nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I use Parallels Desktop, so it's a virtual machine with a Windows OS.
And is the game folder in a proper place? I've never had a mac, so it's better for you to googling it. If you need 'data.xp3', just download again from torrent.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
God damn the censor of the 1 & 2 chapter were bearable, but the last one god damn it's almost 50% mozaic.

Reactions: TNTed

Amegica

Jul 24, 2017
in the PS1, the game descriptions on VNDB wrote "the next target of ......", so what was his previous target

Zmorin01

Sep 2, 2017
Full walkthroughs of this games in video format, suddenly someone will be interested.
Kangoku Senkan ~Hidou no Sennou Kaizou Koukai~:

Kangoku Senkan 2 ~Yousai Toshi no Sennou Kaizou~:

Kangoku Senkan 3 ~Nessa no Sennou Kouro~:

In Telegram i post videos without some censorship such as blood, drugs, etc. Also without compressing the quality of the video.

Arzeth

Dec 9, 2022
Taimanin Asagi and Kangoku Senkan are top tier eroges in my opinon
It has almost everything, catchy plot, great characters, fetishism, and the voice acting seems excellent for me

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Taimanin Asagi and Kangoku Senkan are top tier eroges in my opinon
It has almost everything, catchy plot, great characters, fetishism, and the voice acting seems excellent for me
Mizuki Yukikaze is my perfer'd girl in the Lilith series. Very much pefer small or medium chests. Though the short haired girl (Naomi)
in Kangoku Senkan was solid, even if her chest was way to big for my tastes.

Reactions: Arzeth

TropicalPenguin

Sep 9, 2023
Does anybody know how to get past the lilith soft survey? It stops the game at a specific point and won't let me progress.
Did you ever get this figured out? I got the "Please send us your opinions and suggestions about this game. If you answer our questionnaire..." message after Bohgan goes to jail.

Edit: I'm dum, I guess that was the cliffhanger for the true ending

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote