ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
You mentioned good translation, which this and many other MTL aren't. From the look of this game, the dev puts effort into it, so it is easily expected that the localization should have similar standards. Even if good MTL is arguably better than nothing, this is not a good MTL. It is done with the laziest pass, meaning as long as it has any level of English it's good enough.

I think anyone spending money to support this instead of dedicated translators on this site like Silentce is just putting money into the wrong hands and encourage people to pump out even more bad translations.
You missed my point completely. This guy did a free pass. Free. Even just replacing text in a 10K+ line game is a ton of work. And so there's zero harm in telling him that he can make legit money at doing this stuff if it's done right. Silentce is unfortunately 1 person, who can only do so much. We need more translators, and support for them.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i was wondering, where did i see this girl before, when looking at the creator, ahh, little braver.
almost looks exactly the same

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Heres edited version of Actors/Items/Enemies/Troops/States/Skills/Weapons and System making them more readable.

What it does is change thing like from Heel -> Recovery etc

Also fixes your problem Sangoku25 I think

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Heres edited version of Actors/Items/Enemies/Troops/States/Skills/Weapons and System making them more readable.

www - Mega

What it does is change thing like from Heel -> Recovery etc

Also fixes your problem Sangoku25 I think
Thank you for sharing the files, wish more heroes like you to slowly post the edited files and finally completely translate the game from MTL into decent translation game

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
hopefully sometime soon the download files will be fixed im sure people are getting the no image/system/windows.png error.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Thank you for sharing the files, wish more heroes like you to slowly post the edited files and finally completely translate the game from MTL into decent translation game
Only last parts are longest which are map files and common file, things like changing (space) !? to !?, he and him to she and her (space)... to ... etc

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
it works on first glance and no issues, only for the guild rank that is not yet translated
Create a new save. Guild rank is a variable. won't show up on an existing save due to caching.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
seems like only 2 things now need some translation as well, the enemy type

View attachment 982082

and the status effect/special condition

View attachment 982083
Those might be images. they look like images. Not going to translate images takes too much time. Also I see text overflow. Is that the only place where text is overflowing or do you see it elsewhere? Plugin must be fucking up. shame.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I vaguely remember this game, it had NTR? Doubt it.
You play as village bicycle and steal husbandos and boifriendos (2 or 3 I think or is it the same?) and also I think one ending is about betrayal. You also get beaten up (sorta) by contender, but there is no any actual emotions involved. I think village bicycle tag is missing.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You play as village bicycle and steal husbandos and boifriendos (2 or 3 I think or is it the same?) and also I think one ending is about betrayal. You also get beaten up (sorta) by contender, but there is no any actual emotions involved. I think village bicycle tag is missing.
So basically Netori where you steal other people lovers/husbands, then I would love this game even more

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You missed my point completely. This guy did a free pass. Free. Even just replacing text in a 10K+ line game is a ton of work. And so there's zero harm in telling him that he can make legit money at doing this stuff if it's done right. Silentce is unfortunately 1 person, who can only do so much. We need more translators, and support for them.
Most people won't support an MTL financially. I have been doing bug fixes and UI translations for over a year now I think? I setup the kofi about 9 months ago and have gotten 2 tips in that time lol. Don't get me wrong not complaining, I don't do this for money and I appreciate the support but setting the expectation that people can make "legit money" doing this is a bit of a stretch. Most translators put in more work then they will ever get in support on like patreon or whatever platform the use.

Also side note for the patch. I didn't see the translators bugfix for the common events and map18 so they were not incorporated into my fix. I will have to go through my bugfix again and incorporate all the fixes into it. If you come across a bug that was reported earlier I'll redo the patch when I get home from work.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Alright, l'll get started on it then. Can't guarantee anything like "Cool gimme a week," but by my name and love for Little Braver it shall be done.
Well doing a proper full translation in a week would be nothing short of a miracle, that would not be possible for anyone, even a team of people, let alone a single person ;) Take the time you need, just knowing someone is working on a real translation even if it takes years, makes me happy for sure, and I will just sit here and wait patiently for it

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes