Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone have an ending guide for 2 ? I still have a lot of CGs to open even after 3 finishes
There's this if you use google translation

Some CG are only captured if you turn off the animation option, so replay specific scenes with that feature turned off

tried that and other options, W10 64 bit game crashes,every time,shame i wanted to play,all other Japanese games run without any problems except this one
I have Windows 10 64bit also. Is it possible you're missing an earlier Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable? (unless I'm mistaken many games require a specific version and older games are only compatible with earlier versions...) A while back I think I downloaded a multi pack from MajorGeeks if that helps (had every version; 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, both x64 and x86, Additional Runtime and Minimal Runtime)

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
anyone know how to get to the battle arena scenes for the second game?
never mind guys you just have to open that html file in internet

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

hiyoupeep

Dec 2, 2017
My first thought was Last Waltz~白濁まみれの夏合宿~, the details are kind of similar (school clubs stranded after their ship wrecks) except it's a Guilty title and no witches. Kind of curious to find out what this Lilith title is myself. Assuming the details are correct, it should be relatively easy to find with a bit of digging.
found it, black cyc not black lilith.

Corvo17

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone have the download link Game CG RIP? I find it once at hentai bedta site including the animated cg but i can't find it anymore. Thanks.

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
I've heard of this company before, and even sees some of their works before, in animated versions. Saying that, I know very little on the VN versions, and my stupid question would be, is there a patch for uncensoring mosaic parts? or is this all included and original to the teeth?

If anyone can answer this, thank you!

P.S
The other reason for asking except for the obvious, was that, and I kid you not, I thought I saw the uncensored frame/picture for less than a second now and then when the game loads a new frame/animation. I can't really make out the details persay, but to my mind, it seems to me, that the current or new frame of picture was uncensored just for a frame, before the mighty mosaic god came and censored it again. It could also just be the next picture rendered but not suppose to be seen yet....Idk, would like confirmation though, again, if you can answer this, please humor me for a second, thank you!

Aug 17, 2019
Can someon tell me the path to the last two CGs/last animation in 1? I have no idea how I'm missing it. I did both individual routes, the harem/equal ending and the bad ending, all with animations on and off, and that last scene still isn't showing up. I don't know what I'm missing.

D28

Aug 9, 2020
I seem to be getting a severe syntax error. The game completely fails to launch and all of the redmes are complete gibberish.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote