hiyoupeep

Dec 2, 2017
looking for an old old lilith title, i forget what it is It was a training curruption game, set in a mansion a class trip ship wreaks and finds shelter in a mansion with a witch in it secretly corrupting them

Artumis

May 21, 2019
looking for an old old lilith title, i forget what it is It was a training curruption game, set in a mansion a class trip ship wreaks and finds shelter in a mansion with a witch in it secretly corrupting them
My first thought was Last Waltz~白濁まみれの夏合宿~, the details are kind of similar (school clubs stranded after their ship wrecks) except it's a Guilty title and no witches. Kind of curious to find out what this Lilith title is myself. Assuming the details are correct, it should be relatively easy to find with a bit of digging.

Reactions: Cirro84

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
is this the same version as the one on fapforfun ? as when i tried to run it some error came up looking like a CMD prompt box,any way I'll give this a go and see thx

Oops didn't read the spoiler. ahh crap changing to Japanese locale didn't work on W10 Pro any other suggestions ? also tried running as admin

here's a screenshot of what happens

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It was a rerelease in japan of those games with higher quality images then at time of release.
Now you talking!
This is definitely a reason to download even if I have both games.
Someone should mention it in the game description.

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Its premium box - not ultimate collection. It was a rerelease in japan of those games with higher quality images then at time of release. Did not include 3.
How different is the image quality ?

I still got (and play) the original KS1 game.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
where there any additional scenes to the PB1 or PB2 editions?
or is it just the other collection box, but with those middle scenes?

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
How different is the image quality ?

I still got (and play) the original KS1 game.
I dunno, I just read about it.
I wouldn't bother for KS1 if you already started. I didn't find it grainy or anything. Again, I didn't read too deeply into it. It may be a bit of audio as well. Game is like 12 years old now and was probably on cd

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1049296

hello,can someone please tell me if this contains all the 3 games?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote