RPGM None Kamishiro Itsuki's Election v1.03 [sunantenna]

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Wait, so independent of the original problem? Or is that one still broken too?
Again providing saves just before would really help so I can use debug stuff.

Edit: You don't have to worry about spoiling me stuff because I basically read the whole script while searching for problems. But if you're worried about spoiling others use the spoiler flag.
Edit2: found a lot of new issues but mostly with the translation itself I'll work on that for now.
Edit3: Its behaving really weird. But i fixed some more stuff in 1.2.

Edit4: I'm now at 18 reason 76% approval going for a "fuck as many people as possible" run and I did not experience any crashes anymore (with MTL1.2). Lost virginity to the massage dude. I definitely need some saves before the crashes because i can't find them.
Edit5: Nvm I broke the original scene again
Edit6: GAAAH i had a single ' too many. fixed in MTL1.21.
Edit7: Found another one fixed in MTL1.22.
Edit8: Body menu fully translated again in MTL1.23 but old saves with Japanese information will not retroactively translate it and remain Japanese. :(
This save has every event, except for the Gotoda ends or getting caught by the students, progressed to the part where she loses her virginity.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the problem occurs when she loses her virginity in the normal game world. In the recollection room there's an option to have virginity on when viewing any scene. The problem doesn't occur within the recollection room.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This save has every event, except for the Gotoda ends or getting caught by the students, progressed to the part where she loses her virginity.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the problem occurs when she loses her virginity in the normal game world. In the recollection room there's an option to have virginity on when viewing any scene. The problem doesn't occur within the recollection room.
Erm... and which one actually causes issues? Tested Massage dude and the Book Shop dude, so far no crashes.

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Erm... and which one actually causes issues? Tested massage dude and the Book Shop dude, so far no crashes.
My mistake, I didn't notice you had updated the translation. I'll try it out right away. I was talking about the problems in the original MTL.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
My mistake, I didn't notice you had updated the translation. I'll try it out right away. I was talking about the problems in the original MTL.
Huh? I was documenting my update process in all those edits. Oh well I hope it works now.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Huh? I was documenting my update process in all those edits. Oh well I hope it works now.
Yea I assumed it would take a bit longer than that because I don't have a lot of knowledge about the translating process. Didn't expect such quick fixes. But everything works great now. Thanks a lot once again.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yea I assumed it would take a bit longer than that because I don't have a lot of knowledge about the translating process. Didn't expect such quick fixes. But everything works great now. Thanks a lot once again.
Quick is relative, I worked +-4 hours total on them. Trying to find the needle in the haystack is fun. :KEK:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Quick is relative, I worked +-4 hours total on them. Trying to find the needle in the haystack is fun. :KEK:
To me, I'd say fixes within 24 hours is pretty fast. I also consider that people have other stuff going on in their lives so that's also why I thought it'd take longer.

But I'm glad someone took notice and translated this game, I really enjoyed it.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Encountered four "Syntax Error: Unexpected identifier" problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Encountered four "Syntax Error: Unexpected identifier" problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll look into it. Sounds like I missed another ' . I will edit this post if i have any updates.

Edit: Sigh... yeah i did.
{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[143,143,0,4,"'If you don't get support soon ...! '"]},

The line starts at "'If" , It thinks the "'" of "don't" is the end of it and then it starts a new one after the "!'" but that one never ends so it commits neck rope.

Last edited:
Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'll look into it. Sounds like I missed another ' . I will edit this post if i have any updates.

Edit: Sigh... yeah i did.
{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[143,143,0,4,"'If you don't get support soon ...! '"]},

The line starts at "'If" , It thinks the "'" of "don't" is the end of it and then it starts a new one after the "!'" but that one never ends so it commits neck rope.
As someone who also does translation work, I felt this. Keep up the good work.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Ah, found another Syntax error for you. Hopefully in an easy to find spot. When you try to access the Achievement Tablet in the Recollection Room (with at least Virgin Clear). Though this is an unexpected token.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Ah, found another Syntax error for you. Hopefully in an easy to find spot. When you try to access the Achievement Tablet in the Recollection Room (with at least Virgin Clear). Though this is an unexpected token.
I'm going to need a save for that. I never do virgin clears of games. The massage dude earned his sex. :KEK:

Edit: Maybe it dislikes the inner "" in this bit?
0: "[Virgin recollection function] At the time of recollection, it is forcibly played in the "virgin" state. (* The text and direction will change slightly at some events.)"

Edit2: Got rid of that in MTL1.25 just in case. But I can't actually test if it was the problem.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm going to need a save for that. I never do virgin clears of games. :KEK:

Edit: Maybe it dislikes the inner "" in this bit?
0: "[Virgin recollection function] At the time of recollection, it is forcibly played in the "virgin" state. (* The text and direction will change slightly at some events.)"

Edit2: Got rid of that in MTL1.25 just in case. But I can't actually test if it was the problem.
Probably. Here's a save in the recollection room. You can also probably escape them using \. Alternatively there are also non-coding quotation marks, “” which I use.

Might also want to check the supervirgin achievement (not only virgin but no lewd scenes). Probably would have the same problem.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Probably. Here's a save in the recollection room. You can also probably escape them using \. Alternatively there are also non-coding quotation marks, “” which I use.

Might also want to check the supervirgin achievement (not only virgin but no lewd scenes). Probably would have the same problem.
Huh... It doesn't let me load that save. Just stays blank as if it doesn't exist. Maybe I need the global and common ones as well for that.
Thanks for the “” tip didn't know that one.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be an extra mode for true virgin. At least I don't see any popup entry. Just the Achievement itself.

Edit2: Used the common and global saves from the full save of the other thread of this game, was able to load the save and going in and out of the recollection room I didn't experience a crash. So i guess it's fixed in MTL1.25.

Last edited: