Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
So replacing the xp3 is what you want to patch the game.
B-but new patch Kansen1-main.zip do not contain any xp3 file. I still feel confused what I should do exactly 0_0 I redownloaded both the game and the patch - however in game's folder there is also patch.bat file similar to what is in patch archive. While in patch archive there is data folder despite you are saying that the game is not using it. Should I apply that new patch at all or you uploaded already patched version?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I don't have a patch.bat file and I downloaded both the game and the patch, also I switched it to Korean locale, this usually works even on Japanese games, but it doesn't seem to be working. I get some sort of unicode ANSI error, so maybe I just have to restart my laptop.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
B-but new patch Kansen1-main.zip do not contain any xp3 file. I still feel confused what I should do exactly 0_0 I redownloaded both the game and the patch - however in game's folder there is also patch.bat file similar to what is in patch archive. While in patch archive there is data folder despite you are saying that the game is not using it. Should I apply that new patch at all or you uploaded already patched version?
You can just redownload the game its patched now. In the future, just run patch.bat. it will patch everything for you.

i have switched my locale and have redownloaded the game and used the patch and i still get a crash on yamagishi's path
Screenshot? If you redownloaded it should work.

I don't have a patch.bat file and I downloaded both the game and the patch, also I switched it to Korean locale, this usually works even on Japanese games, but it doesn't seem to be working. I get some sort of unicode ANSI error, so maybe I just have to restart my laptop.
Maybe you have windows defender or something removing it for some reason.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how does this corruption go? both males and females get reverese raped and raped? the MC wants to turn the entire school into sex addicts? or does the mc have the choice whether to get good vanilla ending and which girl to go for, so that he has to survive someone else trying to reverse rape him with his allies? thanks in advance!

dungryder

Oct 22, 2018
Managed to get this working, thanks. I'm stuck missing half the scenes from page 2 and all page 3. I think I literally tried all combinations of choices. Anyone who knows how to trigger the rest? Or share a 100 save?

Maybe there's something hidden in Saeki's path, but everything I try to do leads to a game over.

By the way, OP, great job with the MLT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
just wanted to ask, how does this corruption go? both males and females get reverese raped and raped? the MC wants to turn the entire school into sex addicts? or does the mc have the choice whether to get good vanilla ending and which girl to go for, so that he has to survive someone else trying to reverse rape him with his allies? thanks in advance!
So the story of the game is that there's a virus going around that basically removes all moral inhibitions, so people start just doing whatever they want on impulse, including fucking. Lots and lots of fucking, because now no one cares about the consequences, who they're doing it with, etc. The protagonist is trying to make it through the night without getting infected, along with the rest of the main cast. Through the players choices, there is the possibility of getting a good ending where neither you nor at least your primary love interest(determined by your choices) get infected, but everyone else likely falls victim. There is a harem ending, but I have no idea if it's an infected ending or if it's one where everyone makes it out ok, but the MC now has all the girls.

So the game isn't really a corruption type game. Characters get corrupted because of the events of the story, but the protagonist isn't the one doing the corrupting. And there are hard game over endings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
is the ntr bad? Like, will it have my stomach turning, or is it avoidable? Or like, idk. Is it just a man steals girl story,
Imagine zombies, but instead of turning undead and eating your girl, they go sex crazy and rape the shit out of her. Then she becomes one of them, then tries to rape the shit out of you, and any other one of them that is of the opposite sex will also join in. There is a case in Kansen 2 however regarding a femboy but that's a different story.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
So there ARE NTR routes, correct? They don't just immediately lead to a game over or a restart from last choice scene?
from what i remember there are some endings where some of the girls get corrupted and you survive with another, because there should be a main heroine too, so yeah, there are some partial ntr endings, but if all of them get infected, it should be a game over, like i said it depend on choices, at some point you get a choice that could save or not some of the girls.

Reactions: UncouthRouth
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote