad ends. I wonder if Anko was originally going to make all 4 boys interactive with or if there was going to be an intended way for Ouka to regain some power. Looks like content may have been scrapped, same with the one ending in the principals office where you can resist the aphrodisiac for the first few turns... why give options where theres no real option?
Yeah! I like totally agree with you on this>>> one loss and all is pretty much gonna be bad with no real escape.

This one seems to me ( Like a few others have said ) like a very unfinished product.

However a true translation might make it more understandable. I did some editing of the MTL, and tried to understand the plot and clarify it where I could, but there are a few key things in there that I just am unable to be sure about. ( and I have not fully finished my interpretation yet )

I do still pick at it some when I get and urge to tinker with it and play it some as I do really like the totally lewd and nothing held back as in all things can happen way that Ankoku Marimokan makes there games, but this one does feel unfinished. ( I have re-uploaded my stuff as I have redone it with and updated number. but it is far from finished.)

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

DudeguyMcDude

May 4, 2021
I remember following this and even playing the early development versions. There were a cuts made to it. Like behind the school, it looked like there would've been more scenes between Ouka and the goons. Likely where she was in complete submission to them. I also recall him talking about possibly adding more endings to match the changing routes, but I can understand him dropping it as that is a lot of work. He also played with the idea of adding a bus harassment scene in this too, but probably just didn't want to add it. As for other scenes and such, I can't recall. The Gameplay is pretty much how he wanted it.

Jan 6, 2020
I'm okay with a lack of bus harassment as the first game had that sequence when you wore the school uniform and lost to regular goons to repeat the journey. Unfinished I still think it's a decent game, compared to the first RPG it kinda blows but it's probably on par with the second ouka game where she battles using rock/paper/scissors. The first wasn't bad either but it doesn'thave that refined Graphitti style artwork that OUkas later games seem to have

One thing I find slightly odd is the Steam page for the game Ouka and the JK girls costumes are palette swapped to almost all black, The purple haired Handler's costume seems the same though. It just seems like a weird thing to change.

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Kagura does have it's pros and cons as well, people in the tread are hyped up but seem to be forgetting it's indeterminate how long it's gonna take before Kagura finishes the game. It could be a couple of weeks or it could be years on end. Further more we don't know what Kagura might change in order to get it on steam while fan translations tend to be more faithful to the source. The bright spot is that you know it'll be uncensored though, which'll provide a whole new experience. I think there is merit in trying both. Mainly cause like I said Kagura could not release this game for years, for all we know.
It's confirmed that the initial version on Steam, will be an all-ages version. While this is not uncommon for Ankoku Marimokan, to offer a wholesome/all-ages option in his games, this will be all-ages by default. The last Ouka game, had an option where sexual attacks are nullified & erased, by wearing special non-destructive pants. There WILL however, be an offsite adult patch!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Have u played japanese version bro? cuz i get problem when fighting too in english version. waiting for an update
Nope, no problem. It's even one of the games I've completed a few times to get the different endings. I've never played the game in Japanese.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Damn man, I really hope Kagura gets their shit together soon and releases this with a good translation and uncensored art. They take so damn long, I'm still fucking waiting for Pray Game.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Also, OP's gallery tutorial is incorrect and should be removed. Even with swatches 100-140 checked with a save editor, there are still scenes that are not unlocked yet. For example, the scene from CG17 is saying "There is no recollection of this CG"

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes