3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
The game tries to load ouka3-18.png, I looked it up but it doesn't seem to exist in the files. None of the patches seem to supply the image either and after looking up exhentai galleries it is nowhere to be found there either.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The game tries to load ouka3-18.png, I looked it up but it doesn't seem to exist in the files. None of the patches seem to supply the image either and after looking up exhentai galleries it is nowhere to be found there either.
In cases like that what I normally do is find a .png in the game that sort of fits, and just copy that image, and then rename it to the image that is missing.

That will normally get you back moving in the game.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
In cases like that what I normally do is find a .png in the game that sort of fits, and just copy that image, and then rename it to the image that is missing.

That will normally get you back moving in the game.
I did exactly that, wasn't really worth the effort in hindsight considering the downgrade the sequel received. Very disappointing.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
I am missing several pictures and because of that, the game freezes after a fight. I downloaded all patches and have the same problem that some pictures are missing like pinch-3-10.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There are 3 different extras that are interesting, but I'm not sure which is most relevant or if they overwrite/don't work with each other: Wordwrap and QOL patch - taglag's MTL overhaul - sadboikyller's update

Which ones should I get for a good balance of patched game content and improved MTL?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think I pretty much figured it out. Had to play no. 1 first so it took while to get back.

I much prefer the mechanics of the first game. Is the quicktime event from the base game or is it from sadboikyller 's mod?

I'm all for quicktime events in games... but not when I'm otherwise occupied.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
I think I pretty much figured it out. Had to play no. 1 first so it took while to get back.

I much prefer the mechanics of the first game. Is the quicktime event from the base game or is it from sadboikyller 's mod?

I'm all for quicktime events in games... but not when I'm otherwise occupied.
Its in the base game, its pretty generous you can just spam and wont get punished for it

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
You won't miss anything. It's there, but unless you obsess about having things a specific way you're fine.

I already completed it :) Thanks for your work on the game.
I just wanna be sure it's not unreadable. Can never be too sure these days whenever you see the (MTL) tag.
Sometimes it's honestly well done with very few minor mistakes, other times it's worse than DeepL

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I just wanna be sure it's not unreadable. Can never be too sure these days whenever you see the (MTL) tag.
Sometimes it's honestly well done with very few minor mistakes, other times it's worse than DeepL
Just to be certain you understand. I used the addons in the first post. Don't know how it is without the addons.

First Silentce's Wordwrap, then taglag's MTL overhaul and finally sadboikyller's update. Added to the game in that order.

I don't know how much of Silentce's work is preserved that way, but it worked for me.

Finally, I did not use skills.json from sadboikyller's update, but that one's up to you.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
So as far I can tell, this game still have problems with the fight scenes sex cause image missing really annoys me. Fix it.

Miniguylad

Feb 4, 2018
I have a problem, the game is trying to load Ouka3-18.png however I searched through the pictures and it's nowhere to be found. if someone could upload the file i'm missing I'd be thankful

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I have a problem, the game is trying to load Ouka3-18.png however I searched through the pictures and it's nowhere to be found. if someone could upload the file i'm missing I'd be thankful
It doesn't exist in my folder either. To be honest I'm not sure it matters that it tries to load it. Walk somewhere else, talk to someone, reload the game... it should disappear. I don't remember exactly what you should do.

If you want the error to be gone you can make a copy of 'Ouka3-0.png' and rename the copy 'Ouka3-18.png '. That's her standing naked image, which is probably close enough to what it should've been.

Superman5944

Sep 1, 2019
I'm praying someone is still looking at this thread. I understand that there is a defeat and victory route but anytime i enter what I assume is the boss' room (fat dude) he just runs away and i get an ending? How do I even fight him at all?

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes