RPGM None Kamishiro Itsuki's Election v1.03 [sunantenna]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete, there's a translation in the game thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/kamishiro-itsukis-election-v1-03-sunantenna.92660/

Here's a full MTL (Including scripts/plugins) for Kamishiro Itsuki's Election v1.03. (The version provided in the OP)

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known Issues:
If you load an old Japanese save some parts of the "Body Information" menu will remain Japanese. But if you start a new game (After applying the MTL) everything will be English.
The "I got thing" text on item pickup is still Japanese. (I haven't found that in the files yet.)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would also increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Here's a full MTL (Including scripts/plugins) for Kamishiro Itsuki's Election v1.03. (The version provided in the OP)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.
This error occurred during the bad end when I failed to escape the sewer underneath night city. More specifically it happened right after the guy says "Well, in such a naive woman's hole...".

Screenshot_163419.jpg

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.
Awesome, thanks :)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This error occurred during the bad end when I failed to escape the sewer underneath night city. More specifically it happened right after the guy says "Well, in such a naive woman's hole...".

View attachment 1333151
Hm... I don't see any weirdness after that line.
{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\n<\\N[25]> Well, in such a naive woman's hole,"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["It's the best luxury to screw in a dick forcibly!"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Wahaha! !!"]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[0,1,1]}

Could you provide a save just before so I can run some tests? (I haven't had time to play the game myself yet.)

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Hm... I don't see any weirdness after that line.
{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\n<\\N[25]> Well, in such a naive woman's hole,"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["It's the best luxury to screw in a dick forcibly!"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Wahaha! !!"]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[0,1,1]}

Could you provide a save just before so I can run some tests? (I haven't had time to play the game myself yet.)
Sure, got the save right here. Also, I want to say thanks a lot for translating the game.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Fixed in MTL1.1. That was a real weird one.
Sorry to bother you again but the same error keeps happening. The one thing that they all seem to have in common is when she loses her virginity. However, in the recollection room with the virginity mode turned on the error doesn't occur.

I do have two other examples on hand but seeing as you haven't played the game yet I'm not sure if I should show them.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sorry to bother you again but the same error keeps happening. The one thing that they all seem to have in common is when she loses her virginity. However, in the recollection room with the virginity mode turned on the error doesn't occur.

I do have two other examples on hand but seeing as you haven't played the game yet I'm not sure if I should show them.
Wait, so independent of the original problem? Or is that one still broken too?
Again providing saves just before would really help so I can use debug stuff.

Edit: You don't have to worry about spoiling me stuff because I basically read the whole script while searching for problems. But if you're worried about spoiling others use the spoiler flag.
Edit2: found a lot of new issues but mostly with the translation itself I'll work on that for now.
Edit3: Its behaving really weird. But i fixed some more stuff in 1.2.

Edit4: I'm now at 18 reason 76% approval going for a "fuck as many people as possible" run and I did not experience any crashes anymore (with MTL1.2). Lost virginity to the massage dude. I definitely need some saves before the crashes because i can't find them.
Edit5: Nvm I broke the original scene again
Edit6: GAAAH i had a single ' too many. fixed in MTL1.21.
Edit7: Found another one fixed in MTL1.22.
Edit8: Body menu fully translated again in MTL1.23 but old saves with Japanese information will not retroactively translate it and remain Japanese. :(

Last edited: