4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like kara and the idea but why tf does she look so immature she had currvees nice but game kara was taller more mature and differrent hairstyle. bit dissapointed!

edit: played it and yes she is too small and a bit too thin and she should wear her original hair BUT i liked the boob grow idea, the music and the anmations were really good. sad she didn't ride him and he sucked on her tits

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
very nice animation. Is this gonna be an anthology type game, or a continuous story type game?

mert97

May 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xfc in position 8: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.ios-arm64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xfc in position 8: invalid start byte

help please

mert97

May 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.ios-arm64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really like the game, including both routes (but mostly the evil route), and the animation was solidly well made, but will the MC be male or will it be female in the future?
There are actually 3 routes, There is the, he's a OK guy but I'm not sticking around route. The, he thinks I'm beautiful let's fool around route. and the, he's evil I think I'll kill him route. (from the MC's POV) :sneaky: I went with #2 :giggle:
This game is very underrated I think.
The DEVs other games are very good also. CHECK THEM OUT :p

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Game has no animation tag but it turns out it has some top quality animations. Sex scenes are really nice and the android girl is cute and unique looking but not much of a story in between. Not sure if this game is still being updated but I think adding a bit more dialog and detailed story would really get this game alot of attention.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes