taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Here is my translation just the data folder.

I have pretty much translated everything from the default MTL, for the most part it should be done. ( still some of the quest dialogue I am pondering to get right in a few places )

Not sure how it stands up to anyone Else's attempt's at translating but I feel pretty good about it. I tend to use more colorful metaphor's, and pronouns ,(Bitch, pussy, Clit, fuck, fucking, slut, Damn, Ass, Cock Dick, and sometime penis, and vagina), what have you depends on the scene mostly, but in general I try to use dirtier language, I am and adult after all and I expect the seedier side of adult language in my adult games.

I believe I have gotten all the H-scenes Now. I was actually pretty happy with my Cheer leader H-scene text. And a few of the others.

I have been cautious and careful I think I have stayed true to the context in all places. ( some of the MTL was just fluff and understandable enough that I ignored it, My main focus was on the H-scenes and the text leading into those H-Scenes)

If you want to try it. Let me know what your think about how I handle the text. Big Thank you to Silentce For patching his fixes to work with my Translation. I have combined them here as this was linked from the main page.

Install
Just Unzip My translation and Silentce Fixes.7z Copy the www folder from My translation and Silentce Fixes\Patch 1.03 Edited MTL\ and paste it into your main game folder allow it to overwrite. ( Back up your original www/data and www/js folder's first In case you don't like what I and they have done)

[I hope that was explained well enough :) ]

Uninstall ( If don't like or fucks up is easy to get rid of )
Just copy your original Data and js files back into the WWW game folder and allow it to over write Mine. You'll be back like you were.

WIP
I am still picking at it, but feel it is more than playable and I think a much better play than originally

Letting me know if his and my labor was helpful, would give me more incentive to keep at it.

EDIT >>> I would say it is pretty much done now with The combination of Silentce fixes and my Translations. There are probably some lines in the quest that I ignored because they were understandable enough as they were. Possibly some side missions I may have missed as well but I think is solid enough. ( Feel I have interpreted all the important stuff)
I would not have been so aggressive with this one but it is quit good, and more than worth a few play through.

This should be a Mega Link, I use my Mega so seldom I am not good at using it.
Changed name is My translation and Silentce fixes. Combined them.

I am not sure Silentce used my latest Data folder, so I have also included it in the spoiler, if have doubts install the combined and then install the Tag_data_11 and allow it to over write.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Akren

Aug 25, 2019

I have pretty much translated everything from the default MTL, for the most part it should be done, there are a few of the H-scenes I have not finished yet. Still picking at those. ( still some of the quest dialogue I am pondering to get right in places )

Not sure how it stands up to anyone Else's attempt's at translating but I feel pretty good about it. I tend to use more colorful metaphor's, and pronouns ,(Bitch, pussy, Clit, fuck, fucking, slut, Damn, Ass, Cock Dick, and sometime penis, and vagina), what have you depends on the scene mostly, but in general I try to use dirtier language, I am and adult after all and I expect the seedier side of adult language in my adult games.

I am still picking at it. I want to finish all the H-scenes. I was actually pretty happy with my Cheer leader H-scene text. Some of the others I was not so interested in, and just did them in a rapid way.

If you want to try it. Let me know what your think about how I handle the text.

Install
Just Unzip my file and copy my data folder into your WWW folder inside the Main game folder and allow it to overwrite. ( Back up your original Data folder first In case you don't like what I have done)

Just copy your original Data folder back into the WWW game folder and allow it to over write Mine. You'll be back like you were.

WIP
I am still picking at it, ( quite a few places I have not fully done yet as it is a big game as RPGMV games go, and has a lot of text ) if I update it I will raise the number on my upload so you know if have my latest version.

Letting me know if my labor was helpful, would give me more incentive to keep at it, and complete the rest of the H-scenes.

EDIT >>>NOTE >>> If it gives you trouble downloading as in instead of downloading you get a wall of text.

Just right click it and download use "Save as link" that should get it fine in those cases.
thank you very much

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

I have pretty much translated everything from the default MTL, for the most part it should be done, there are a few of the H-scenes I have not finished yet. Still picking at those. ( still some of the quest dialogue I am pondering to get right in places )

I am still picking at it. I want to finish all the H-scenes. I was actually pretty happy with my Cheer leader H-scene text. Some of the others I was not so interested in, and just did them in a rapid way.

Install
Just Unzip my file and copy my data folder into your WWW folder inside the Main game folder and allow it to overwrite. ( Back up your original Data folder first In case you don't like what I have done)

Just copy your original Data folder back into the WWW game folder and allow it to over write Mine. You'll be back like you were.

WIP
I am still picking at it, ( quite a few places I have not fully done yet as it is a big game as RPGMV games go, and has a lot of text ) if I update it I will raise the number on my upload so you know if have my latest version.

Letting me know if my labor was helpful, would give me more incentive to keep at it, and complete the rest of the H-scenes.

EDIT >>>NOTE >>> If it gives you trouble downloading as in instead of downloading you get a wall of text.

Just right click it and download use "Save as link" that should get it fine in those cases.

EDIT >>> There is still a lot I have not gotten done yet, I am still working on it. Just so you all Know
Do keep it up, while I prefer to wait to actually download it, till it is 100% done, if you ever get to that point I will most certainly get it, so highly approciated

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
according to the intro text she is 10 years old
According to the translated intro text... could be a MTL translation error. Could any of you translators who saw the original Japanese confirm this? I can't imagine with those tits that it was the author's intention.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
According to the translated intro text... could be a MTL translation error. Could any of you translators who saw the original Japanese confirm this? I can't imagine with those tits that it was the author's intention.
Yeah I gotta say that would be the biggest 10 year old tits

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Well, the original line is "今から10年と少し前...とある貴族の屋敷に可愛らしい女の子が産まれました." which, yes, does mean "A little over 10 years ago...a sweet daughter was born to a certain aristocratic mansion" So not exactly but 10 since you start on her birthday but...yeah.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Well, the original line is "今から10年と少し前...とある貴族の屋敷に可愛らしい女の子が産まれました." which, yes, does mean "A little over 10 years ago...a sweet daughter was born to a certain aristocratic mansion" So not exactly but 10 since you start on her birthday but...yeah.
Perhaps the final translation could be modified with a dialog specifically acceptable to the moderators here at F95zone, avoiding the frustration of having it yanked after all that hard work. Anyone want to do the honors?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
This is hard to tell what problem is. Normally just download the game and apply fix patch and can play with no problem. You should play new game don't use any save game just play new game from fresh, or you apply fix patch not currently.
To install patch, first extract rar got www file copy www file and paste at www in game folder overwrite it all then start game if error popup that I think It's maybe your PC has some problem.

- Also I download the game once again and download fix patch again then extract the game apply patch and I can start game with no problem. Maybe your download file game was corrupt , try to download other site.
I'm having the same problem with the fix not allowing the game to start, with the IconSet.png not loading. I'm applying it to the compressed version of the game. Could that be the problem?

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
I'm having the same problem with the fix not allowing the game to start, with the IconSet.png not loading. I'm applying it to the compressed version of the game. Could that be the problem?
I think compressed version of the game cause that error. You can try different fix patch here.
- https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4904179
- https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4936734
- https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4957976

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Please forgive me if someone has already asked this question, but how to do the ntr, and is the ntr in this game a main focus or just some scenes?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Please forgive me if someone has already asked this question, but how to do the ntr, and is the ntr in this game a main focus or just some scenes?
I know there are several could be considered NTR, but the three main ones that come to mind are the couple in the east area of the first town, and the homosexual relationship in the coffee shop of that same area, and the rancher and his wife is probably one of the better.

Don't want to add spoilers but your sort of the third person hussy in most of these

I believe during my translating I stumbled onto a few others but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Reactions: mintdang5566
May 28, 2019

Install

WIP
I am still picking at it, ( a few places I have not fully done yet as it is a big game as RPGMV ) if I update it I will raise the number on my upload so you know if have my latest version.

EDIT >>> There is still a lot I have not gotten done yet, I am still working on it. Just so you all Know ( But getting pretty close with last update to all the H-scene's and the main story)
Just to be clear, is this an actual translation or an edited MTL? I've seen you mentioned "editing as you play" but it's not clear if you're referring to playing the JP or the MTL version.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Just to be clear, is this an actual translation or an edited MTL? I've seen you mentioned "editing as you play" but it's not clear if you're referring to playing the JP or the MTL version.
Edited MTL, my interpretation of it ( Try it or don't I believe I have over all done pretty well and kept the game intact) I can't read a lick of Japanese

EDIT >>> Though after thinking about it and having dealt with a lot of MTL over the years it is very much a translation. ;)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes