3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I started trying to make sense of the MTL, and translate some of it I think better.

A long way to go, but here are my results so far.

Install
Unzip, and replace your data folder in the www folder with this data (But First back up your data folder encase you don't like what I have done.)

Uninstall
Just replace your data folder I told you to back up.

If I do More
If I do more, I will advance the number as in data_tag01 would be come tag02 and so on.

If it help's Great. If Not I am truly sorry for bothering you.
you are a hero

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah, for some reason this keeps opening up in a new tab as a wall of text rather than a zip.
when you down load it right click it and save link as, and should download fine I just tried it. It is something I have seen before.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I started trying to make sense of the MTL, and translate some of it I think better.

A long way to go, but here are my results so far.

Install
Unzip, and replace your data folder in the www folder with this data (But First back up your data folder encase you don't like what I have done.)

Uninstall
Just replace your data folder I told you to back up.

If I do More
If I do more, I will advance the number as in data_tag01 would be come tag02 and so on.

If it help's Great. If Not I am truly sorry for bothering you.
EDIT >>> A lot of problems stemmed from the MTL making a mess of things like "\nr<\n[1]>" which is right for the female protagonist, but the MTL translation buggered the hell out of it.

I have pretty much fixed all the park scenes translations, and some of the other scene's. But there is still a lot stuff (I mean a lot) that still needs fixing. If others want to take up and do more that would be great. I pruned and tweaked as I played the game.

I may latter when have time try to plow through some more of it, but it takes time, as I can not read a lick of Japanese, and have to just have the game open, and my editor at the same time. so when I see something I am sure I can fix. I do it right them.

EDIT >>> Also if have trouble downloading
when you down load it right click it and save link as, and should download fine I just tried it. It is something I have seen before.
Linked in the OP.

Reactions: taglag

MrPeperoni

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, will the combat animation fix be released? I see the post of "Silence" from January 7th, where he says he will try to fix it. But 13 days have passed and I don’t understand if it will come out at all or do I need to do something with the Japanese version myself so that they work? Please tell me who owns the info.o_Oo_O

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hi, will the combat animation fix be released? I see the post of "Silence" from January 7th, where he says he will try to fix it. But 13 days have passed and I don’t understand if it will come out at all or do I need to do something with the Japanese version myself so that they work? Please tell me who owns the info.o_Oo_O
I don't remember where I was on this project. I got busy with other games and my own projects again so just sort of forgot about this one. I might get to it eventually.

Reactions: uncleaR1596

MrPeperoni

Mar 4, 2020
I don't remember where I was on this project. I got busy with other games and my own projects again so just sort of forgot about this one. I might get to it eventually.
Thanks for your work. Very often I see that you help with fixing games. I have read the entire thread of this game and am still waiting hoping to fully enjoy this game :) I can't say for everyone, but I will really hope you get here :) Thanks again for all your work.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I don't really know all these "tricks", thanks for doing what you did :D I didn't think it would be that easy.
Yeah, you can just @ people and they'll be notified, same as if you reply to the comment. Very useful for things like this.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't really know all these "tricks", thanks for doing what you did :D I didn't think it would be that easy.
I tend to pay attention to quotes and mentions most. I watch so many threads that unless i visit them regularly i dont get notified anymore. Easiest way to get me to look at a broken game or an issue i had a hand in fixing.

wutface12

Nov 7, 2017
Just by taking a look at picture folder you can see most of these are not being used in the game. There is something fundamentaly wrong with this version, haven't played original thou.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
whatup peeps, as usual this is just a small edit of Map1 and 7 json, which fix some of the early game translation.
This is on top of the previous MTL update by taglag. If anyone wants to help just send the original line and the translated line here and tag me, I can pop it in.
To install this drop the www/
Update: new files below,

Last edited:

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
please fix the translation its a turn off for the h scenes
I understand you don’t like the translation, but did you really feel the need to use an alt account to review bomb this game twice? It’s like you didn’t even tried to hide it, very weird.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes