estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
I Know this is bad translation, doing MTL is easy part everyone can do but the hard part is fixing all error codes that came from MTL especially big size game like this. The important thing in MTL to playable is line code, I used a lot of time to do there is no crash no broken combat no error try to keep game playable like original. Yep I have skipped a section on good translation. I don't know JP and ENG as well.
So if I can't do this well I should don't do translation game right? also I wait for someone doing good translation for this game there are some people request this game for a year but since there still no one translation. I like this game so I doing MTL and make it playable and share it for who want to play. Maybe there are good translation for this game coming for a month a year or never nobody knows. There are a lot old good games that never to translate so I just dig 2 years half game I don't want you to miss this game like many games that never be translation. It's MTL bad translation but I do my best for make it playable for someone just want to play H game. I know many people like this Developer and I make this game MTL that hurt for those who are looking forward to. I'm sorry for that.

May 28, 2019
I Know this is bad translation, doing MTL is easy part everyone can do but the hard part is fixing all error codes that came from MTL especially big size game like this. The important thing in MTL to playable is line code, I used a lot of time to do there is no crash no broken combat no error try to keep game playable like original. Yep I have skipped a section on good translation. I don't know JP and ENG as well.
So if I can't do this well I should don't do translation game right? also I wait for someone doing good translation for this game there are some people request this game for a year but since there still no one translation. I like this game so I doing MTL and make it playable and share it for who want to play. Maybe there are good translation for this game coming for a month a year or never nobody knows. There are a lot old good games that never to translate so I just dig 2 years half game I don't want you to miss this game like many games that never be translation. It's MTL bad translation but I do my best for make it playable for someone just want to play H game. I know many people like this Developer and I make this game MTL that hurt for those who are looking forward to. I'm sorry for that.

Wanting to get more stuff translated is very common feeling, so why not go the long way and get it done right? You might see some legit high-quality translators around here or elsewhere, and they all get supported by the community (some even monetary) if they put in good effort for their translation. It will take a lot of time but I think that's doable if it's a project you like. None of us here blame your love for these games, but rather the MTL that is barely readable, has no proofread, and all the other problems. Worse, it also ruin the chance of a real translation happening because fan translators usually don't look at games that already have a translation, even if it's as bad as an MTL (you might notice that very rarely an MTL thread on this site get updated with a real translation; that's the reason). Only companies like Kagura would do that.

If your MTL is hard to read, I beg you to consider whether your MTL and the game's CG gallery on would be any different at all. Both has no text to be read or comprehend.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Just ignore the people that complain about MTL, as you said no one know if it will ever get a normal translation and you can complete the game with this MTL patch without a problem, you can understand the important parts that lets you finish all the quests and history.

For many is just easy to complain without knowing you are making us a favor by translating this for free so we can all enjoy this game. I think you patch is good, some MTL are really hard to understand but this game is very easy to understand.

To the pleople complaining about MTL, you can just ignore this game or just give it a try and you will see its not a bad translation.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
My Personal opinion to do MTL this game
- In fact, no one will translation this game and that true believe me. If some fan translation would translate this game they probably did it for a long time and this game not easy to good translate because that take a very long time and who translation not like it.
- The latest file game near already dead and this game will be forgotten to translate no one will translate believe me.
- For hope who will translation this game is none. unless kagura game will do
- If kagura game translation this game it's very good , just replace this so easy.
- there no fan translation will translation this game that fact is true and that why I MTL this game
- So they will be 2 options MTL and original JP for the nearly 3 years old game.
- It's my fault too I make translation not as good as it should be

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
Honest question to anyone playing this: why not just look up the gallery at this point, because this sure as hell isn't a game.

Reactions: Gummiel

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Honest question to anyone playing this: why not just look up the gallery at this point, because this sure as hell isn't a game.
Well I guess you could argue it would be easier to download this and just look at the pictures in the game files rather than search up a gallery on another website, since assuming its VX or VX Ace the pictures gonna be in the game folder in pure png format anyway :p

Reactions: chinadude101

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have just about finished translating everything that was missed and applying word-wrap. I however hit a snag with wordwrap playing dirty with the menus so I had to get creative. solution requires alot of testing to make sure it works right. I will have my UI patch with wordwrap up tomorrow evening at latest.

Edit: The patch is done and all fixes working. I just want to reword some of the UI elements from the original translator because the H status screen bothers me. once that looks presentable I'll release it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
preliminary fix patch. I am tired and in a hurry to sleep so here it is if it fucks shit up I'll fix it tomorrow. UI translated, Wordwrap and H status reworded.

EDIT: Patch updated with bug fixes and reworks by flazeo25 and bugfixes by estelle18 as well as my own changes.

EDIT 2: Updated patch with latest version of Flazeo25's Edited MTL for convenience

Last edited:

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
preliminary fix patch. I am tired and in a hurry to sleep so here it is if it fucks shit up I'll fix it tomorrow. UI translated, Wordwrap and H status reworded.
it works on first glance and no issues, only for the guild rank that is not yet translated

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
seems like only 2 things now need some translation as well, the enemy type

1610425737406.png

and the status effect/special condition

1610425786265.png

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
If I'm not stepping onto anyone's territory, is it alright if I try a proper translation for the game (both texts and pictures)? I'm not great at Japanese yet and haven't worked on any translation projects but do know how to edit RPGM files and have lots of spare time.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I have error foundet.
The game crash not.

Put ok it work .
only the error occurs every time you talk to him

May 28, 2019
If I'm not stepping onto anyone's territory, is it alright if I try a proper translation for the game (both texts and pictures)? I'm not great at Japanese yet and haven't worked on any translation projects but do know how to edit RPGM files and have lots of spare time.
No need to ask, MTL threads are always waiting for a nice translator to come by and give it a final touch up. Even if you're new, it's always fine to start somewhere. Many people like me do hold out from reading badly done MTL, so if you can help bringing this game into the human-translated side you would've help a ton of people here and fans of Anmitsuya :)

Feel free to post to the community here (or UMLF) if you need help with something.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes