3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
wassup its your boi, here to update a bit more... I didnt want to get too spoiled so I stopped editing map by map.
This is my personal updates that I want to share. I took a lot of creative liberties with it tho, so downloader beware. Will probaly put a disclaimer somewhere
Update: Its basically done, and I also reworked the whole battle system. If ya want the vanila experience don't overwrite skills.json.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
wassup its your boi, here to update a bit more... I didnt want to get too spoiled so I stopped editing map by map.
This is my personal updates that I want to share, with an edit to the starting level of Ouka to make it not as easy
Update: no starting level edits, about 80% of the text are localized
Use what I have done if you want in your version, I am fine with that, just getting a full translation will be nice, my dialogue can be a bit gritty, but I like it that way.

I have so many things I am looking at picking at this one would take me a long time to ever weed through.

Any way I can help I will try. I really enjoyed the last Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka so getting a finished dialogue fix for me to play is the most important thing here. ;) ( Just don't slack on the Gutter talk in it, LOL)

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
Use what I have done if you want in your version, I am fine with that, just getting a full translation will be nice, my dialogue can be a bit gritty, but I like it that way.

I have so many things I am looking at picking at this one would take me a long time to ever weed through.

Any way I can help I will try. I really enjoyed the last Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka so getting a finished dialogue fix for me to play is the most important thing here. ;) ( Just don't slack on the Gutter talk in it, LOL)
Hell yea the talk is the most important part haha (its also the largest file to edit), but yea I can't stand poetry too so this is me trying to make it semi-coherent for myself and then sharing em around

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hell yea the talk is the most important part haha (its also the largest file to edit), but yea I can't stand poetry too so this is me trying to make it semi-coherent for myself and then sharing em around
I don't know if you have it in there yet, but I did a data_tag02 just yesterday I think, edited one of the H-scenes from the doctor where Ouka was used to get the boy's to drop there semen for testing. It should be all in the ComonEvents most H-scenes are there, you might miss the lead in text from the gym I think it is map I did, but I don't think it was anything special.

I think maybe that was the last H-scene needed for me to finish up the School doctor stuff. (I had a little time and did it)

I just finally I think finished up my PRIMAL SPHERE [Final] [Anmitsuya] MTL fixing. I don't think I have left any thing in it undone now
https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4957976 If you have not played that one I think I have a solid MTL translation fix on it. Some of it's Menu stuff is in the JS folder, I did not translate it as the JS folder from Silentce post worked fine for me, just don't use there data folder it will over write mine.

EDIT >>>> When fixing keep your Eye out for this in Ouka Dialogue Qnrexzd\n[1undefined] It should be this \nr<\n[1]>
If you just need her name to appear in your text as in say "While looking at the dog \N[1] saw it had a large cock" where the \N[1] would be Ouka name.

Last edited:

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
I don't know if you have it in there yet, but I did a data_tag02 just yesterday I think, edited one of the H-scenes from the doctor where Ouka was used to get the boy's to drop there semen for testing. It should be all in the ComonEvents most H-scenes are there, you might miss the lead in text from the gym I think it is map I did, but I don't think it was anything special.

I think maybe that was the last H-scene needed for me to finish up the School doctor stuff. (I had a little time and did it)

I just finally I think finished up my PRIMAL SPHERE [Final] [Anmitsuya] MTL fixing. I don't think I have left any thing in it undone now
https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4957976 If you have not played that one I think I have a solid MTL translation fix on it. Some of it's Menu stuff is in the JS folder, I did not translate it as the JS folder from Silentce post worked fine for me, just don't use there data folder it will over write mine.

EDIT >>>> When fixing keep your Eye out for this in Ouka Dialogue Qnrexzd\n[1undefined] It should be this \nr<\n[1]>
If you just need her name to appear in your text as in say "While looking at the dog \N[1] saw it had a large cock" where the \N[1] would be Ouka name.
Thanks, I have basically replaced Qnrexzd and the undefined so it will be \n[1] all the way, hopefully it will work.

Also Im half way through the common events already, but I need someone spoil me a little bit about the H-scene. I'm not sure how the game story goes (editing blind lmao) and kinda roughly connect the scenes together for me. Actually I just need to know which scene comes after H09: Boss defeat 3 and which scene comes after Boss defeat 4 :D

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks, I have basically replaced Qnrexzd and the undefined so it will be \n[1] all the way, hopefully it will work.

Also Im half way through the common events already, but I need someone spoil me a little bit about the H-scene. I'm not sure how the game story goes (editing blind lmao) and kinda roughly connect the scenes together for me. Actually I just need to know which scene comes after H09: Boss defeat 3 and which scene comes after Boss defeat 4 :D
Only thing is major different is with this \nr<\n[1]> you will place her name at the top right of the dialogue box like this image shows, which denotes for sure that it is her talking. Where \n[1] will just place her name in the dialogue.

EDIT>>> In order to do the H-scene's it is good to have a full save, go to the CG room with your editor in the back ground up and ready, use the search function to find dialogue that begins the H-scene, and then go from there. doing each CG in the viewing room one after the other until you get them all. This has worked for me very well.

That also lets you go back and check for typo's easily after you have committed the edit's as well.

EDIT >>>Also watch out on the Qnrexzd\n[1undefined] sometimes it may have another NPC number as in Qnrexzd\n[7undefined]

Last edited:

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
Only thing is major different is with this \nr<\n[1]> you will place her name at the top right of the dialogue box like this image shows, which denotes for sure that it is her talking. Where \n[1] will just place her name in the dialogue.

EDIT>>> In order to do the H-scene's it is good to have a full save, go to the CG room with your editor in the back ground up and ready, use the search function to find dialogue that begins the H-scene, and then go from there. doing each CG in the viewing room one after the other until you get them all. This has worked for me very well.

That also lets you go back and check for typo's easily after you have committed the edit's as well.

EDIT >>>Also watch out on the Qnrexzd\n[1undefined] sometimes it may have another NPC number as in Qnrexzd\n[7undefined]
Yea I get ya, but Im a weird boi and don't want to spoil myself off playing the game, just editing text only haha. Its an H game so building a coherent storyboard is pretty easy, there are just some minor loose end here and there thats all :D I'll prob re-edit my version as I play after the initial edits haha

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yea I get ya, but Im a weird boi and don't want to spoil myself off playing the game, just editing text only haha. Its an H game so building a coherent storyboard is pretty easy, there are just some minor loose end here and there thats all :D I'll prob re-edit my version as I play after the initial edits haha
I'll link it in the OP, just need to know how to label it, and if you're done with it.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
What did you change, dialogue in what flavour & what's that about the battle system being different?
Dialogue wise its in the same vein, some I just make it readable, some more in the same vein of the Fatalpulse Doujins. The battle system is the same but just harder, with attacks cost alot more energy and sex attacks being stronger as you get defeated. The victory route is still straight forward of course

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Dialogue wise its in the same vein, some I just make it readable, some more in the same vein of the Fatalpulse Doujins. The battle system is the same but just harder, with attacks cost alot more energy and sex attacks being stronger as you get defeated. The victory route is still straight forward of course
So basically more extreme/lewded & tougher combat?

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks to all; thats working on the translation, and -- to the creator of the thread. Much appreciated

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
i will wait for full translation
I can understand that, I am still working on mine, sadboikyller used some of my early overhaul in his ( I told him too as getting a playable read is what I think is important), and his will get you through the main game okay. It lacks a little in quality, but works.

But Mine and his are both interpretations from the MTL, I will slowly update mine, but it will be some time before mine is fully done as I try to spend time making it fit, and read well.

But mine is just MTL overhaul, which I am some time off from finishing, as I just get limited time to work on it, and I also play other games.
( I do try very hard to make the dialogue fit the story, and make the best guesses I can on things I am not sure about. The H-scenes are easy, they just take time as you can mostly see exactly what is happening there, so they will always for the most part be absolutely correct.

Story line I can easy make wrong guesses but I doubt in the long run it will be a big difference. For and H-game.)

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I started trying to make sense of the MTL, and translate some of it I think better.

A long way to go, but here are my results so far.

Install
Unzip, and replace your data folder in the www folder with this data (But First back up your data folder encase you don't like what I have done.)

Uninstall
Just replace your data folder I told you to back up.

If I do More
If I do more, I will advance the number as in data_tag01 would be come tag02 and so on.

If it help's Great. If Not I am truly sorry for bothering you.
EDIT >>> A lot of problems stemmed from the MTL making a mess of things like "\nr<\n[1]>" which is right for the female protagonist, but the MTL translation buggered the hell out of it.

I have pretty much fixed all the park scenes translations, and some of the other scene's. But there is still a lot stuff (I mean a lot) that still needs fixing. If others want to take up and do more that would be great. I pruned and tweaked as I played the game.

I may latter when have time try to plow through some more of it, but it takes time, as I can not read a lick of Japanese, and have to just have the game open, and my editor at the same time. so when I see something I am sure I can fix. I do it right them.

EDIT >>> Also if have trouble downloading
when you down load it right click it and save link as, and should download fine I just tried it. It is something I have seen before.

Here is Mega Link Data_Tag06 ( added more to the quest line, and set identifiers on many characters dialogue that had none.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone may have made Ping images already, I just threw these together for the battle menu go in www/img/battlecommands I have the file structure in the zip file. but wanted you to know where they need to go. ( Yeah I know there pretty shitty, but they are in English.) The attached image lets you see what they look like.

Mega
After installing and launching game it reports several files missing from bgm whish is odd because bgm files weren't touched.

Reactions: Srnekomancer
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes