Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
How's the translation for this one? Was this just run through GPT or did it get an editing pass by a person?

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
Not sure about anyone else, but clicking the github patch link downloads a less than 2mb folder. I even deleted a couple redirects and got to the github page itself, downloaded from that, same thing. So you saying its supposed to be around 600mb.... Something went wrong.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
for those that can't get it to start, my normal way of doing things for this type of game:

click kikiriki.exe and drag it to the game. so it's opening up the game file with kikiriki. There shouldn't be an issue from that.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
How's the translation for this one? Was this just run through GPT or did it get an editing pass by a person?
Just GPT. Only editing I do is obvious GPT mistakes and any post processing done by the tool itself.

Not sure about anyone else, but clicking the github patch link downloads a less than 2mb folder. I even deleted a couple redirects and got to the github page itself, downloaded from that, same thing. So you saying its supposed to be around 600mb.... Something went wrong.
Here is a gofile link to it.

I'm working on a better way to apply the patch atm so this should be fine for now.

Patch now just includes a bat file that patches the game for you.

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Oh shit, I played all these waaaaaaay back using bad machine translations of the day. Kansen 1 is kind of weak, but 3 onwards are rock solid. I love this guy's stuff, he did a superhero one recently that I think is getting officially translated.

Edit: Nope, I'm thinking of Butcha U, who has very, very similar vibes and western media interests. This guy hasn't done much recently, might have retired.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Hmm i red a review about the game and it doesn't seem worthy of a read at all. Which is sad because the character design is really good...
If you like ntr then it's a good game, if not then don't touch it. i played years ago, but in japanese so i just played with a walkthrough and the little understanding i had of japanese by listening, don't know anything about kanji, so i think there are routes where you protect some of the girls, some of them i don't think you can, because there should be a ending where people survive, but anyway, the game is made so the girls should get infected, it's heavily on the ntr from what i remember, but i might be remembering it wrong too, it has been quite some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
Can't run it for the life of me even with Locale Emulator. Weird. I'm on Windows 11 64 bit. I also applied the patch.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can't run it for the life of me even with Locale Emulator. Weird. I'm on Windows 11 64 bit. I also applied the patch.
Locale Emulator isn't 100% fullproof, sometimes it doesn't work. Only way to truly check is to change your locale.

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
If you like ntr than it's a good game, if not then don't touch it. i played years ago, but in japanese so i just played with a walkthrough and the little understanding i had of japanese by listening, don't know anything about kanji, so i think there are routes where you protect some of the girls, some of them i don't think you can, because there should be a ending where people survive, but anyway, the game is made so the girls should get infected, it's heavily on the ntr from what i remember, but i might be remembering it wrong too, it has been quite some time.
So there ARE NTR routes, correct? They don't just immediately lead to a game over or a restart from last choice scene?

Lucifer(666)

May 13, 2022
So there ARE NTR routes, correct? They don't just immediately lead to a game over or a restart from last choice scene?
Well yeah. But ntr routes are all bad endings. Plus the main girl Yuu is a super bitch who strings the mc along for basically the whole game..

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
i think some of the images of scenes are missing because when i get to certain parts of the game errors pop up.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote