Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
Alright, l'll get started on it then. Can't guarantee anything like "Cool gimme a week," but by my name and love for Little Braver it shall be done.
I'd rather bookmark this thread and wait for (your) proper translation for 1 or 2 years rather than fuck my mind up with MTL games.
Now I'm up to the point where my dick cannot "properly" rise if I cannot fully understand the game's content, because I spent most of the time on trying to guess the story and putting on the WTF face while playing those games.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks you for everyone doing this translation better I can't do it myself some JP texts I don't know how to fix it.
I'm not good well at using program to edit some code that I don't know how to do. I would also like this game to receive a good translation same everyone. There are many good games that should be translated but no one interesting to translate it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Alright, l'll get started on it then. Can't guarantee anything like "Cool gimme a week," but by my name and love for Little Braver it shall be done.
Be aware this game is very big and it is not T++ friendly. If this is your first attempt at a manual translation I gotta warn you that you are in for a very long journey and a moderate learning curve. That being said, Feel free ro use anything I already translated if it suits you. I basically did a good number of the plugins for you. Still have things i want to change tonight in patch 2 but it should lessen some of your workload.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Without pregnancy? Not even an ending?

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Most people won't support an MTL financially. I have been doing bug fixes and UI translations for over a year now I think? I setup the kofi about 9 months ago and have gotten 2 tips in that time lol. Don't get me wrong not complaining, I don't do this for money and I appreciate the support but setting the expectation that people can make "legit money" doing this is a bit of a stretch. Most translators put in more work then they will ever get in support on like patreon or whatever platform the use.

Also side note for the patch. I didn't see the translators bugfix for the common events and map18 so they were not incorporated into my fix. I will have to go through my bugfix again and incorporate all the fixes into it. If you come across a bug that was reported earlier I'll redo the patch when I get home from work.
You're missing my point, as well. I never said people would pay for MTL. People would pay for good translations. And using only a kofi is your own fault, set up a paypal and a discord and twitter, grow your fanbase, offer premium services for private requests, and profit. That part is all self-marketing. Hell, with your standing in the community here alone, you should be heading the pack by setting up a whole team of translators and making it into something that makes you money on top of your already positive rep. Not everyone who uses this site is a pirate. :)

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Be aware this game is very big and it is not T++ friendly. If this is your first attempt at a manual translation I gotta warn you that you are in for a very long journey and a moderate learning curve. That being said, Feel free ro use anything I already translated if it suits you. I basically did a good number of the plugins for you. Still have things i want to change tonight in patch 2 but it should lessen some of your workload.
Thanks! And yeah, what l have right now are three copies of the game. The original JP one, the edited MTL one, and then the third copy for me editing. Haven't done much yet though, did a playthrough of the game to get a general gist of how events/battles/etc works.

r8e1v

Jan 6, 2020
thanks
My Personal opinion to do MTL this game
- In fact, no one will translation this game and that true believe me. If some fan translation would translate this game they probably did it for a long time and this game not easy to good translate because that take a very long time and who translation not like it.
- The latest file game near already dead and this game will be forgotten to translate no one will translate believe me.
- For hope who will translation this game is none. unless kagura game will do
- If kagura game translation this game it's very good , just replace this so easy.
- there no fan translation will translation this game that fact is true and that why I MTL this game
- So they will be 2 options MTL and original JP for the nearly 3 years old game.
- It's my fault too I make translation not as good as it should be

May 28, 2019
You're missing my point, as well. I never said people would pay for MTL. People would pay for good translations. And using only a kofi is your own fault, set up a paypal and a discord and twitter, grow your fanbase, offer premium services for private requests, and profit. That part is all self-marketing. Hell, with your standing in the community here alone, you should be heading the pack by setting up a whole team of translators and making it into something that makes you money on top of your already positive rep. Not everyone who uses this site is a pirate. :)
It's up to the person doing the work to choose whether to profit. The way you worded it sound like you're telling people who have good translation but aren't doing it are "missing out" which is completely wrong - there are people who just like to contribute to their community. I know some translators who have done visual novel translations much, much longer than any games on this site and it's all out of their love for the games. Unrelated to this site, I myself have done my own fair share of manga fan-scanlation because I want my favorite titles to release faster. I don't need monetary returns nor fame to continue such works.

That is not to say everyone should be a philanthropic and give free work for people. Monetization is an option, however it's not the only path to success. If they're that skilled they could've also go pro in companies like Kagura or JAST.

I also want to mention your earlier quote being that if it's free it would be acceptable. Bad MTL, even if you pay me money to play it, I will simply refuse. Either way I do see your point that if someone is serious enough they will make some good money doing translation. The current landscape (especially in this NTR tag) unfortunately has plenty of people doing MTL and unrealistic expectation that will earn them some bucks and fame. Even worse is when people fall for it :rolleyes:

Last post in this thread, any more and I would just be sidetracking the conversation of the game. If you still don't know why a (free) MTL existing is harmful, just check some NTR threads on this site.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I updated the patch I made to include bug fixes from the translator. Please let me know if any variables are not translated. Also for all the variables to show, you MUST start a new save. I updated my previous post with the patch update but here it is too.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
game is very big and it is not T++ friendly
good sir, what do you mean by not T++ friendly? as in you can screw up and translate a script accidently while translating manually? or is it when you inject that T++ has issues? or is it that T++ doesn't exactly specify what items shouldn't be touched?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes