ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Can't weigh in too much on the MTL yet...but the text cut off is horrid. Although if the MTL is really bad, it might be just saving me a headache anyways. Too early to tell, but it's already cut off 50% of the text I've seen in the first 3 minutes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh hell yeah! I love Little Braver and feel sad that we didn't have more game from that developer, finally we got another one on this site even though it was MTL
Hopefully it would be readable and didn't have any game breaking bugs

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 981420

I'm sorry you what now?
OMG that bug I don't know how they warp that text from other map file to this map file I will fix soon thanks for report

Fixed important bugs from upgrade menu just copy overwrite data in www file.
for status menu I can't translate some JP name It links with some code that I can't change it

Last edited:
Reactions: madhatter11

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
This is rough MTL by me and game has already 2 years I think kagura will not translation so I just do it MTL.
for who want to play Sorcery Kingdom there are mtl at ulmf.
Thanks for your work :)

I find it sad that they didn't do a proper translation of this title and Sorcery kingdom when you see that they sold x10 more copies of Little Braver because they translated it.
I believe hiring a professional translator is worth it if you get to earn 10 times the revenue (15k instead of 1.5k).
It maybe isn't that relevant compared to the revenue they got on their japanese page (which I can't find argh ... I hate it that you can go from jap to eng store, but not the other way around :( )

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Anybody who can tell me what the two top options are?
I assume number 2 is difficulty or something, but it is pretty hard to adjust when the value is in Japanese:

Edit: I found out by using OCR (Text extraction from image).
Option one is "Automatic Text Feed"
Option two is "Message Speed"

For some reason it cannot extract the text correctly from the value of Message Speed

The bottom option is to set all options to default.

1610389315412.png

Last edited:

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
I did a translation of the menu and overview screen. This is Google Translate so some of it might very well be off to a small degree.
in 2 places the correct text was not extracted, but one of them was pretty self-explanatory (Load).

1. 立ち絵の確認 : Confirmation of standing picture (Using this option shows the MC and what clothes she wears, so the translation is off by a bit)
2. Hな記録など : H record etc.
3. アイテム図鑑 : Item picture book
4. (Didn't get the right text) : Load
5. 現在の経験値 : Current experience
6. 次のレベルまで : To the next level
7. 状態 : State
8. 処女 : virgin
9. 工ッチ度 : Degree of work
10. 淫乱度 : Nasty degree
11. 抗値 : *Something* Counter value (Didn't extract the right text, so correct translation was impossible)
12. なし : none
13. クリア回数 : Number of clears
14. 現在の難易度 : Current difficulty
15. 現在地 : Current location
16. 移動画面 : Move screen

1610392118090.png

Edit: Here is the equipment screen from #1 above:

1. 【現在の装備】 : Current equipment
2. 武器 : arms (weapons)
3. ☆レイピアソード : ☆ Rapier sword
4. ヘアアクセサリ : Hair accessories
5. コスチューム : Costume
6. ショーツ : shorts (underwear)
7. 指輪 : ring
8. 装飾品 : Ornaments
9. なし : None
1610392923122.png

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
That wordwrap really needs fixing, the translation needs fixing and when offered options for upgrading the sword one of the options is "having seen the frightened cows, Sylvia leaves the ranch." The hell?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
that overview description of the game probably fits 50%+ of all hrpg with female protag :D

And the old Moyes reminds me of Muten Roshi from DBZ

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
That wordwrap really needs fixing, the translation needs fixing and when offered options for upgrading the sword one of the options is "having seen the frightened cows, Sylvia leaves the ranch." The hell?
For wordwarp sorry I can't really fix it all, the game is 1gb have over10k lines that need very long time to edit manual to avoid for code error.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Can't weigh in too much on the MTL yet...but the text cut off is horrid. Although if the MTL is really bad, it might be just saving me a headache anyways. Too early to tell, but it's already cut off 50% of the text I've seen in the first 3 minutes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually just from that picture I can say with about 90% certainty its a horrible MTL, that got only the minimum of work put into it. One is the lack of word-wrap, but also the wording, more specifically the fact that a guy say hes a daughter (ie male and female classification gets mixed up, are 2 of the most common causes of a bad MTL.
And ofc when I then further see posts after yours reporting that the menu is only about half translated... yeah I am not gonna bother to even download it

Thanks for your work :)

I find it sad that they didn't do a proper translation of this title and Sorcery kingdom when you see that they sold x10 more copies of Little Braver because they translated it.
I believe hiring a professional translator is worth it if you get to earn 10 times the revenue (15k instead of 1.5k).
It maybe isn't that relevant compared to the revenue they got on their japanese page (which I can't find argh ... I hate it that you can go from jap to eng store, but not the other way around :( )
Actually you can go end to jap pretty easy just change the E to a J in the URL for the games "numbercode" in there (have to be caps though for it to work), and it will redirect to the jap sites version of that game as long as it exist (this ofc works both way)

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
"Preview images look good...that's a lot of tags, a lot of which I like.... fuck there's some NTR... double fuck its MTL"
- my brain

I'll still check it out tho and see if the NTR is avoidable and the mtl is bearable

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
"Preview images look good...that's a lot of tags, a lot of which I like.... fuck there's some NTR... double fuck its MTL"
- my brain

I'll still check it out tho and see if the NTR is avoidable and the mtl is bearable
the games from this group can be completed without seeing any h scene, from what I recall playing in japanese there are only 2 ntr scenes, both at a ranch.
the mtl in this game... I prefer not to comment on that

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes