Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Well, l've yet to read through the complete "edited MTL" version, but if it reads as good as a normal translation then l don't see much purpose in doing it over again tbh. l do still plan on comparing it to the original JP version at least, but how much l'll edit or totally redo l really don't know yet.
Feel bad saying that since l was the first to mention it and l'm the slowest >~<

May 28, 2019
Well, l've yet to read through the complete "edited MTL" version, but if it reads as good as a normal translation then l don't see much purpose in doing it over again tbh. l do still plan on comparing it to the original JP version at least, but how much l'll edit or totally redo l really don't know yet.
Feel bad saying that since l was the first to mention it and l'm the slowest >~<
Yes please. It would be good to check and see if there's any glamorous errors. Things that can impact the context of a scene or the story for example. While I have a big gripe for MTL, I understand that in some simple situations it might work as good as a real human, so of course redoing translation for those is unnecessary.

That being said, MTL rarely does context well, and while edited MTL is readable they might miss the meaning intended. It would be really good for an Anmitsuya game to get a translation it deserved, no matter how long it takes!

Btw saw your .zip with the previews and examples of translated pictures. Reminds me of some of the good RPGM fan translations I've played. Your work has good quality so keep it up :)

Zeikon

Jan 3, 2019
Here is my translation just the data folder.

I have pretty much translated everything from the default MTL, for the most part it should be done. ( still some of the quest dialogue I am pondering to get right in a few places )

Not sure how it stands up to anyone Else's attempt's at translating but I feel pretty good about it. I tend to use more colorful metaphor's, and pronouns ,(Bitch, pussy, Clit, fuck, fucking, slut, Damn, Ass, Cock Dick, and sometime penis, and vagina), what have you depends on the scene mostly, but in general I try to use dirtier language, I am and adult after all and I expect the seedier side of adult language in my adult games.

I believe I have gotten all the H-scenes Now. I was actually pretty happy with my Cheer leader H-scene text. And a few of the others.

I have been cautious and careful I think I have stayed true to the context in all places.

If you want to try it. Let me know what your think about how I handle the text.

Install
Just Unzip my file and copy my data folder into your WWW folder inside the Main game folder and allow it to overwrite. ( Back up your original Data folder first In case you don't like what I have done)

Uninstall ( If don't like or fucks up is easy to get rid of )
Just copy your original Data folder back into the WWW game folder and allow it to over write Mine. You'll be back like you were.

WIP
I am still picking at it, but feel it is more than playable and I think a much better play than originally

Letting me know if my labor was helpful, would give me more incentive to keep at it.

EDIT >>>NOTE >>> If it gives you trouble downloading as in instead of downloading you get a wall of text.

Just right click it and download use "Save as link" that should get it fine in those cases.

EDIT >>> I would say it is pretty much done now with Tag08 There are probably some lines in the quest that I ignored because they were understandable enough as they were. Possibly some side missions I may have missed as well but I think is solid enough. ( Feel I have interpreted all the important stuff)

I will pick at it some more as I will now actually start a new game and play through it again.

I would not have been so aggressive with this one but it is quit good, and more than worth a few play through.
Uh... Why i cant download this zip? i was so excited to try this but sadly the link just redirects me to f95 main page, i ve tried to right click it and save it, but just got a network error.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Uh... Why i cant download this zip? i was so excited to try this but sadly the link just redirects me to f95 main page, i ve tried to right click it and save it, but just got a network error.
Did you try to right click on it and "save link as" I know sometimes I have to do this with certain web pages. But other than that I have no Idea. I just test downloaded it fine.

I am playing back through the game looking at typo's right now. Will try to fix them as I go and upload another version but will be a ways off.

sharafa

Dec 21, 2017
Did you try to right click on it and "save link as" I know sometimes I have to do this with certain web pages. But other than that I have no Idea. I just test downloaded it fine.

I am playing back through the game looking at typo's right now. Will try to fix them as I go and upload another version but will be a ways off.
I've got the same problem. Link also redirects to main page and "save link as" doesn't fix the issue.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Please forgive me if someone has already asked this, but for the quest to defeat the wizard, is there a way to prevent him from sealing your "mystery" skills?
Edit: I didn't find any items to prevent him from sealing my "mystery" skills, but I managed to find a magic attack after rescuing a fairy. To find this fairy, you need to rescue Agnes from the demon god, then play as her, then talk to some NPCs until one mentions a fairy in the forest (the one where the NPC builds a log bridge), rescue the fairy, and then read a magic skill book it gives you.
That magic attack the book gives you is what let me defeat the wizard

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Here is my translation just the data folder.

I have pretty much translated everything from the default MTL, for the most part it should be done. ( still some of the quest dialogue I am pondering to get right in a few places )

Not sure how it stands up to anyone Else's attempt's at translating but I feel pretty good about it. I tend to use more colorful metaphor's, and pronouns ,(Bitch, pussy, Clit, fuck, fucking, slut, Damn, Ass, Cock Dick, and sometime penis, and vagina), what have you depends on the scene mostly, but in general I try to use dirtier language, I am and adult after all and I expect the seedier side of adult language in my adult games.

I believe I have gotten all the H-scenes Now. I was actually pretty happy with my Cheer leader H-scene text. And a few of the others.

I have been cautious and careful I think I have stayed true to the context in all places.

If you want to try it. Let me know what your think about how I handle the text.

Install
Just Unzip my file and copy my data folder into your WWW folder inside the Main game folder and allow it to overwrite. ( Back up your original Data folder first In case you don't like what I have done)

Uninstall ( If don't like or fucks up is easy to get rid of )
Just copy your original Data folder back into the WWW game folder and allow it to over write Mine. You'll be back like you were.

WIP
I am still picking at it, but feel it is more than playable and I think a much better play than originally

Letting me know if my labor was helpful, would give me more incentive to keep at it.

EDIT >>>NOTE >>> If it gives you trouble downloading as in instead of downloading you get a wall of text.

Just right click it and download use "Save as link" that should get it fine in those cases.

EDIT >>> I would say it is pretty much done now with Tag08 There are probably some lines in the quest that I ignored because they were understandable enough as they were. Possibly some side missions I may have missed as well but I think is solid enough. ( Feel I have interpreted all the important stuff)

I will pick at it some more as I will now actually start a new game and play through it again.

I would not have been so aggressive with this one but it is quit good, and more than worth a few play through.
Suggestion for you, seeing as you're taking the time to do these edits & I have not seen them listed on the first post of many of the games you've made these for you really should include in your sig' a one stop file storage repository or pastebin link to the various games/threads you have made amendments to if you wanna get maximum exposure for the work ya know, seems a waste to be buried somewhere in the middle of a thread.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Suggestion for you, seeing as you're taking the time to do these edits & I have not seen them listed on the first post of many of the games you've made these for you really should include in your sig' a one stop file storage repository or pastebin link to the various games/threads you have made amendments to if you wanna get maximum exposure for the work ya know, seems a waste to be buried somewhere in the middle of a thread.
I appreciate your idea (and support), I mostly translate or interpret for my self, and When I think I have done something that might help some others I share it. I have done quite a bit of tinkering with most every RPG game I play for just personal enjoyment.

I actually find it relaxing just trying to make sense out of the jumbled up code that MTL spit's out. ;)

For me it is just a pass time thing. To be honest I have uploaded my revamped code in many threads where I did some editing, and I really don't even remember all the locations now.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I've got the same problem. Link also redirects to main page and "save link as" doesn't fix the issue.
I have made a Mega link I think now I use my Mega account so seldom, I hope it works for you, there was a problem with the last update (Downloading), thank you for telling me of the problem

Reactions: Zeikon

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
It's super cool that this game is getting this much attention and work...But damn. Imagine if this amount of effort was put into translating and fixing a game that was actually GOOD? This game is just really not that great once you get into it, which is unfortunate. I don't remember much of LB, but the progression of Primal Sphere is super broken once you get access to the lust drinks. You gulp a couple down and the entire game is unlocked, from giving clothed handjobs to full on working in the brothel or walking up to strangers and straddling their dicks in public. It just got real boring for me real quick.

Well, whatever. At least it's getting a bit of love to make it better than it was. Thanks to the community!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It's super cool that this game is getting this much attention and work...But damn. Imagine if this amount of effort was put into translating and fixing a game that was actually GOOD? This game is just really not that great once you get into it, which is unfortunate. I don't remember much of LB, but the progression of Primal Sphere is super broken once you get access to the lust drinks. You gulp a couple down and the entire game is unlocked, from giving clothed handjobs to full on working in the brothel or walking up to strangers and straddling their dicks in public. It just got real boring for me real quick.
Now admittedly, I only played the previous title by these devs, but this one sure looks similar and... maybe the game is balanced around you not using obvious "skip the corruption elements and immediately become a lust-driven horny bitch" items you otherwise have no reason to use? Like maybe if you want to enjoy a slow descent into depravity you should... not drink that shit?

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Now admittedly, I only played the previous title by these devs, but this one sure looks similar and... maybe the game is balanced around you not using obvious "skip the corruption elements and immediately become a lust-driven horny bitch" items you otherwise have no reason to use? Like maybe if you want to enjoy a slow descent into depravity you should... not drink that shit?
pfft. play enough of these games and you know what to expect by the time you get far enough in to discover/unlock the "underground market" and you drink them just to get on with it already. there is no "slow decent" in games like this, and that's the problem. it's just goofy nonsense we've seen before, just done more poorly than the last time we saw it.

May 28, 2019
pfft. play enough of these games and you know what to expect by the time you get far enough in to discover/unlock the "underground market" and you drink them just to get on with it already. there is no "slow decent" in games like this, and that's the problem. it's just goofy nonsense we've seen before, just done more poorly than the last time we saw it.
I mean, unless you have play the game without using said drinks, it's kinda unfair to the game to say that without first playing the slow path. Sure many games do that before, but there are also good games with slow descent. It's kinda reviewing a visual novel based off only one route - it's unfair to view the game from just one part.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
This doesn't have anything to do with a claim that
the progression of Primal Sphere is super broken once you get access to the lust drinks. You gulp a couple down and the entire game is unlocked
At first you complained the progression was broken by the lust drinks, not that it was already broken anyway. But if you wanted to get on with it and the lust drinks provided a method to let you get on with it, what the fuck are you mad about? Pick one angle instead of trying to be quantum mad about two contradictory things at once.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I mean, unless you have play the game without using said drinks, it's kinda unfair to the game to say that without first playing the slow path. Sure many games do that before, but there are also good games with slow descent. It's kinda reviewing a visual novel based off only one route - it's unfair to view the game from just one part.
once you see just how uneventful those scenes are, the fact that you accessed them with the lust drinks are the only good part about it. having wasted more time through this drivel would just hurt even more. :D still, i find mechanics like those drinks to be silly to even have in the game at all, which is why i mentioned them.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
This doesn't have anything to do with a claim that

At first you complained the progression was broken by the lust drinks, not that it was already broken anyway. But if you wanted to get on with it and the lust drinks provided a method to let you get on with it, what the fuck are you mad about? Pick one angle instead of trying to be quantum mad about two contradictory things at once.
i'm mad that this game is bad and that you are too dim to get on my level. the mechanic is dumb, made worse by the bad scenes they unlock. this game just isn't worth all of your effort to start a fight about. ignoring the thread now! buhhhh byeeeee!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: c.o.w and BABPEEG

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Kinda funny that just like with Little Braver, even when the female MC turned into a slut she's till won't taking her clothes or panty off completely like she still got some dignity left :KEK::KEK:. Bitch! You go around whoring and even cucking some couples for your slut, what part of you still not "dirty" to not walking around naked or without underwear?

May 28, 2019
once you see just how uneventful those scenes are, the fact that you accessed them with the lust drinks are the only good part about it. having wasted more time through this drivel would just hurt even more. :D still, i find mechanics like those drinks to be silly to even have in the game at all, which is why i mentioned them.
From my own experience with visual novels and some multiple-endings HRPGs, some endings/routes are just clearly worse over another, which is why I usually don't jump to conclusion with those games. Same with anime or even standard JRPG, unless the reviewer played every single path I don't really view their "review" as fair.

However, since you dislike the H-scenes so far, that's a fair assumption you probably don't find the game enjoyable. I haven't start the game myself yet since a decent translation hasn't come around, so I won't be able to validate your points. Though, maybe HRPG aren't just your type, as the Japanese has a peculiar (but good imo) way to make H-games. In general, fetish games have more extreme h-scenes (tsukinomizu dev), but these games where the main theme is "a girl getting corrupted" usually don't have extreme fetishes/H-scenes going. If the H-scene screenshots on this threads are good representation of the H-scenes in game, personally that's good enough to me (this is without evaluating any story or dialogue elements).

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes