dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Then you probably should remove patch link from OP post as it will confuse people further.
Its useless now but in the future when I inevitably fix something people will need it to patch the game instead of re-downloading the whole thing. That link auto updates.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
So is this 1-5, or just 1&2? I'm happy to play it either way it was a good series, I just wanted to know.
This is just Kansen 1. I've reserved a spot to commission Kansen 2 since Dazed does commissions on a first come first serve basis, but at this rate, might be a while before all 7 games are translated unless I just commission them all in one go, but that's certainly an expense.

Apr 16, 2018
This is just Kansen 1. I've reserved a spot to commission Kansen 2 since Dazed does commissions on a first come first serve basis, but at this rate, might be a while before all 7 games are translated unless I just commission them all in one go, but that's certainly an expense.
:love:can't wait

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
On one hand, I want to be a selfish little prick and say "DO IT!" The more rational part of my brain says "Only do it as long as you were going to spend that money on this anyway and your finances would not be overly strained."

So yeah, thanks for commissioning 2 but don't do the rest in one go unless it's safe for you to do so.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
On one hand, I want to be a selfish little prick and say "DO IT!" The more rational part of my brain says "Only do it as long as you were going to spend that money on this anyway and your finances would not be overly strained."

So yeah, thanks for commissioning 2 but don't do the rest in one go unless it's safe for you to do so.
Off the cuff I don't think there would be an issue on my end with commissioning the remaining 6 though I'll have to see what my financial situation is like when the time comes because obviously anything can happen to throw it out of whack. Push comes to shove I might do 2 or 3 instead of all 6. Kansen 2 is a given, I saw someone else ask for 5, and me personally I'm really interested in 4 because it's the only one of the numbered games to not get a hentai adaptation weirdly and I mean, come on, teenagers camping out in the woods? That's classic horror right there and with a sexy twist. So if Dazed allows stacking like that, those three are my top priority finances willing, and then 3, Ball Buster, and Clipping Chronicle will follow.

Course if anyone else wants to commission any of them by all means. I've been satisfied with the quality of this MTL, far more than the average MTL game here on F95, so if there's anyone hesitant to commission because it's MTL, don't be, at least not for that reason. Cost depends entirely on how wordy the game is because that's just how GPT 3.5T works.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Off the cuff I don't think there would be an issue on my end with commissioning the remaining 6 though I'll have to see what my financial situation is like when the time comes because obviously anything can happen to throw it out of whack. Push comes to shove I might do 2 or 3 instead of all 6. Kansen 2 is a given, I saw someone else ask for 5, and me personally I'm really interested in 4 because it's the only one of the numbered games to not get a hentai adaptation weirdly and I mean, come on, teenagers camping out in the woods? That's classic horror right there and with a sexy twist. So if Dazed allows stacking like that, those three are my top priority finances willing, and then 3, Ball Buster, and Clipping Chronicle will follow.

Course if anyone else wants to commission any of them by all means. I've been satisfied with the quality of this MTL, far more than the average MTL game here on F95, so if there's anyone hesitant to commission because it's MTL, don't be, at least not for that reason. Cost depends entirely on how wordy the game is because that's just how GPT 3.5T works.
The problem with stacking games is obvious, don't want to just let a commissioner bypass the queue by just giving me a list of all their games at once.

BUT for this series I might make an exception if they all use the same engine and follow the same format it will be fairly easy to MTL them all quickly.

Reactions: ph33rg0d and Xion95

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
The problem with stacking games is obvious, don't want to just let a commissioner bypass the queue by just giving me a list of all their games at once.

BUT for this series I might make an exception if they all use the same engine and follow the same format it will be fairly easy to MTL them all quickly.
That seems fair enough. I'd help with the commission if I could but, I have no money. But I did do some digging. According to VNDB all the Kansen games use the same engine. So there's that at least. I really hope to see the whole series done.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

noname1378

Jan 22, 2019

just curious, how many/what are on the commission list now

Reactions: LadyBee
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote