Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
If there is a kana spanked ending, could you show how she lost power by adding a whole day of her as a spanking slave for the students? Or ALL the adults getting spanked?
Having a whole day of her getting spanked might be a bit too much. But we will see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nineonenine

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Why is it doing this? After some time of skipping, the game glitches and starts showing these pixels along with the images but eventually it only shows pixels
It does this in the compressed version and the full version. And this is not a graphics card issue since it's containted within this game, both as in this is the only game that this happens in and as in the pixels are only where the image is supposed to be, not anywhere else, for example the text in the game has no artefacts

View attachment 2881460
Most likely your graphics card driver. If you use nVidia, . If you use . Or if that doesn't work, go scorched-earth and use , then reinstall the driver.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Most likely your graphics card driver. If you use nVidia, . If you use . Or if that doesn't work, go scorched-earth and use , then reinstall the driver.
I don't think it's a graphics issue. I don't have any issue in any other application or game. Even when rendering videos. As for ddu, i did that about 2 days ago when i installed the latest amd driver update.

Someshippingtrash

Oct 4, 2022
While I know it's quite early, I still desire to throw this out there. Does anyone have a save file with full gallery yet? I played around with the save in Save Editor, but couldn't figure out which variables trigged the gallery scenes.

Reactions: Vadginator

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
it looks very interesting but I hope it's not just about spanking and that there is also lesbian content or at least in the future, otherwise I think it would end up being very monotonous.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
I hope a future update will allow for the other spanking scenes to be automated as well. Needing to click the spank icon for extended periods is... uncompromising, such as in .

Also, I think most users will remember scenes a lot better than faces, so I hope you'll change to something that shows the scene instead of just a slight change to their face. I really enjoyed the scene of that girl getting spanked with paint on her butt, but I can't find it :(. You probably know exactly which scene is which because you developed them, but we don't.

A nice addition would be some indication of how the locked scenes are unlocked, like a mouse-over giving its location in the map. Or better yet - a way to watch it anyway even though it's locked, so those of us that just want to enjoy your work can do so, and the completionists can still work on unlocking everything. That will also prevent the need for people to ask for saves that include the unlocked gallery, like someone posted earlier.

gao23

Oct 25, 2021
Whew, I really want to try this game, but it crashed A LOT.

Here's the log--

Wed Aug 30 12:47:48 2023
Windows-10-10.0.18363
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809u

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.10s
Loader init took 0.12s
Loading error handling took 0.27s
Loading script took 1.90s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.28s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Faled to initialize steam: FileNotFoundError("Could not find module 'G:\\temp\\Mad Mag\\Games\\KanaSensei-0.4.2_Alpha-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.")
Set script version to: (8, 0, 3)
Running init code took 0.30s
Loading analysis data took 0.11s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.05s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.15s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.28s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.16s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.09s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.23s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.31s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: "b'NVIDIA Corporation'"
Renderer: b'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: b'4.6.0 NVIDIA 536.67'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1739, 978) drawable=(1739, 978)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Init translation took 0.01s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.08s
Prepare screens took 0.00s
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1354, 703) drawable=(1354, 703)

Reactions: Kana Sensei

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Whew, I really want to try this game, but it crashed A LOT.

Here's the log--

Wed Aug 30 12:47:48 2023
Windows-10-10.0.18363
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809u

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.10s
Loader init took 0.12s
Loading error handling took 0.27s
Loading script took 1.90s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.28s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Faled to initialize steam: FileNotFoundError("Could not find module 'G:\\temp\\Mad Mag\\Games\\KanaSensei-0.4.2_Alpha-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.")
Set script version to: (8, 0, 3)
Running init code took 0.30s
Loading analysis data took 0.11s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.05s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.15s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.28s
Init translation took 0.16s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.09s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.23s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.31s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: "b'NVIDIA Corporation'"
Renderer: b'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: b'4.6.0 NVIDIA 536.67'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1739, 978) drawable=(1739, 978)
Init translation took 0.01s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.08s
Prepare screens took 0.00s
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1354, 703) drawable=(1354, 703)
Did you experience the same issue in the [Compressed] build? The compressed version is on a different (older) version of Ren'Py for compatibility reasons, so I'm curious if you get the same results in that version.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I would have liked Kana to accept Emi's invitation, she is one of the best designs and with her we can open the way for more lesbian scenes and not just spanking.

Reactions: Kana Sensei

Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
When I start the game (using KanaSensei.exe) I get a Windows Defender pop-up, saying "SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk".

Has anyone else seen this?
Is it safe to override and start anyway?

undeadclown99

Jul 6, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, the game's central hook doesn't really do much for me. I'm not against spanking as a fetish, usually as something supplementary to something else, but a game focused on it almost exclusively wouldn't be something I'd seek out normally. However, in this case, the game offers a bit of another niche that's solely lacking in the h-game space: yuri content featuring teachers. The fact that you play as a female teacher who has yuri scenes with her students, even if most are entirely spanking focused, is rare enough that I kind of just roll with the main kink for sake of getting to engage in something so specifically in my strike zone that I basically never get to otherwise.

True, I'd like a bit more straight up yuri in the game. But there are at least hints it's leading there with a few characters. Even still, the game is still scratching an itch I can't really find anywhere else. It helps the game is genuinely funny at times and I actually like seeing the anime and game characters as students in this. Imagine my shock when a Cold Steel character showed up in 1.4. So while, yes, I'm only so interested in spanking, I get so few opportunities to indulge in my yuri and teacher fetishes at the same time it's worth it anyway.

I'm still salty Kana wouldn't play strip rock paper scissors with the game club, though. I get that the author doesn't want to put Kana Sensei in situations where she isn't the dom, but you could always write off fail states as a bad dream or something and rewind to before it happened. A bit of having your cake and eating it too.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I'm gonna be honest, the game's central hook doesn't really do much for me. I'm not against spanking as a fetish, usually as something supplementary to something else, but a game focused on it almost exclusively wouldn't be something I'd seek out normally. However, in this case, the game offers a bit of another niche that's solely lacking in the h-game space: yuri content featuring teachers. The fact that you play as a female teacher who has yuri scenes with her students, even if most are entirely spanking focused, is rare enough that I kind of just roll with the main kink for sake of getting to engage in something so specifically in my strike zone that I basically never get to otherwise.

True, I'd like a bit more straight up yuri in the game. But there are at least hints it's leading there with a few characters. Even still, the game is still scratching an itch I can't really find anywhere else. It helps the game is genuinely funny at times and I actually like seeing the anime and game characters as students in this. Imagine my shock when a Cold Steel character showed up in 1.4. So while, yes, I'm only so interested in spanking, I get so few opportunities to indulge in my yuri and teacher fetishes at the same time it's worth it anyway.

I'm still salty Kana wouldn't play strip rock paper scissors with the game club, though. I get that the author doesn't want to put Kana Sensei in situations where she isn't the dom, but you could always write off fail states as a bad dream or something and rewind to before it happened. A bit of having your cake and eating it too.
Yo, man.

I respect this.

Reactions: ArhraCole
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes