Tgnime

Nov 29, 2019
3 main scenes that i can't go further in to the rabbit hole (including the one i already upload the img) and, if you wondering, yes i did try to compare with/without patch

Reactions: rey103

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
3 main scenes that i can't go further in to the rabbit hole (including the one i already upload the img) and, if you wondering, yes i did try to compare with/without patch
Looking into it now.

xp3 is corrupted. Going to need to reupload.

Pacer

Aug 10, 2016
Keep getting this error when trying to run, already changed locale, any ideas? Thank you.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
So for those having issues even getting it to run, you HAVE to be in Japanese Locale. Not Locale Emulator, it never worked for me.

As for the NTR, I believe it's not avoidable, but not 100% on that. VNDB does not list it with the tag for avoidable NTR. There are more than seven endings, some are joke endings, there's a harem ending, there are game over endings.

And for those concerned about it being an MTL, I wouldn't be concerned. GPT3.5 Turbo is fairly good and readable. It has some issues with the subject sometimes, not always. GPT4 would solve this, but the difference in cost is ridiculous. The comparison would be $5 for 3.5T vs $105 for GPT4. And honestly having an understandable translation is better than none at all in my book. Note: Those aren't the final costs, just meant to illustrate the cost difference. They charge by the word, you pay for tokens and one token covers X amount of words. GPT3.5T charges in cents, GPT4 charges in dollars. For the quality GPT3.5T gives, charging as little as they do per token is a steal.

Last edited:

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
Just GPT. Only editing I do is obvious GPT mistakes and any post processing done by the tool itself.

Here is a gofile link to it.

I'm working on a better way to apply the patch atm so this should be fine for now.

Patch now just includes a bat file that patches the game for you.
My man! I'm a github dummo so thanks for that :)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Keep getting this error when trying to run, already changed locale, any ideas? Thank you.
Redownload from the OP. Should work without issues.

Tgnime

Nov 29, 2019
Looking into it now.

xp3 is corrupted. Going to need to reupload.
Oh i see.. That's why even though i tried to play without patch it has the same error,i though i need to play in a pc in order to play smoothly

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
The game contains data folder among with data.xp3 file of similar size. I suppose files within the folder are having first priority for the game to load before data.xp3 content. Therefore wouldn't it make replacing the file with the patch pointless considering the game won't even touch this file if needed scripts or images were found inside data folder? Maybe to use updated content - deleting data folder is needed?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The game contains data folder among with data.xp3 file of similar size. I suppose files within the folder are having first priority for the game to load before data.xp3 content. Therefore wouldn't it make replacing the file with the patch pointless considering the game won't even touch this file if needed scripts or images were found inside data folder? Maybe to use updated content - deleting data folder is needed?
You might have grabbed the old version before I reuploaded since the new one doesn't include the data folder.

The game actually prioritizes the data.xp3 file and doesn't use the data folder at all. So replacing the xp3 is what you want to patch the game.

Last edited:

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Holy crap! Talk about an oldie but goodie! If you're planning on translating older games, how about Ore Wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru next?

Reactions: bleachedturtle

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Was literally hoping Kansen get a translation hope the newer one does always been interested in playing it. Thanks Daze

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Holy crap! Talk about an oldie but goodie! If you're planning on translating older games, how about Ore Wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru next?
This was a commission so you can thank the commissioner for paying the cost of the MTL. I'm very picky with what I choose to personally MTL so probably won't hit that one unless its commissioned.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Basically, if you're still running into issues after using the patch, it's highly likely it's because you didn't actually set the Locale to Japanese on your machine. Running it with a non-Japanese locale seems to screw with the interpretation of characters when running the batch script, which will cause it to error out instead of repacking the archive properly. Finally, it seems like Locale Emulation doesn't work on this game. So, like it was said earlier, switch your locale to Japanese to get it to run.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote