2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Waiting for this in english for so long....

Any chance we can get the second one of that too?
If the game is made in Unity as well, you can just grab a copy of the game and run it through auto translator as well. Some unity games don't work with xUnity but it is worth a shot.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Ok so. quick thing if you guys are having trouble with the save data. My advice is to ignore the save data in the overall zip file and use cheat engine since a lot of stuff is tied to money. So just edit how much money you have and then buy all the stuff on the 3rd or 4th day. Also there is some items which gives full obedience or remove all obedience. If you feel that its too easy then ignore those items (not sure if there is a bad end from using them or not).

Also if you do things correctly (and by correctly as in buy all the stuff) and then fail, you can get a "Second Round" with a lot of stuff given to you for free.

So far have not found out the win condition just the lose condition when her spirit reaches zero or her physical reaches zero. Not sure if the days matter or not.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
So far have not found out the win condition just the lose condition when her spirit reaches zero or her physical reaches zero. Not sure if the days matter or not.
It's really easy, just keep feeding her every day and buy her chocolates (don't bother trying to get anything else.)
As long as you don't break her you will get her obedience full by the 4th day. On the 6th day, on the side of the bed icon, a button to trigger the ending pops up.
After that when you click on new game, the first option unlocks all the items and 99 of every consumable, then you can go wild.

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Waiting for this in english for so long....

Any chance we can get the second one of that too?
i can get the second one, i will find it later today :cool::cool:

EDIT - I Have The Second One Downloading Right Now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yukihirou

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
"Enjoy tormenting the girl with the mouse as you please!"

That sounds like something a kid would do with his sister...
yay out of context statements

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
This might be a lengthy post because I'm going to make it a basic guide to understanding the plugin(the go to for Unity games) and refer people to it in the future if I need to. This post will be made knowing that the plugin is already installed and working. If you want to learn how to add the plugin yourself, this guide is not for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Last edited:

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Imma be honest, I just don't get it. Never understood the appeal of this one. It doesn't seem to progress. Everything is at 100% and she still mad about it, feed her, giver some D and she still angry...

Reactions: Happy Potter

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
ah is this the game with time limit.. remember touching it ages ago and kinda went meh seeing there is time limit to break her or something

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes