Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
another MTL, fuck this shit, i am russian, but i am playing english version of games, for me good english better than bad russian, same for japanese i think

Reactions: Mystermask

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
another MTL, fuck this shit, i am russian, but i am playing english version of games, for me good english better than bad russian, same for japanese i think
There's an edit of the MTL back on page 12 (post #226) which improves things slightly. The grammar and punctuation are still pretty lacklustre, there's a few incorrect words likely due to autocorrect (portion instead of potion etc) and a few lines completely out of place like in the weapon upgrade menu but it's still an improvement over raw mtl.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
There's an edit of the MTL back on page 12 (post #226) which improves things slightly. The grammar and punctuation are still pretty lacklustre, there's a few incorrect words likely due to autocorrect (portion instead of potion etc) and a few lines completely out of place like in the weapon upgrade menu but it's still an improvement over raw mtl.
Why is it buried on page 12 instead of incorporated in the OP then? :unsure:

Reactions: Dyhart

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I have access to all quests, including the Rank A one, but this Rank C quest is still locked. How to trigger it please?

image_2021-04-20_102338.png

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
If I'm not stepping onto anyone's territory, is it alright if I try a proper translation for the game (both texts and pictures)? I'm not great at Japanese yet and haven't worked on any translation projects but do know how to edit RPGM files and have lots of spare time.
Still waiting on your translation.

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Still waiting on your translation.
I'll continue working on it then. l went full AFK at the end of february to focus on studying Japanese since it repeatedly hit me how little l understood it. Still gonna practice it on the side but have a significantly comfier grasp on it now, need to finish another project l started and then l'll hop back to this one. Reminder though l'm just comparing and going to be fixing what's already in the game to the original, iirc Primal Sphere is fully translated.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
I'll continue working on it then. l went full AFK at the end of february to focus on studying Japanese since it repeatedly hit me how little l understood it. Still gonna practice it on the side but have a significantly comfier grasp on it now, need to finish another project l started and then l'll hop back to this one. Reminder though l'm just comparing and going to be fixing what's already in the game to the original, iirc Primal Sphere is fully translated.
Glad to hear it.
The best thing about what you said was that you wanted to do "a proper translation for the game (both texts and pictures)" which seemed real good. I tried playing the game recently and found a lot of stuff early game is still in Japanese text though it doesn't hinder progress. But when I saw your post I though I'd wait for you version. Take your time and if you need any help ping me.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Quite frankly I would not consider a MTL for any game for a "full translation", heck I would barely call it a translation in the first place. And I absolutely loved Little Braver, so I would love and appreciate for you or anyone else to do an actual translation of this

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The MTL is barely passable, the fact that every character has a head tumour larger than their torso is not.

One has to wonder how much this kind of art costs to draw, whoever made this got ripped off if it's over 0.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The MTL is barely passable, the fact that every character has a head tumour larger than their torso is not.

One has to wonder how much this kind of art costs to draw, whoever made this got ripped off if it's over 0.
I hope one of these people that keep saying there going to translate do, but anyway If you're not using it back on page 12 I did my best to tune up the MTL to make it, I believe much more understandable. ( I am sure I am off in places )

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I hope one of these people that keep saying there going to translate do, but anyway If you're not using it back on page 12 I did my best to tune up the MTL to make it, I believe much more understandable. ( I am sure I am off in places )
Thank ya, big 'preesh.
Someone should add that to the OP until a proper one is made tbh.

Reactions: taglag

nninni

Jan 25, 2020
Rank D]
"First Project"
Obtain a throat lozenge at a candy store in the north of Lakota village.
Go to the southern cave.
Fight with Ammodyne at the back.

"Help at the ranch" To
Ponte Lor ranch.

"Delivery of cold medicine" A
quest appears after going to the Sister Clinic.
Get a cold medicine at the clinic.
Gaddahu Forest.
Fight with a variant dragon fly.
To Amanda's house in the northeast.

"Exterminate the evil spirits
of the lighthouse"Fightagainst the evil spiritsof the lighthouse on the
5th floor to the lighthouse ofPuttan Rosa.

"Search for the daughter of the
grave keeper"The house of the grave keeper.
Cross over to the island of the dead.
Examine the large stone monument.
Fight with boss zombies.

"Delivery to the mine" To the
Medulas mine.
Give Edgar an ice ax in the back.

"Ice cream delivery" To
Eclaine, northeast of the world map.
To the mansion of Rodolph, north of Flamanville.

Reactions: Sturm

Sturm

Jan 11, 2018
Rank D]
"First Project"
Obtain a throat lozenge at a candy store in the north of Lakota village.
Go to the southern cave.
Fight with Ammodyne at the back.

"Help at the ranch" To
Ponte Lor ranch.

"Delivery of cold medicine" A
quest appears after going to the Sister Clinic.
Get a cold medicine at the clinic.
Gaddahu Forest.
Fight with a variant dragon fly.
To Amanda's house in the northeast.

"Exterminate the evil spirits
of the lighthouse"Fightagainst the evil spiritsof the lighthouse on the
5th floor to the lighthouse ofPuttan Rosa.

"Search for the daughter of the
grave keeper"The house of the grave keeper.
Cross over to the island of the dead.
Examine the large stone monument.
Fight with boss zombies.

"Delivery to the mine" To the
Medulas mine.
Give Edgar an ice ax in the back.

"Ice cream delivery" To
Eclaine, northeast of the world map.
To the mansion of Rodolph, north of Flamanville.
The sister clinic! How did I not think of that? Thanks!

LGregory

Dec 21, 2017
After downloading the compressed version then applying the fix file I'm still getting an error when starting the game, the weird thing is that the file on the error message is indeed there:

View attachment 1093505

Any suggestions?

Note: without the fix mod it opens. I also tried running in admin mode, using locale emulator and nothing.
use the non-compressed version if you gonna add fixes otherwise you get that error

proxy89

Feb 1, 2018
I have access to all quests, including the Rank A one, but this Rank C quest is still locked. How to trigger it please?

View attachment 1152582
Go back to the forest where you delivered medicine to the clothier's grandma. If you explore the area, you will find a path that leads to a broken log bridge. Ask the grandma about it and she will send you to find a dude in the bar, who can fix it. The quest now should be available and it's location is in the new path after the log bridge.

Reactions: Tomy75

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there no patch to translate this shit and the menu? This is a great game but the current translation is unplayable nearly. Half the menu is in Japanese still, and some text is still very unedited MTL. Not even the protag girl's fucking name is translated in the menu.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there no patch to translate this shit and the menu? This is a great game but the current translation is unplayable nearly. Half the menu is in Japanese still, and some text is still very unedited MTL. Not even the protag girl's fucking name is translated in the menu.
Been awhile sense I played or messed with this one, but the JS file only in the fix. ( https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4904179 ) I believe it had a lot of the Menu stuff fixed. ( Much of that was done in the JS file and it is really troublesome to track down for me and Slientce did a pretty darn good job on it if I remember right.)

I can not say for sure that I matched all of Slientce Variable's but It did well for me. ( If I remember right.) Just don't use there data folder as it will overwrite my translation or interpretation.))

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Been awhile sense I played or messed with this one, but the JS file only in the fix. ( https://f95zone.to/threads/primal-sphere-final-anmitsuya.71160/post-4904179 ) I believe it had a lot of the Menu stuff fixed. ( Much of that was done in the JS file and it is really troublesome to track down for me and Slientce did a pretty darn good job on it if I remember right.)

I can not say for sure that I matched all of Slientce Variable's but It did well for me. ( If I remember right.) Just don't use there data folder as it will overwrite my translation or interpretation.))
It translated the menu but now all the H counts are back to being in Japanese instead of English like the default mtl

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes