AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Are you using a pre-existing save? or was this a fresh install of the game? Are you using a Japanese locale emulator or have you changed your computers settings to have Japanese locale settings? Are you playing on a portable hard drive or on a native hard drive on your computer? All questions that I need to know. I can't replicate your issue with the information you provided so to me there is no issue. Any image failed to load issue is generally locale related, however you claim it works without the patch so why it works without the patch for you can't say; I didn't change anything that would impact image calls or the names of files. maybe estelle or flazeo did. Regardless of why, If you want it fixed you have to give me more then that.

EDIT: I decrpyted the file in question and turned it into a png file. try putting this file into your img/system folder and see what happens. does a new error pop up or does it work fine?
i've tried bot playing with Japanese Locale and without (both emulator and default system settings), both ways work on the non-fix version just without using japanese locale its a bit more gibberishy
im using the default hdd
as for the save that doesn't really apply since i can't even get to the main menu screen with the fix
i've also tried just dumping the img/system folder from the working 1 to the fix and it still has the same error

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i've tried bot playing with Japanese Locale and without (both emulator and default system settings), both ways work on the non-fix version just without using japanese locale its a bit more gibberishy
im using the default hdd
as for the save that doesn't really apply since i can't even get to the main menu screen with the fix
i've also tried just dumping the img/system folder from the working 1 to the fix and it still has the same error
Did you add the file I provided in my post? The error implies you are lacking a file, or several files. If you have decrypted the files and replaced them then there should be no problem unless you modified the game files in some way that is not accountable and meshing well with the changes that have been done. MTL fucks shit up as it is and adding things outside of changes can cause issues. There is no problems with the files that I can see, nobody else is reporting issues and I can't replicate your issue with a fresh install. Either you are using a different patch, a combination of patches that are causing issues, or something else that I hadn't accounted for are causing you to expirence issues nobody else is. if this behavior is being experienced by others I would like to hear about it because I don't see issues. Game launches fine for me.

I recommend you do the following

1) redownload the game fresh.
2) confirm the game runs
3) install the patch provided in original post and test again. If that doesn't work the I recommend you don't use the patch as there is something on your computer that is not meshing well with the changes. Unless I can replicate your issue there is very little I can do for you.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Did you add the file I provided in my post? The error implies you are lacking a file, or several files. If you have decrypted the files and replaced them then there should be no problem unless you modified the game files in some way that is not accountable and meshing well with the changes that have been done. MTL fucks shit up as it is and adding things outside of changes can cause issues. There is no problems with the files that I can see, nobody else is reporting issues and I can't replicate your issue with a fresh install. Either you are using a different patch, a combination of patches that are causing issues, or something else that I hadn't accounted for are causing you to expirence issues nobody else is. if this behavior is being experienced by others I would like to hear about it because I don't see issues. Game launches fine for me.

I recommend you do the following

1) redownload the game fresh.
2) confirm the game runs
3) install the patch provided in original post and test again. If that doesn't work the I recommend you don't use the patch as there is something on your computer that is not meshing well with the changes. Unless I can replicate your issue there is very little I can do for you.
all I did was download the game, download the fix, install the fix then run the game and got the error, after that I re-extracted the game from the original download and run the game and it loaded fine (i definitely didn't change anything code side since I have absolutely zero idea how)
and yes I did try using the image you uploaded but that didn't work

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
all I did was download the game, download the fix, install the fix then run the game and got the error, after that I re-extracted the game from the original download and run the game and it loaded fine (i definitely didn't change anything code side since I have absolutely zero idea how)
and yes I did try using the image you uploaded but that didn't work
This is hard to tell what problem is. Normally just download the game and apply fix patch and can play with no problem. You should play new game don't use any save game just play new game from fresh, or you apply fix patch not currently.
To install patch, first extract rar got www file copy www file and paste at www in game folder overwrite it all then start game if error popup that I think It's maybe your PC has some problem.

- Also I download the game once again and download fix patch again then extract the game apply patch and I can start game with no problem. Maybe your download file game was corrupt , try to download other site.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have been picking at interpretation of the MTL. I translate mostly for my own game play, but I don't mind sharing if it will help anyone.

Here are my results. I am editing as I play with my editor in the background. I think I have helped it out in many place's there is a lot more to be done.

I thought I might share what I have done up to this point. Maybe it will help some of you. I have moved through quite a few of the H-scenes, and quite a bit of the game text, but it is a big game there is a lot to do. (Tweaked the in game battle text quite a bit as well )

If I don't power out I will do so more as I have time. When I do I will raise the number of the data_Tag01 to like data_02 and so on as I improve and add to it. So you will know if you have my latest work.

I recommend getting Silentce patch as well, but only use the JS folder from it with my data. other wise his will over write my text editing. His js folder will fix many of the in game menu text and it a very nice addition.

Let me know if it helps you any, so I will know to continue improving it or not.
Install
Back up your Original Data folder in the www folder. Then copy mine in in there and let it over write.

Uninstall
Place your Original Data folder I told you to back up back, and let it over write.
Did you translate the variables for virginity loss, etc? I am just asking because my patch does more then the JS files there are variables mixed in the maps files that alot of people don't notice or know how to tweak because they use Translator ++. If those were not adjusted then when someone hits the variables later they will either revert to japanese or if there was a mistake with them they will cause an error.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Here all complete patch that merge all latest flazeo25 and Silentce in one.
- not sure all merge this one will cause any bugs or not, because they were not doing it consecutively
but I think this is better one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is the anus plant a one time only encounter? I know there's the one that acts as a sort of boss, but I'm searching after taking the game all the way up to the final battle as a virgin, then I gave it to the kid in the northern district after building my corruption and lewdness. Now I'm trying to get all the cut-ins and the one for the anus plant is the last one on my list, but there is no anus plant to battle at this point that I can find. Do they just not appear as a normal enemy like every other cut-in enemy?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Estelle the file you linke compleetly translated it
thank you
although this screenshotingame moment this is something that still needs to be translated
1610909232866.png
also some text lines are to long they go out off the text block

Last edited:

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Estelle the file you linke compleetly translated it
thank you
although this screenshotingame moment this is something that still needs to be translated
View attachment 990485
also some text lines are to long they go out off the text block
You need to apply patch that I posted and the game will look better with MTL , and that pic can't be translate because it's a picture in game.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Did you translate the variables for virginity loss, etc? I am just asking because my patch does more then the JS files there are variables mixed in the maps files that alot of people don't notice or know how to tweak because they use Translator ++. If those were not adjusted then when someone hits the variables later they will either revert to japanese or if there was a mistake with them they will cause an error.
I did everything that I found, that I felt needed to be fixed edited or made more understandable, there were many variable results that I tweaked. Not truly sure what your asking, but I am translating, and interpreting as best I am able.

I am playing the game and editing and testing, I personally have seen nothing like the problems you say could arise happen in my game.

It is playing absolutely fine for me I just updated it with some more translations or interpretations I have done extending the translated material in my data folder, but I don't have to share my work, I do it mostly for my self.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I did everything that I found, that I felt needed to be fixed edited or made more understandable, there were many variable results that I tweaked. Not truly sure what your asking, but I am translating, and interpreting as best I am able.

I am playing the game and editing and testing, I personally have seen nothing like the problems you say could arise happen in my game.

It is playing absolutely fine for me I just updated it with some more translations or interpretations I have done extending the translated material in my data folder, but I don't have to share my work, I do it mostly for my self.
Not implying you did anything wrong, just it is my nature to future proof where I can. The variables I am referring to are variables that many translators miss or don't know how to actually touch. They are the literal control variables that you can only access and touch through either the engine itself or notepad. Translator ++ users 100% always miss these variables so that is why I asked; wanted to help prevent them from being missed later down the line.

If you got them and there is no problem then great! that is awesome, just wanted to confirm they were done because if not there will be some untranslated portions down the line that will need to get fixed.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Butt medicine quest someone
That is a sidequest from the deliver ice pickax quest to the mine in the southeast. While at the mine completing that quest talk to everyone and you will pick up a couple others. The medicine is sold in the clinic inside the main town's church.
I still don't know where to get a fishing rod and someone asked that question nicely a few pages back.
[Edit] Found it... Someone answered it, post #151 Thanks

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Not implying you did anything wrong, just it is my nature to future proof where I can. The variables I am referring to are variables that many translators miss or don't know how to actually touch. They are the literal control variables that you can only access and touch through either the engine itself or notepad. Translator ++ users 100% always miss these variables so that is why I asked; wanted to help prevent them from being missed later down the line.

If you got them and there is no problem then great! that is awesome, just wanted to confirm they were done because if not there will be some untranslated portions down the line that will need to get fixed.

I just removed my translation, I seem to have jumped in to a bee hive of technicality here, I was only trying to help..

I would now never be sure if I matched your translation and was compatible with it, so I just removed mine.

This translation is all your, I am sorry if I stepped on any toes.

I'll do my translation as I normally do for my own use as I always do.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I still don't know where to get a fishing rod and someone asked that question nicely a few pages back.
[Edit] Found it... Someone answered it, post #151 Thanks
Yes the fishing rod is a side quest Item, from a rescue mission.

I actually found it useful for some of the cat paw print needs

Reactions: ronan333
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes