taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It translated the menu but now all the H counts are back to being in Japanese instead of English like the default mtl
Just don't use there data folder from Slientce fix as it will overwrite my translation or interpretation. ( I am assuming you're using my translation, interpretation from page 12.) Or ( install Slientce fix and then install my translation and allow it to over write)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok this is lame since the VX ace version whas english and yet the MV version is Japanese how is this possible
VM shot
1629762353972.png

VX Ace Shot
appearently i canot prove since i canot somehow find the RPGMaker VXAce Version of this game

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
ok this is lame since the VX ace version whas english and yet the MV version is Japanese how is this possible
VM shot
View attachment 1368068

VX Ace Shot
appearently i canot prove since i canot somehow find the RPGMaker VXAce Version of this game
ehmm... you make no sense, game is made in RPGM MV, as such there is no VX Ace version, there is only an MV version

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just don't use there data folder from Slientce fix as it will overwrite my translation or interpretation. ( I am assuming you're using my translation, interpretation from page 12.) Or ( install Slientce fix and then install my translation and allow it to over write)
That will not work, because there are variables that need to be changed in the data folder as well. Otherwise the menus end up looking like shit and some variables are not translated. You will have to go in and actually put the code from my patch into your translation, OR wait till I get around to updating my patch to work with your translation. (I'll try to get around to that tomorrow.)

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
taglag

I have merged my edits with your translation. here are the files. I hopefully didn't miss any variables but this should take care of everything.
I made it downloadable from the thread post I had as it was linked from the front page. Giving install instructions, and you credit for the fixes to the menu problems. That post was linked from the front page and seems to make sense to do that I hope you do not mind.

Thank you so much I had been using your JS file with no ( Major ) problems, but Having you help with combining them was absolutely super. Thank you.

Reactions: falafelswoop

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I made it downloadable from the thread post I had as it was linked from the front page. Giving install instructions, and you credit for the fixes to the menu problems. That post was linked from the front page and seems to make sense to do that I hope you do not mind.

Thank you so much I had been using your JS file with no ( Major ) problems, but Having you help with combining them was absolutely super. Thank you.
No problem, It's easy to miss those variables. I am always happy to help.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm having line break problems with your translation
I was actually broken up like that in the game, I don't see the problem? You have the name, location a description, and then a more detailed explanation.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Wear an item that protects from petrification, such as the Petra Moon bought in the black market in the pirate town.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone know if it's possible she walks naked? I have 60 points of corruption and the panties she doesn't want to take off

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes