taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I reached the town with the cat and did the scene with the cat...but LOL WTF is with this translation?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah! LOL, I fixed that and a lot of other stuff for myself in the game, The game also has a tendency to say things like "\N[1] took his panties off, and played with himself while rubbing his clit" I fixed all that in mine ( I still keep finding that a occasionally though). It was sort of a turn off, I have pretty much found and changed all the He to She where needed.

also tuned up the "Na,na,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......buuuu, ggg jujujuju" stuff as well LOL. MTL can really be a mess sometimes.

This one actually is not to bad ( compared to some I have seen ) the window over write is the worst part of this one ( I've pretty much eleminated that in my personal translation), but I have had to fix a lot of the text for sure, especially in the H-scene's.

But yeppers! It can be pretty weird at time's.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
yeah! LOL, I fixed that and a lot of other stuff for myself in the game, The game also has a tendency to say things like "\N[1] took his panties off, and played with himself while rubbing his clit" I fixed all that in mine ( I still keep finding that a occasionally though). It was sort of a turn off, I have pretty much found and changed all the He to She where needed.

also tuned up the "Na,na,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......buuuu, ggg jujujuju" stuff as well LOL. MTL can really be a mess sometimes.

This one actually is not to bad ( compared to some I have seen ) the window over write is the worst part of this one ( I've pretty much eleminated that in my personal translation), but I have had to fix a lot of the text for sure, especially in the H-scene's.

But yeppers! It can be pretty weird at time's.
keep up the good work pal

Reactions: taglag

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I just removed my translation, I seem to have jumped in to a bee hive of technicality here, I was only trying to help..

I would now never be sure if I matched your translation and was compatible with it, so I just removed mine.

This translation is all your, I am sorry if I stepped on any toes.

I'll do my translation as I normally do for my own use as I always do.
Whoa... hold on bud, I was not trying to discourage you but help you out. Maybe my wording was poor or the message didn't get across right but there is no reason to remove it. Alot of people miss those variables and I didn't know your technical knowledge of them so I wanted to make sure you were able to find and grab them before you released and then had to hunt through te code to find them. I can show you where to find them if you still want to work on it.

I apologize it seems my message came across poorly as it was not my intention to dissuade you.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
keep up the good work pal
I appreciate it but so many are picking at this one I just removed my translation. It was just getting to convoluted, and the others seem to be much better at this than me.

I will continue with my personally used translation for myself, as I tend to use a lot more colorful metaphors than other people do. I have a few others I need to get back on also I have been tinkering with.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Whoa... hold on bud, I was not trying to discourage you but help you out. Maybe my wording was poor or the message didn't get across right but there is no reason to remove it. Alot of people miss those variables and I didn't know your technical knowledge of them so I wanted to make sure you were able to find and grab them before you released and then had to hunt through te code to find them. I can show you where to find them if you still want to work on it.

I apologize it seems my message came across poorly as it was not my intention to dissuade you.
You did not bother me, I saw that one post up there complaining about to much translation talk, and could not get help with game, and felt maybe to many of us were picking at this one.

I mean I'll still do my translation for my self. But absolutely No hard feelings. I just thought I ought to back out of this one for awhile

If I get or feel I have it completed well enough maybe latter I will share it.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Appreciate the work you guys are doing on this one to make it playable for us english speakers. Question though, what does it say under the LUCK stat? It goes from 5% to 8% but I have no idea what stat is being improved here.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Appreciate the work you guys are doing on this one to make it playable for us english speakers. Question though, what does it say under the LUCK stat? It goes from 5% to 8% but I have no idea what stat is being improved here.
The answer is literally in your image. It's critical strike/rate/chance to critically strike in combat.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ill take a look at that later tonight. Looks like i missed a variable potentially.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Yeah only common events weren't given good editting, only minor. Their where majority of H-events are and are also largest files take ages to flick through to get them up to standards of rest of the game. Otherwise Majority of game decently playable.

Reactions: Silentce

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Should l focus on the common events then or are you planning to fix those up too? Asking 'cuz not entirely sure what's left to give proper English to

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'll finish up the javascript tags that got missed now that I am free from work for the day. My changes shouldn't interfere with anything you all are doing with common events thankfully.

Reactions: flazeo25

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I believe that fixes any remaining japanese text in the shops. So crit rate, effect types etc are all in english.

I literally just finished fixing up the plugins lol.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Oh, all of you doing this are amazing. As for I hope everyone has helped this Sorcery Kingdom game to be made translate.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 alrdy a has a full gallery and plz rar the whole save folder becausse iff you dont it canot be loaded in the game
becausse that's how RPGmaker MV works

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes