Game Release Info
[Kana Sensei v0.3.1][Day 2]

FANBOX/SubscribeStar Early Access Release: August 7th 1pm CST
Public Release: August 14th 1pm CST

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kana Sensei

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Is it worth playing this game if you aren't super in to spanking? I kind of like it, but I need there to be more.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Is it worth playing this game if you aren't super in to spanking? I kind of like it, but I need there to be more.
There are very few good spanking fetish games out there... let us have this one. However there will be general yuri content too and not just pure spanking as far as I know.

Reactions: Kana Sensei

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is this going to be a full-blown lesbian game with all the bells and whistles, or is it just a punishment BDSM kink game?

Another question, since there are so many ladies will there be a harem tag added, or is this just not that kind of game?

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed version?
I did a very slight lossy compression for version 0.3.1.1 (7.64GB -> 2.51GB ). But my novice attempts at pushing it a tad further added fuzz and unwanted artifacts in the animations hence the current size.

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
So is this going to be a full-blown lesbian game with all the bells and whistles, or is it just a punishment BDSM kink game?

Another question, since there are so many ladies will there be a harem tag added, or is this just not that kind of game?
Hmm, I guess it depends on whether or not F/F spanking scenes on it's own is considered yuri. If so then there is plenty of that of course. But this is mainly a F/F spanking punishment fetish based game with bondage, humor, and some yuri. More yuri content is planned in the future however.

As for your other question, while there are some girls that grow an affinity towards Kana, it isn't the main focus so as of now the harem tag is not included.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes