May 28, 2019
I don't recall calling any name's. Feeling guilty ?

But even when I understand a second language It is still interpreted according to my thoughts, my like's and dislikes, so even a person with exceptional understanding of the language will still make there own choices, and changes where they like or dislike the dialogue. ( The more Fluency one has in a language gives them even more ability to warp the intended translation to there personal preference.)

This is easy seen in just biblical translations, for and example.

No matter what version you will be still screwed a little. Multiple translations being done is like two people looking at the same work of art, yet both see something different. Even if both are considered to be renowned art critic's of good standing.

The best an only way to get what you want is to become Fluent in the Japanese language your self.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. Lots of games with MTL or still in raw JP made me want to study JP and so I'm working on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I really did not want to cause trouble to you in my older comments, at first I thought it was someone else too. But then I check and see that I'm the only one slightly implying edited MTL isn't preferable, that's when I realized you're implying me. Well, my bad but I stand by my opinion.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Using your biblical example, MTL is like a madman who interprets the Bible in one and only one meaning (since MTL is a literal translation). Edited MTL, well, is interpreting the Bible based off this one madman. [/SPOILER]
Also, I really did not want to cause trouble to you in my older comments, at first I thought it was someone else too. But then I check and see that I'm the only one slightly implying edited MTL isn't preferable, that's when I realized you're implying me. Well, my bad but I stand by my opinion.
I was under the impression that the King James was interpreted by monk's, I would think they were extremely devoted to being very accurate, however the Catholic if you will over seer's of that time had there own design's, and did add a few things that probably should not have been added to push there agenda.

The newer translations have also taken liberties, as I said before, to truly gain you own understanding in the bible case being able to read Hebrew Chaldee your self would probably give you the best translation, and understanding.

And as you have admitted being able to read Japanese would be the best way to understand these games better.

I have looked at MTL, and crossed referenced it to some games that had a true translation as well, where I had the option. The MTL is twisted for sure, but from what I have seen the basic outline is the same, just jumbled up in such a way as to make reading it irritating for the most part. ( sometimes it is just a total wreck though for sure.)

But your right where long quest scenario explanations happen getting it right is problematic for sure. H-scenes for the most part are easy to get right as you can pretty much see what is happening in them from the images.

This paticular game does not have much in the way of long winded explanations, and for the most part is pretty easy to interpret, as the missons are mostly pick them up and go do them, but the NTR spots in the game were testy, and I am sure I may have missed on some of those as I just made my best guess.

Reactions: Golden Vampire

Solaine

Feb 19, 2019
Thankyou very much for all the hard work in translating and editing this. Game always gets a little better with each word translated, at least for me. So i really appreciate it

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Goblin Slayer in your review you mention another game by this dev "Sorcery Kingdom" on this site, but I don't find that game or any other game by this developer except "Little Braver". Is it possible you got the name wrong?

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

lewddreams1

Jun 20, 2020
I humbly request anyone to incorporate taglag's work into Silentce's patch. They break newlines when i try to use them simultaneously.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone know how to cheat money using cheat engine ??
Look up "MVPluginPatcher" that is your best bet on this one, gives and in game menu you can use to cheat like a pro once you get use to the interface.

SeaGate

Oct 2, 2017
Look up "MVPluginPatcher" that is your best bet on this one, gives and in game menu you can use to cheat like a pro once you get use to the interface.
Do you know the other way to cheat ?? Because I'm having trouble using it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Do you know the other way to cheat ?? Because I'm having trouble using it.
Its a really simple to use cheat. Just drag everything in the zip folder into your main game folder, and double click the "MVPluginPatcher" on time, and then start the game normally.

Then in game just tap the "1" key and it is pretty self explanatory after that.

EDIT >>> Search for RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu should find easy here.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How do i pet black cat in Lakota Village?
Been awhile, but My memory is you had to have a certain type of fish on your person for that one, if your talking about the black cat that always runs away. I am pretty sure that's right, but can't remember what fish it was.

Bajazzo

Oct 9, 2019
If I'm not stepping onto anyone's territory, is it alright if I try a proper translation for the game (both texts and pictures)? I'm not great at Japanese yet and haven't worked on any translation projects but do know how to edit RPGM files and have lots of spare time.
The hero we need!

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
After downloading the compressed version then applying the fix file I'm still getting an error when starting the game, the weird thing is that the file on the error message is indeed there:

1616219137980.png

Any suggestions?

Note: without the fix mod it opens. I also tried running in admin mode, using locale emulator and nothing.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
How good is the MTL? The game seems pretty cool but I'm a bit reluctant to play if I can't figured out what they are saying

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes