Partysan

Apr 21, 2020
Quite enjoyable! Not much of a challenge gameplay-wise, more of a just going through events, but the models are nice, the spankings are nice, sounds are pretty good and the plot is anime-appropriately preposterious. Or should I say preposteriorous? Anyway, I'm having fun.

One point of criticism: the spanking sound effects are sometimes in the music channel and vanish when you turn off the music - please fix this. I want to hear them crying without listening to elevator music in between.

One personal fetishistic concern: Kana herself plus many more characters have short painted nails. I really prefer either long or unpainted. Marin has been the one exception for now, plus Ichika actually changes mid scene: she starts out with a french mani but changes to short red when you paddle her. Why ist that?

EDIT: Forgot to praise the animations, they are impressively expressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kana Sensei

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Quite enjoyable! Not much of a challenge gameplay-wise, more of a just going through events, but the models are nice, the spankings are nice, sounds are pretty good and the plot is anime-appropriately preposterious. Or should I say preposteriorous? Anyway, I'm having fun.

One point of criticism: the spanking sound effects are sometimes in the music channel and vanish when you turn off the music - please fix this. I want to hear them crying without listening to elevator music in between.

One personal fetishistic concern: Kana herself plus many more characters have short painted nails. I really prefer either long or unpainted. Marin has been the one exception for now, plus Ichika actually changes mid scene: she starts out with a french mani but changes to short red when you paddle her. Why ist that?

EDIT: Forgot to praise the animations, they are impressively expressive.
Glad you enjoyed playing!

Yeah, so most of the "non-interactive" spanking scenes have the audio embedded directly in the video and thus sometimes will play in the same audio channel. I have had a couple others bring up the same concern so I am considering adding a small mute/unmute button for future scenes to disable the BGM that plays during them.

And wow, honestly I did not notice that detail about the nails changing in Ichika's scene. The only explanation I can think of is that since I have to record multiple videos per scene in different chunks, I sometimes have to re-import the character model and redo any custom changes I made especially if I took a break in between recordings. So at one point I may have unintentionally removed her nails and just didn't notice.

JojoRapit

Aug 15, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Kana Sensei [v0.3.1.1 Public]

Download Apk: Pixeldrain, , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
hey bro .... thx for the bort but there's a bug where you can't spank the loosing girls in the xo game .... also the chats on kana's phone doesn't appear ... if you would plz find the time to fix them
and thank you again from hundreds of android users ❤

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Sensei! I really liked the yui spank part. Can a girl from a certain event be spanked at another event in the future?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1673314239736.png
1673314631409.png
1673314735549.png
1673314905851.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V03.1.1

Reactions: Kana Sensei

A231006

Aug 28, 2022
Before I state the suggestions I want to ask how are u because people ask what are the devs doing but no one asks how are the devs doing

So the first suggestion is that I would love to see girls of different origins in the game like indian origin, French etc.

Second suggestion if u have watched wheel of discipline the spanking game show it would be great to see a version of it in the game where even kana sensei will get spanked

Pls let me know ur opinion on these suggestions

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Before I state the suggestions I want to ask how are u because people ask what are the devs doing but no one asks how are the devs doing

So the first suggestion is that I would love to see girls of different origins in the game like indian origin, French etc.

Second suggestion if u have watched wheel of discipline the spanking game show it would be great to see a version of it in the game where even kana sensei will get spanked

yea add an indian girl

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022

I'm doing well, thanks! So I do have plans to introduce some characters with different origins, one of which happens to be a new teacher that will appear in Day 3 who is originally from a Nordic country.

As for the wheel of discipline, I am not aware of that show but I'll check it out when I get the chance since it sounds interesting.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I'm doing well, thanks! So I do have plans to introduce some characters with different origins, one of which happens to be a new teacher that will appear in Day 3 who is originally from a Nordic country.

As for the wheel of discipline, I am not aware of that show but I'll check it out when I get the chance since it sounds interesting.
Sensei! I really liked the yui spank part. Can a girl from a certain event be spanked at another event in the future?

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Which girl and which certain event? If you mean Yui, I plan to have her return in a later day since she was a favorite of mine hence why I had her do the tutorial. :)

Reactions: Nineonenine

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Which girl and which certain event? If you mean Yui, I plan to have her return in a later day since she was a favorite of mine hence why I had her do the tutorial. :)
I played this game a while back, like months ago and I remember really enjoying it. Especially the spanking scene at the train station i think it was?

I got one thing to ask though.
1680294481206.png

Can we get more feet please?!

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I played this game a while back, like months ago and I remember really enjoying it. Especially the spanking scene at the train station i think it was?

I got one thing to ask though.
View attachment 2510589

Can we get more feet please?!
Another feet plot. Not sure. But there will be more diaper pose spankings with a top view where the feet are on display.

However the Marin/Mai duo will return in Day 3.

mai_marin_diary (6).png
mai_marin_diary (10).png

Reactions: ChopTheHead
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes