Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Apologies, I got busy (I'm still trying to finish my tax reporting by the deadline) and forgot to make a post that the OP links are updated with revised gallery code. There will be a one-time lag while scrolling through the gallery for the first time at each game start but it's butter-smoother every time after that, even if you play in-game and later return to the gallery it's smooth. So expect the initial lag but only once per session. This occurs due to the way older RenPy renders the images before placing them into memory. Newer RenPy handles this without a hitch (it's an old graphical rendering inefficiency that PyTom fixed in later RenPy releases). But enough of me talking shop, I just wanted to let y'all know basically why those issues are a thing.

You'll know you are using the newest gallery as I decided to go with 4 columns instead of 3. Regards.
Will you be updating the Karlsson gambit or be waiting till the final release

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Let's see how the test shakes out first... there's no doubt going to be changes to it, don't you think?
yeah so far so good on the evil dom route had to start again due to my PC updating to windows 11. It wipe all my data. had to delete and reinstall all my games again

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yeah so far so good on the evil dom route had to start again due to my PC updating to windows 11. It wipe all my data. had to delete and reinstall all my games again
Jumping to Win11...mighty brave of you indeed. FYI, I grab SSD's on holiday specials annually so I always have tons of space to backup to, just a thought.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Jumping to Win11...mighty brave of you indeed. FYI, I grab SSD's on holiday specials annually so I always have tons of space to backup to, just a thought.
woke this morning turn my PC on them bam please don't turn off your PC while windows updating I got 1TB SSD too w
wasn't till I log in load up a long way home tried loading just to find my saves weren't there

• Wow
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
woke this morning turn my PC on them bam please don't turn off your PC while windows updating I got 1TB SSD too w
wasn't till I log in load up a long way home tried loading just to find my saves weren't there
Wow.... a force install? That really sucks bud.

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
Couple of weeks, most likely.

An Patreon version may leak before then but that won't be the version Sancho mods.
okk thanks broo
so we have to wait for another couple of weeks to get the public versionn
damnnnnn i cant wait

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'd like to have a couple weeks to not only update the Core to the very latest but expand it using this title... I'd like to do something special and introduce a new feature or two but those things take time. I'll try working the Core as much as possible during downtimes before the VN updates. I updated this mod to the latest about a month ago but I've already made quite a few changes in the latest Core. I have a feeling this VN is going to be a beast to tame when it drops... just a guess.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes