4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Looked at the main character and it got me thinking. This man in a T-shirt is such a fetish for the author? Painfully often he is in the frame. Or maybe he wanted to humiliate the players in this way? Well, since he wants them to identify with this fat old man ... I'm just wondering.
It's funny, because I tried to show it minimally in the frame :KEK:

And the goal was different, to show a man abusing alcohol and intolerant of others.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I liked what you did with this one. I would love to see a more fleshed out version of this story, it's a concept I've been thinking about since I read a few novel's as a child by Isaac Asimov. What exactly would androids and humans end up as over time, the good, the bad, and the insane. It's always nice to see someone else's take on it.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Would be nice if the MC wasn't a fat overweight slob with man boobs. Other than maybe a name customization, the story and renders are nice.
Yarp. Tween not remotely interested in lookin at a slob for a game and not even remotely interested in having huge tits shoved on me; it'll be a hard pass if that stays. Almost as if everyone does NOT like huge tits, much less huge tits on their char. Hentai might like that, I don't.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Very nice from the story, choices and sex scenes, this is coming a long nicely and i can't wait to see what else will be added. Keep up the amazing work.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Very nice, fantastic animations and renders, it's an excellent job. Congrats, keep it up!

Sep 2, 2020
Well, I'm glad that most of the reviews are positive.:D

Honestly, I didn't expect that.

I did this project a couple of months ago, just as a test project.

I was doing tests before I released it, and I would change a lot of things now.
I would have added more scenes, expanded the script.
But, it's too late now.

By the way, I'm finishing my second story now, and I think I'll release it the other day.

If you're interested, you can check out the announcement on my patreon.

Thanks again, everyone, for your feedback.
Did you destroy the files or why is it too late?
Cause if you would like to add things and expand this i doubt anyone would have a bigger problem with that besides the usual crowd that complains about everything that is not fitting into their personal niche and dont like this project anyway.

I really liked this and i even forget to fap cause i was mesmerized by the animations.

If ii could change one thing its the oversize of the member as it destroys the blowjob and vag scenes a bit as it is too large for the model too handle as in it leaves visible breakups and overlaps. Otherwise this would be a pretty perfect job with the tech we have today as home users.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This has some serious potential , maybe different stories with different androids perhaps. Animations were top notch. Just wasnt digging the old dude tho only downside for me.

samuelsuaza

Jun 9, 2017
Damn fuck, i want more you got some real potential, hope to see either an update or a new project from you. Though i wish you continue in this project cuz you got me inserted.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have a feeling this game will have some interesting plot twists. This has potential and I wish you the best with development of this game.

Perhaps you should add a 4th wall breaking line where she says "An lifetime of infinite fuckings to those who did not support my development"?

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Good stuff, story and scenes were great. As most everyone else have said, would have preferred a different MC than the fat bastard we get, but if thats the game, thats the game. Just...still not a fan

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Guys, once again!

The MC was meant to be an ugly bastard.
And it's up to you to decide if he'll stay that way until the end of the game or if something good will come out of him.

By the way, you can look at the announcement of my next project, the MC there will be more beautiful)))
Did you destroy the files or why is it too late?
Cause if you would like to add things and expand this i doubt anyone would have a bigger problem with that besides the usual crowd that complains about everything that is not fitting into their personal niche and dont like this project anyway.

I really liked this and i even forget to fap cause i was mesmerized by the animations.

If ii could change one thing its the oversize of the member as it destroys the blowjob and vag scenes a bit as it is too large for the model too handle as in it leaves visible breakups and overlaps. Otherwise this would be a pretty perfect job with the tech we have today as home users.

No, I still have all the sources.

But for now I don't plan to go back to this story, and here's why.
I'm interested in telling different stories in different genres.
For example, my next project will be much more positive and lighter.
But the story for the third game I want to make very dark in the superhero universe. If I manage to do all that I want it to be, it'll be an interesting story with a lot of inter-activity.

I want to make a finished product, even if it's not a big one yet.

And yes, the blowjob scene is the first thing I'd fix right now)
It looks scary)):poop:

Reactions: Guz89

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Guys, once again!

The MC was meant to be an ugly bastard.
And it's up to you to decide if he'll stay that way until the end of the game or if something good will come out of him.

By the way, you can look at the announcement of my next project, the MC there will be more beautiful)))

No, I still have all the sources.

But for now I don't plan to go back to this story, and here's why.
I'm interested in telling different stories in different genres.
For example, my next project will be much more positive and lighter.
But the story for the third game I want to make very dark in the superhero universe. If I manage to do all that I want it to be, it'll be an interesting story with a lot of inter-activity.

I want to make a finished product, even if it's not a big one yet.

And yes, the blowjob scene is the first thing I'd fix right now)
It looks scary)):poop:
A bit sad that this one will not be continue, but look like the next 2 project seems very tempting (I love the darker tone of the third game you are hinting because I like hardcore stuff) that it will be great so I can't wait to see how they will be like when it finally complete and the demo got release

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yes, that's my mistake.:cautious:

The next release will get it right.
Hey, other then that and making the MC a fat old guy, good little game.
Will there be any more releases of this or will you move onto a new project?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes