Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
looks interesting. as the teacher, can you lose control and end up being the one spanked over and over instead?? :3

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Kana Sensei
This is a great start. Always wanted more spanking focused theme.

However, the spanking interaction is pretty one dimensional and not interactive enough.
Ideally you would want the players to enjoy each spanking interaction with the different girls, the rhythm should be a bit like Karryn's prison and not feel repetitively watching spanking clips. That can be achieved by giving the players a bit more control, e.g. how hard/how red should the asses be.

If I may suggest, try taking shimeji777's spanking game as reference:
(I like the 3rd game better than 4th)
  • Can alternate spanking or rubbing the bottom.
  • The sub has an endurance gauge, running out would end the scene. Rubbing the bottom would recover some endurance.
  • If you stop spanking the sub and wait a while, she would rub her own butt. You would then stop her or just watch
  • If you get the sub aroused, you can fondle and finger her pussy
  • You can potentially use this as a trigger, if ero bar maxes out it would leads to a Yuri scene
  • It would also open up more possibilities: e.g. does Kana only goes around leaving a pile of red asses, or does she rub and caress those spanked bottom and charm her students... or is she going around training a class of lustful masochists who is dying to get their ass spanked while their yuri instincts kick in?
To translate the above into your game... the tic tac toe scene is the perfect repetitive and boring route example.
But what if you add a bit of corruption element to encourage the players to replay it.
  • If Kana keeps spanking the tic tac toes girl hard and tan their bottom everyday, the girls might threaten to disband
  • If Kana spanks moderately and rub their bottom => the girls learn to enjoy their spanking (corruption lv1)
  • Corruption lv2, Kana now spanks, rub and fondle until they squirt
  • Corruption lv3, the girls would just stick out their asses and Kana can do whatever she wants
You may also want to consider how many girls you want to keep in the story. Rather than having a huge cast, maybe a smaller cast with individual meaningful story/relation/interaction with Kana would make the story and interaction more endearing.

Lastly, definitely should work with Hordragg to shrink that file size.

Keep up the great work!
I like the idea on corruption for this did the Game maker ever look at this?

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Why is it doing this? After some time of skipping, the game glitches and starts showing these pixels along with the images but eventually it only shows pixels
It does this in the compressed version and the full version. And this is not a graphics card issue since it's containted within this game, both as in this is the only game that this happens in and as in the pixels are only where the image is supposed to be, not anywhere else, for example the text in the game has no artefacts

Screenshot_5.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KanaSensei-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019

With those other swim types being changed to something naughty, and the way the humor is currently going in this game, I was very surprised that this didn't say 'doggie style'.

I'm enjoying this game quite a bit, though (y)

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
We will have to wait and see what choices you make leading up to Day 7. (^ω^)
If there is a kana spanked ending, could you show how she lost power by adding a whole day of her as a spanking slave for the students? Or ALL the adults getting spanked?

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Why is it doing this? After some time of skipping, the game glitches and starts showing these pixels along with the images but eventually it only shows pixels
It does this in the compressed version and the full version. And this is not a graphics card issue since it's containted within this game, both as in this is the only game that this happens in and as in the pixels are only where the image is supposed to be, not anywhere else, for example the text in the game has no artefacts
I haven't been able to replicate this yet. But I'll keep it on my radar in case others have the same issue. Thanks for reporting it.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes