EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Actually you can go end to jap pretty easy just change the E to a J in the URL for the games "numbercode" in there (have to be caps though for it to work), and it will redirect to the jap sites version of that game as long as it exist (this ofc works both way)
Thanks for this !
Great to know, but sadly doesn't seem to work for little braver, weird since it's 100% a jap game so no reason for it not to be on the jap store hmmm ^^
The link seems correct ? :
if english link is this :

May 28, 2019
For wordwarp sorry I can't really fix it all, the game is 1gb have over10k lines that need very long time to edit manual to avoid for code error.
But... you chose to pick this up and "translate" it. The job of a translator comes with a lot of work. And this is just MTL, not even manual translation line by line which is what you're supposed to do to begin with. If translation is bothersome to you, why do it?

Also, just because Kagura isn't picking this up (which might takes them years, depend on who suggest them the game) there is the possibility someone else is working on it. Manual translation takes time to get quality, they don't happen overnight. Don't become another Mirgosoft.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
For wordwarp sorry I can't really fix it all, the game is 1gb have over10k lines that need very long time to edit manual to avoid for code error.
Don't listen to the guy above me expecting you to work for free. Not all of us are that way.

If you can do good Japanese to English translations, you could easily set up a donation link/discord and get paid for your work. I can think of 20+ users of F95 alone who would pay you (or anyone really) to do translations of games. I'd be willing to toss you some $$ via paypal or something for a decent translation of this game and many others, no questions. It might be work, but you could get paid doing unofficial translations on so so many games.

May 28, 2019
Don't listen to the guy above me expecting you to work for free. Not all of us are that way.

If you can do good Japanese to English translations, you could easily set up a donation link/discord and get paid for your work. I can think of 20+ users of F95 alone who would pay you (or anyone really) to do translations of games. I'd be willing to toss you some $$ via paypal or something for a decent translation of this game and many others, no questions. It might be work, but you could get paid doing unofficial translations on so so many games.
You mentioned good translation, which this and many other MTL aren't. From the look of this game, the dev puts effort into it, so it is easily expected that the localization should have similar standards. Even if good MTL is arguably better than nothing, this is not a good MTL. It is done with the laziest pass, meaning as long as it has any level of English it's good enough.

I think anyone spending money to support this instead of dedicated translators on this site like Silentce is just putting money into the wrong hands and encourage people to pump out even more bad translations.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
the games from this group can be completed without seeing any h scene, from what I recall playing in japanese there are only 2 ntr scenes, both at a ranch.
the mtl in this game... I prefer not to comment on that
Sounds good with the ntr then, havent run into any and can easily avoid it if its how you say it is.
This mtl on the other hand ... fucking hell

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Thanks for this !
Great to know, but sadly doesn't seem to work for little braver, weird since it's 100% a jap game so no reason for it not to be on the jap store hmmm ^^
The link seems correct ? :
if english link is this :
That would normally be the right link yes... but for whatever reason with that game specifically the RE and RJ codes for it is different the jap version is here First time I noticed something like that, so not sure why that would be.
If you had known the full RJ code the redirect would have worked, but well yeah, if you did, you had probably already been on the jap site to get it most likely :p

As you said GOOD translations are worth paying for, this games "translation" is anything but good, if they can't even manage to get the text to wrap properly so you can even physically read it then yeah... that is not a good translation. Quite frankly also this is clearly a 100% MTL slapped over it and probably used at most an hour maybe to make sure the game can run maybe if even that. Wouldn't be surprised if the translater doesn't even have a basic understanding of Japanese language.
Surely a well edited MTL can be almost indistinguishable from a 100% manual translation, but would also take just as much time to do, if not for someone that does know both Japanese and English themselves

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think anyone spending money to support this instead of dedicated translators on this site like Silentce is just putting money into the wrong hands and encourage people to pump out even more bad translations.
I actually contemplated translating this game and still might, but it is just too damn big lol and I want to finish the projects I have on my roster.

Also I appreciate the name drop but there are much better translators you should be giving your money to then me. I more do bugfixes more often then not. it takes me forever to actually put out a finished translation because of how little time I have for big projects :ROFLMAO:

Dec 9, 2018
Probably gonna wait for more info on the NTR.

Do the clothes have their own durability or is it linked to health like "drink potion to restore clothes"?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes