SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is there a way to win the game on "Lunatic" difficulty?
I found a way how to kill enemies on the first sector of the first location and grind up to 7th level... xD
But I worried about other monsters and bosses...

UPD: Just Won the first boss... So, I hope game developer have tested Lunatic difficulty because It's took 5 hours for win a first boss. It's crazy.

Last edited:

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a proper translation for this? I want to look through the entire thread but it's just full of drama.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
if anybody still having problems with "failed to load ... IconSet.png"
the culprit is the new www/data/System.json file with fucked up encoding
replaced it with the original one from the compressed link and it works

Reactions: Teal Flower

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The classic Dlsite Developer Cycle:
  1. Release an incredible and unique game on RPG Maker VX Ace
  2. Switch to RPG Maker MV for the next game, but porting over all existing mechanics takes all your time so you are unable to innovate. You're forced to release an MV game that looks like a cash grab
  3. People buy it anyway so you realize that putting in extra work doesn't pay off. You may as well continue to release the same game repeatedly and collect rent off the coomers.
Rinse & Repeat for every dlsite dev with few exceptions.

• Hey there
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The classic Dlsite Developer Cycle:
  1. Release an incredible and unique game on RPG Maker VX Ace
  2. Switch to RPG Maker MV for the next game, but porting over all existing mechanics takes all your time so you are unable to innovate. You're forced to release an MV game that looks like a cash grab
  3. People buy it anyway so you realize that putting in extra work doesn't pay off. You may as well continue to release the same game repeatedly and collect rent off the coomers.
Rinse & Repeat for every dlsite dev with few exceptions.
look, I know you're a troll, and I guess I can respect that.. and I know you're not totally wrong about the most DEVs on dlsite, but this dev and ressentiment are actually pretty okay..
I just didn't like this game or art this time, but I like most of the other games from his group..

I will say that some of my other favorite DEVs (Coolsister, Cotton candy, Enuemu, Nyc's land, Picopicosoft and U-room, to mention a few..) do have more innovation to a degree..
but.. they all seem to have their own style and/or niche ..and they all tend to rely on a mostly specific art-style..
so it really comes down to if you like that style/niche and if you don't.. you don't.
(well, and sometimes if the art-style is changed too much, but doesn't work well with the game it can pretty much destroy the circle's fan base.. same with the gameplay design..)
..but I think one of the largest hurdle in the end is the game making program they use, and unless they use RPGM or another to a degree like in Karyn (javascript and stuff that requires a great understanding for something good to come out of it that also can run well..), it's going to look like it's the same even if it might not even be..

it's really the sad overwhelming truth of the the RPGmaker game world(if it's to have a classification)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Here is my translation just the data folder.

I have pretty much translated everything from the default MTL, for the most part it should be done. ( still some of the quest dialogue I am pondering to get right in a few places )

Not sure how it stands up to anyone Else's attempt's at translating but I feel pretty good about it. I tend to use more colorful metaphor's, and pronouns ,(Bitch, pussy, Clit, fuck, fucking, slut, Damn, Ass, Cock Dick, and sometime penis, and vagina), what have you depends on the scene mostly, but in general I try to use dirtier language, I am and adult after all and I expect the seedier side of adult language in my adult games.

I believe I have gotten all the H-scenes Now. I was actually pretty happy with my Cheer leader H-scene text. And a few of the others.

I have been cautious and careful I think I have stayed true to the context in all places. ( some of the MTL was just fluff and understandable enough that I ignored it, My main focus was on the H-scenes and the text leading into those H-Scenes)

If you want to try it. Let me know what your think about how I handle the text. Big Thank you to Silentce For patching his fixes to work with my Translation. I have combined them here as this was linked from the main page.

Install
Just Unzip My translation and Silentce Fixes.7z Copy the www folder from My translation and Silentce Fixes\Patch 1.03 Edited MTL\ and paste it into your main game folder allow it to overwrite. ( Back up your original www/data and www/js folder's first In case you don't like what I and they have done)

[I hope that was explained well enough :) ]

Uninstall ( If don't like or fucks up is easy to get rid of )
Just copy your original Data and js files back into the WWW game folder and allow it to over write Mine. You'll be back like you were.

WIP
I am still picking at it, but feel it is more than playable and I think a much better play than originally

Letting me know if his and my labor was helpful, would give me more incentive to keep at it.

EDIT >>> I would say it is pretty much done now with The combination of Silentce fixes and my Translations. There are probably some lines in the quest that I ignored because they were understandable enough as they were. Possibly some side missions I may have missed as well but I think is solid enough. ( Feel I have interpreted all the important stuff)
I would not have been so aggressive with this one but it is quit good, and more than worth a few play through.

This should be a Mega Link, I use my Mega so seldom I am not good at using it.
Changed name is My translation and Silentce fixes. Combined them.

I am not sure Silentce used my latest Data folder, so I have also included it in the spoiler, if have doubts install the combined and then install the Tag_data_11 and allow it to over write.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the work, btw how come she became 17/18? hahaha.
Also, if you can find it can you check "Status" and "Guild Rank" under the menu? Both are untranslated, Thx!

Edit.
I see that you took a lot of free inspiration for the translation, a bit a shame unfortunately :unsure:

Edit2:
Ok.. I've applied Silentce last patch (among the rest) and Kyra197 one for the pics, seem everything run correctly but I've found couple of lines that are cut off from the screen tho (wordwrap problem), Silentce if you have time can you check it a bit? thx There are also couple of stuff untranslated, like stats when you change the dress, the "return" or "back" in fight and the "save" that is badly translated into "file".
For anyone else reading the message do what you believe is the best.

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The translation is lousy indeed!

How do I get Silvia to be more promiscuous? Whatever I do, she doesn't get any lewder or nastier.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The translation is lousy indeed!

How do I get Silvia to be more promiscuous? Whatever I do, she doesn't get any lewder or nastier.
Just continue the game for now, you'll reach at some point the "Pirate city" where you can do more lewd jobs, still other then the scripted events you won't get any other reaction (perhaps in nude form if there's any), there are trigger points with your corruption status and these will make you able to accept more events. Btw if you want to get the virgin ending there are still some fights that you can loose and will affect only the part involved or others where you won't get robbed from virginity (like the first marmaid fight), I don't think there will be any conseguence however.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Does losing fights increase my corruption then?

I tried to lose fights, but all I got was that the heart got to -12 or so, and still the fight continued.

I keep unequipping her panties, but she keeps putting them on again. Only in the bunny outfit is she not wearing them.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
It's a very slow game. I did a zillion quests already, and still her corruption and lewdness are only at 8 and 9, so I can't do anything erotic.

Nor are there any events available to increase them.

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Here is my translation just the data folder.

I have pretty much translated everything from the default MTL, for the most part it should be done. ( still some of the quest dialogue I am pondering to get right in a few places )

Not sure how it stands up to anyone Else's attempt's at translating but I feel pretty good about it. I tend to use more colorful metaphor's, and pronouns ,(Bitch, pussy, Clit, fuck, fucking, slut, Damn, Ass, Cock Dick, and sometime penis, and vagina), what have you depends on the scene mostly, but in general I try to use dirtier language, I am and adult after all and I expect the seedier side of adult language in my adult games.

I believe I have gotten all the H-scenes Now. I was actually pretty happy with my Cheer leader H-scene text. And a few of the others.

I have been cautious and careful I think I have stayed true to the context in all places. ( some of the MTL was just fluff and understandable enough that I ignored it, My main focus was on the H-scenes and the text leading into those H-Scenes)

If you want to try it. Let me know what your think about how I handle the text. Big Thank you to Silentce For patching his fixes to work with my Translation. I have combined them here as this was linked from the main page.

Install
Just Unzip My translation and Silentce Fixes.7z Copy the www folder from My translation and Silentce Fixes\Patch 1.03 Edited MTL\ and paste it into your main game folder allow it to overwrite. ( Back up your original www/data and www/js folder's first In case you don't like what I and they have done)

[I hope that was explained well enough :) ]

Uninstall ( If don't like or fucks up is easy to get rid of )
Just copy your original Data and js files back into the WWW game folder and allow it to over write Mine. You'll be back like you were.

WIP
I am still picking at it, but feel it is more than playable and I think a much better play than originally

Letting me know if his and my labor was helpful, would give me more incentive to keep at it.

EDIT >>> I would say it is pretty much done now with The combination of Silentce fixes and my Translations. There are probably some lines in the quest that I ignored because they were understandable enough as they were. Possibly some side missions I may have missed as well but I think is solid enough. ( Feel I have interpreted all the important stuff)
I would not have been so aggressive with this one but it is quit good, and more than worth a few play through.

This should be a Mega Link, I use my Mega so seldom I am not good at using it.
Changed name is My translation and Silentce fixes. Combined them.

I am not sure Silentce used my latest Data folder, so I have also included it in the spoiler, if have doubts install the combined and then install the Tag_data_11 and allow it to over write.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I install the folder, the game opens and remains black, it does not even load the main menu.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
When I install the folder, the game opens and remains black, it does not even load the main menu.
Not sure what could be the problem, unless it is a version problem (As in different version from 1.03), or you have someone else's fix overwriting something, or it could be the OS you are using. (Had it been and older version of RPG-Maker game I might have though you did not have the .rgss3a extracted)

I have no Idea on the black screen. ( Might try running in a Japanese emulator, or try some compatibility setting's)
I don't have to do that, windows 10 here, runs fine for me, but could be worth trying.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
1703382915151.png How do I unlock the second to last C rank quest? It's obviously not one you unlock automatically

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how the f do you finish the game... it's just in freeroam after beating the god thingy, but i see there are like 4 endings or smth but like...HOW

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes