4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

CoriRed

Aug 22, 2019
This game is really good, maybe it is short, but it is still excellent animations and the female character is very exciting, we need more of your games! Please!

Reactions: Guz89

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
AlexZeroOne

I hope you dont mind enlighten me/us.

What tech is behind the renders and animations?
Models are selfmade, ripped or bought and edited?

thank you.

It's simple, my friend)

Almost all of the materials (with the exception of the environment, which I made myself) that I used are freely available.

Links to authors and tools I left in the main menu of the game.

Sep 2, 2020
It's simple, my friend)

Almost all of the materials (with the exception of the environment, which I made myself) that I used are freely available.

Links to authors and tools I left in the main menu of the game.
Thank you so much ....
never would have guessed that i would find information of value in the about in one of these games but here it is :)

And as i come always late to the party found virt a mate a few days ago and it was indeed a candidate i had in mind, with the other most likely candidate being everything was done in hand and rendered in eevee in blender.
Which is partially true then as i think that most virt a mate stuff comes from blender.

And i had figured out that background and characters were rendered seperatly although due to effects and great lightning its not that obvious at first glance. And i also had realtime rendereing in mind as the framerate and where pretty high of the animaations and the shadows and light where fitting for that although thats something that is getting harder to tell every year as things progress.

Well i guess i will have a closer look at that vam myself then one of these days. :)

Yeah well anyway.. thank you for your reply and the game itself.

Btw i loved that the scene didnt end with first cumshot but that he used her covered which is sadly not seen that often in 1on1 situtations.

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Thank you so much ....
never would have guessed that i would find information of value in the about in one of these games but here it is :)

And as i come always late to the party found virt a mate a few days ago and it was indeed a candidate i had in mind, with the other most likely candidate being everything was done in hand and rendered in eevee in blender.
Which is partially true then as i think that most virt a mate stuff comes from blender.

And i had figured out that background and characters were rendered seperatly although due to effects and great lightning its not that obvious at first glance. And i also had realtime rendereing in mind as the framerate and where pretty high of the animaations and the shadows and light where fitting for that although thats something that is getting harder to tell every year as things progress.

Well i guess i will have a closer look at that vam myself then one of these days. :)

Yeah well anyway.. thank you for your reply and the game itself.

Btw i loved that the scene didnt end with first cumshot but that he used her covered which is sadly not seen that often in 1on1 situtations.
VAM is very demanding on your computer and not very user-friendly.
Let's just say it's not the place you go in the evening to "rest"))

Reactions: mr john

tinytime

Oct 11, 2017
it keeps crashing for me. stops responding then just closes and the log file says "Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)"

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Nice little game, kind of a pity it is not planned to develop this further, plot is fresh and overall progression is good.

Reactions: mr john

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
On May 19, I plan to release on Patrion, a new project.
All I can say is please keep up these style levels of art and sex scenes. Compared to most out there (honestly I cant think of any) these were the best animated and Kara was hot as hell. Great job on this one! can't wait to see what you come up with!

Reactions: AlexZeroOne

jondoe1337

Oct 14, 2018
Omg that was fantastic, please reconsider returning to do another Kara story, either route could end with her leaving the flat.

I understand your working on other stories for now but this has great potential and im sure alot of people will be joining your patreon on the back of this (me included)

Reactions: AlexZeroOne

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
it keeps crashing for me. stops responding then just closes and the log file says "Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)"
Strange, before the release I checked the functionality on 2 different PC.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes