3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Whenever a highly anticipated hentai game is up, I rather wait for Kagura Games than get a translation that you can't read with MTL.

VarthDater

May 5, 2020
Yeah, so know we got two versions to come out soon. The Fan Translation and the Kagura Translation, I gladly appreciate all the current work that has been done, but know with Kagura picking up this title, yeah most people might wait for them to finish it. Again, I'm very glad that this game is translated, but Kagura does legit ones so I'm wait to see how the two of them compare.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, so know we got two versions to come out soon. The Fan Translation and the Kagura Translation, I gladly appreciate all the current work that has been done, but know with Kagura picking up this title, yeah most people might wait for them to finish it. Again, I'm very glad that this game is translated, but Kagura does legit ones so I'm wait to see how the two of them compare.
Kagura does have it's pros and cons as well, people in the tread are hyped up but seem to be forgetting it's indeterminate how long it's gonna take before Kagura finishes the game. It could be a couple of weeks or it could be years on end. Further more we don't know what Kagura might change in order to get it on steam while fan translations tend to be more faithful to the source. The bright spot is that you know it'll be uncensored though, which'll provide a whole new experience. I think there is merit in trying both. Mainly cause like I said Kagura could not release this game for years, for all we know.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
still waiting for complete n full translation with hints
please tell me someone working on this
prequel was great

Mar 27, 2021
I just finshed the 1st one, very good game btw, and once I downloaded this one it had all CGs... What the heck? So basically you have to delete every single file in the "save" folder. Do it guys 'cause maybe you can spoil you something.

Edit: Alright... The 1st one is MUCH better then this one... As always sequels are worser than prequels...

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes