3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Instead of downloading this, just do that:

(0. For those who already played Little Braver, and want a new Anmitsuya game)
1. Have starter cables
2. Go to a car
3. Attach cables to power source - and to your head
4. Switch on, get head shocked -- make sure you think of Little Braver
4a. Repeat 4 as many times as necessary until every memory of Little Braver is erased from memory
5. Congratulations: Now you can play a Anmitsuya game that has h scenes, for the first time

It's safe to do, fear not, eletrocuting the brain is a tested medical procedure

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
is the orger quest broke or am i just being retarded?, as i can't get theough the gate and there is no quest for it in the quild and no matter who i talk to in the mine i still can't get past the gate

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
preliminary fix patch. I am tired and in a hurry to sleep so here it is if it fucks shit up I'll fix it tomorrow. UI translated, Wordwrap and H status reworded.

EDIT: Patch updated with bug fixes and reworks by flazeo25 and bugfixes by estelle18 as well as my own changes.
when using this "fix" I get "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png" and can't load the game which doesn't happen without the "fix"

Reactions: Swazdula

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
when using this "fix" I get "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png" and can't load the game which doesn't happen without the "fix"
Are you using a pre-existing save? or was this a fresh install of the game? Are you using a Japanese locale emulator or have you changed your computers settings to have Japanese locale settings? Are you playing on a portable hard drive or on a native hard drive on your computer? All questions that I need to know. I can't replicate your issue with the information you provided so to me there is no issue. Any image failed to load issue is generally locale related, however you claim it works without the patch so why it works without the patch for you can't say; I didn't change anything that would impact image calls or the names of files. maybe estelle or flazeo did. Regardless of why, If you want it fixed you have to give me more then that.

EDIT: I decrpyted the file in question and turned it into a png file. try putting this file into your img/system folder and see what happens. does a new error pop up or does it work fine?

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The JS files and plugins for the most part can be edited with notpad ++ tracking down the Japanese text you need if like me you do not read it can be for me very tricky.

I have had some results with GrepWin in some cases another reasonably good free program to maybe hunt down I use it to search through files for particular text. ( not always helpful unless you convert the files in some cases, but I have had some results with it.)
I just simply use notepad + on plugins to find the variables and adjust them myself. Alternatively you can often times just go into the game engine find the plugin and translate the variables right there without issue.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I just simply use notepad + on plugins to find the variables and adjust them myself. Alternatively you can often times just go into the game engine find the plugin and translate the variables right there without issue.
No doubt, I can do it that way, but I have been seeking a jave string seek similar to the way gerpWin works where I can turn it loose in a folder with a hundred or more files and it will check every one for me and look for the strings in each file.

But I bet you understand the variable far better than I do (or know them better). But your right Notepad ++ is enough you just have to search each file singularly or that has been the case for me.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
How to get naked? 110 corruption and lewdness, 40 prostitutions, B rank at the guild, and I can't take underwear off yet.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Well this is fucked. Dark store can't be found, basilisk can't be beat without, game is now unbeatable.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Handled with a save editor, boosted bonus attack to max and hit it for 6k. Already put attack back to normal. Why won't npcs tell me anything about the store?

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
And what the hell is a dark store? I've talked to every npc, there is no dark store.
You find it outside the pirate town walls on the right hand side, interact with the wall in front of her as shown below and the stairs appear, no idea how to get her naked though or even go commando, I've heard it's possible but don't know how to if anyone else knows can they let us know?
1610826020381.png

Reactions: andy6915

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Here a JP you can use google translate, and for who asking for Sorcery Kingdom but it's MTL here the link

Reactions: Arccloud

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Here a JP you can use google translate, and for who asking for Sorcery Kingdom but it's MTL here the link
If I recall that sorcery kingdom MTL breaks the achievement system. I haven't had time to look at it again, maybe i am wrong and someone else did it but the game had alot of subsystems that were at risk of being broken by google so I sort of stayed away from trying to fix that game for now. If someone uploads it here I will probably take a look and try and fix it though.

Reactions: YokoSan

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
If I recall that sorcery kingdom MTL breaks the achievement system. I haven't had time to look at it again, maybe i am wrong and someone else did it but the game had alot of subsystems that were at risk of being broken by google so I sort of stayed away from trying to fix that game for now. If someone uploads it here I will probably take a look and try and fix it though.
I only found ver1.0 of this game and from DLsite there are 4 updates, for the latest version of this game maybe must buy at DLsite. For now it's only 1.0 with MTL so sad for that.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes