RPGM None Kamishiro Itsuki's Election v1.03 [sunantenna]

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I'm going to need a save for that. I never do virgin clears of games. The massage dude earned his sex. :KEK:

Edit: Maybe it dislikes the inner "" in this bit?
0: "[Virgin recollection function] At the time of recollection, it is forcibly played in the "virgin" state. (* The text and direction will change slightly at some events.)"

Edit2: Got rid of that in MTL1.25 just in case. But I can't actually test if it was the problem.
My save in recollection room for the same error. That is "Syntax Error" when trying to view the Achievement Tablet.

EDIT: Correction, not IN recollection room. Still, that's the correct save. Just go in and try to activate the tablet.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
My save in recollection room for the same error. That is "Syntax Error" when trying to view the Achievement Tablet.

EDIT: Correction, not IN recollection room. Still, that's the correct save. Just go in and try to activate the tablet.
Was a missing "'". Fixed in MTL1.26.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
1st one when you go 2nd time in to gym , and 2nd picture is when you trying to avoid 5 dudes in night city
Sorry but i cant seem to reproduce that. I replayed the game till the second gym event (when they imagine raping her) and it just went through without error.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is TOTAL SHIT! The approval ratings is bull shit because he buys the people off for votes. The puzzles are fucking impossible to get your approval rating up! 91% and lose by a landslide is total bull shit! It's so damn bad that I did not even care to see the scenes at all even with a full save.. what a shit game.

Warehouse arrangement Puzzle 2 is impossible!
Rat Hunt 4 is impossible as you only have 15 seconds and have around a dozen rats to kill
The Dance contest is impossible as it literally cheats on dance 3. (I wrote down the moves on dry erase. Try to follow them and EVERY SINGLE damn time at the same exact spot it will move you twice up so you fail the dance)
Game lies about approval ratings. You can't have 91% and opponent have 80% that is more than 100% making the game fucking stupid.

The game is designed that you can't win as a Virgin because the puzzles are impossible. It looks like the ONLY damn way to win the game is to do lewd acts to get 100% approval because anything less means you will lose to him buying votes.

Last edited:

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
This game is TOTAL SHIT! The approval ratings is bull shit because he buys the people off for votes. The puzzles are fucking impossible to get your approval rating up! 91% and lose by a landslide is total bull shit! It's so damn bad that I did not even care to see the scenes at all even with a full save.. what a shit game.

Warehouse arrangement Puzzle 2 is impossible!
Rat Hunt 4 is impossible as you only have 15 seconds and have around a dozen rats to kill
The Dance contest is impossible as it literally cheats on dance 3. (I wrote down the moves on dry erase. Try to follow them and EVERY SINGLE damn time at the same exact spot it will move you twice up so you fail the dance)
Game lies about approval ratings. You can't have 91% and opponent have 80% that is more than 100% making the game fucking stupid.

The game is designed that you can't win as a Virgin because the puzzles are impossible. It looks like the ONLY damn way to win the game is to do lewd acts to get 100% approval because anything less means you will lose to him buying votes.
Damn man, I don't know if you know this, but this game is piss easy, maybe you are just are not as smart as you think you are. I had no issue with any of the puzzles and virgin route is also stupid easy.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
I've got to agree with Brokaga on this. Puzzle 2 in the Warehouse took me all of 2 minutes of thinking and planning to solve.

Reactions: cyan101