• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tamris1

Dec 25, 2018
anybody know what to get and where to get it to not get petrified? the translation cuts off the right part of the text in the notebook telling you what you need. if somebody does a better translation it would be nice if they could fix that throughout the game. like half of the text is cut off on the right so not only do you have to try to translate the broken Japanese to english but you also have to guess what the rest of the sentence is. lol. like this game but i think the translation on Little Braver is better for sure. this story may be better if you can make sense of it.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
As always with games talking about virginity, I'll ask the same question (and I'll probably collect some face palms from people who can't understand how other can feel or think, but I really don't car about their point of view) :

Is vaginal sex avoidable ?

Losing virginity is not as insignificant as fucking for the 254th time of your life.
If a character is a virgin (and if one of the game central subjects isn't about loosing it), then it's something that can be important for her (or him).
=> which means, you must have the choice in the game, to keep it, or to lose it when it means something for you.

So, yeah, I really would like to know if such a thing is avoidable, or if this game (like many others) uses virginity only to disregard / let down what it means IRL.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
As always with games talking about virginity, I'll ask the same question (and I'll probably collect some face palms from people who can't understand how other can feel or think, but I really don't car about their point of view) :

Is vaginal sex avoidable ?

Losing virginity is not as insignificant as fucking for the 254th time of your life.
If a character is a virgin (and if one of the game central subjects isn't about loosing it), then it's something that can be important for her (or him).
=> which means, you must have the choice in the game, to keep it, or to lose it when it means something for you.

So, yeah, I really would like to know if such a thing is avoidable, or if this game (like many others) uses virginity only to disregard / let down what it means IRL.
you can complete the whole game keeping virginity, you can even complete the whole game without doing any H scene, the hard part is that fights can make you lose the virginity unwillingly

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
you can complete the whole game keeping virginity, you can even complete the whole game without doing any H scene, the hard part is that fights can make you lose the virginity unwillingly
there are enemies that can sleep-rape you in particular, so if you're specifically aiming for a virgin clear and don't want to save-scum, it's recommended you get an accessory that nullifies sleep

Reactions: Armelle69

anotherguyfromvault

Nov 6, 2018
I have a problem with troll quest at mine. A guy keeps telling me to kill trolls but i dont see any in the mine and the entrance to some part of it is blocked by iron gate

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I updated the patch I made to include bug fixes from the translator. Please let me know if any variables are not translated. Also for all the variables to show, you MUST start a new save. I updated my previous post with the patch update but here it is too.
Thanks a lot I had been looking at the JS plugins, I knew many of the menu text were hidden there. Thank you very much.

Did not use your data folder, as I have been doing my own translation, mostly just fixing the hidden txt problem ( Or off the screen problem ), but have been interpreting the MTL, and tweaking some as I go, and did not want to lose my progress on that.

Reactions: Silentce

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A big thank you for the efforts of Silentce and flazeo25. The MTL wasn't all that bad without the word wrap issues, but your work is excellent. Probably shouldn't have, but I combined both in an effort to get as complete a translation as possible. Yes, I backed the game up, in multiple spots to try each both on their own and combined to see which changed what and how they compare. I'll report back if I find the combined copy to provide the best translation either in terms of quality or in terms of amount translated properly. I do have to thank estelle18 as well, I'm not sure the others would have committed to working on this one when they did without the state the MTL was in in terms of word wrap. Silentce did say he has his own projects and I'm not sure about the other translators.

Last edited:

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks everyone for doing this better. I used only T++ to translate this game there are limit that I can do and Js files I don't know how to edit. There are some JP names UI menus that can't edit with T++ and word warp that I don't have time to check it. I can try auto word warp but I afraid they will split some code to other line and crash. Thanks Heroes Silentce and flazeo25 came to help make translation this better. This game still MTL Texts there a lots of not make sense word.

Sorry for noob ENG , sometimes I can't type English well.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks everyone for doing this better. I used only T++ to translate this game there are limit that I can do and Js files I don't know how to edit. There are some JP names UI menus that can't edit with T++ and word warp that I don't have time to check it. I can try auto word warp but I afraid they will split some code to other line and crash. Thanks Heroes Silentce and flazeo25 came to help make translation this better. This game still MTL Texts there a lots of not make sense word.

Sorry for noob ENG , sometimes I can't type English well.
The JS files and plugins for the most part can be edited with notpad ++ tracking down the Japanese text you need if like me you do not read it can be for me very tricky.

I have had some results with GrepWin in some cases another reasonably good free program to maybe hunt down I use it to search through files for particular text. ( not always helpful unless you convert the files in some cases, but I have had some results with it.)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
can i ask, how good is the translation? i see it has 5 stars, but it is mtl...
For the most part as MTL goes, this is better than many I have looked at the problem has been the screen wrap which made or makes the text run off the screen.

The other problem is there is a a lot of text in this game ( Huge game for J-RPG ) so a complete translation will be laborious to ever finish for sure.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Okay I got final map translations done, parts of common events were also done when editing the maps.

So this upload contains previous stuff aswell as all maps edited to make it easier.

That means everything except for good part of sex bits in common events hasnt been edited.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: eosar and estelle18
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes