AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Can someone help me to run this game? I downloaded and installed Locale Emulator, restarted the PC but it doesn't open the game. I did what the installation said but nothing worked.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks Frosty bro really appreciate the info
Correcting my mistake. It's epilogue-like story not interlude, since its after-story. My bad.

Anyway, this one is 1 & 2 + extra story, then after this Go DL KS3 and after that Prison Academia

JXSXNBLXCK

Jul 22, 2021
Correcting my mistake. It's epilogue-like story not interlude, since its after-story. My bad.

Anyway, this one is 1 & 2 + extra story, then after this Go DL KS3 and after that Prison Academia
I tried using the emulator and after right clicking the game and using the "run in Japan" option nothing happens

lolol9797

Feb 8, 2020
Anyone got other suggestions like this one? Tried 3 and academia as well... or sansha mendan
try Koukaku no Ai if u havent. then slave pageant, and conquering the queen is ok too. tsuki possession has some nice scenes, though imo not really that good overall. i'd suggest u to use machine translation and go straight into some unstranslated bishop games, which is pretty good (its the producer of sansha medan). there are also some untranslated lilith games like misao and some others. though in the end im still ended up here looking for a studio similar to black lilith lol.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
try Koukaku no Ai if u havent. then slave pageant, and conquering the queen is ok too. tsuki possession has some nice scenes, though imo not really that good overall. i'd suggest u to use machine translation and go straight into some unstranslated bishop games, which is pretty good (its the producer of sansha medan). there are also some untranslated lilith games like misao and some others. though in the end im still ended up here looking for a studio similar to black lilith lol.
I've been wishing more groups tl Bishop, Lune, and Pichipichi Garou games... too many Miel games getting stale.

Dude314

Apr 25, 2020
So i tried downloading this and found out that out of the win: options only anonfile link is still alive.
After few hours of loading the download failed and I got a 10kB package instead of the 1.7GB one.
Just started redownloading but this still sucks.

kjkjk2

Dec 30, 2021
Hey guys I tried all the emulator stuff, but this keeps coming up:
1643819241413.png

I tried Google translation and it seems to say that the data.xp3 file is corrupted? Does anyone know how to solve it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote