Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, as of this minute this is where I'm at: I've fully coded the basics of the dynamic ChoiceGuide 100% to end of v0.6beta (but still haven't even fired up the VN). I've downloaded the beta and prepping it for initial fire-up. Once I've the VN open I'll breeze through the GUI hooks to insure their integrity and if it's solid (I think I only will have to tweak the new save system, or might even leave it in place and remove SanchoSave, dunno yet).

If I don't have any major hiccups I should be able to start speedruns and fully fleshout the ChoiceGuide with all the minor details. After that is populating the SanchoGallery. Crossing my fingers before I fire it up I reckon that's the bulk of the work I have left which is a lot no doubt... 333 menu choice screens with a minimum of 2 choices each so that's ~1,000 choices that must be integrity checked. Ugh.

Anyway, I'm back to it. I'll have and post some new spoiler pics soon. Regards.

Edit: This is a good sign when I fire up the beta for the first time after 1.5 days of initial coding
1654621565227.png

Last edited:

SluVP

Oct 30, 2020
Ok, as of this minute this is where I'm at: I've fully coded the basics of the dynamic ChoiceGuide 100% to end of v0.6beta (but still haven't even fired up the VN). I've downloaded the beta and prepping it for initial fire-up. Once I've the VN open I'll breeze through the GUI hooks to insure their integrity and if it's solid (I think I only will have to tweak the new save system, or might even leave it in place and remove SanchoSave, dunno yet).

If I don't have any major hiccups I should be able to start speedruns and fully fleshout the ChoiceGuide with all the minor details. After that is populating the SanchoGallery. Crossing my fingers before I fire it up I reckon that's the bulk of the work I have left which is a lot no doubt... 333 menu choice screens with a minimum of 2 choices each so that's ~1,000 choices that must be integrity checked. Ugh.

Anyway, I'm back to it. I'll have and post some new spoiler pics soon. Regards.

Edit: This is a good sign when I fire up the beta for the first time after 1.5 days of initial coding
I appreciate the hard work and keeping everyone in the loop

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
JenMistress Good afternoon. Are you going to mess with the beta or wait for the public final? I'll try to put you a test build together of the beta although I'm not done yet.

Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I could give the beta a shot. I went ahead and downloaded the game when you mentioned you would be working on the mod, just sitting off in the Need Mod folder ATM.
FYI Tess is adding more scenes in the final so it will certainly change. I'm using this to get ahead now rather than wait for final and spend days sorting it. I'll cook something up once I'm a bit further along. I have the basic ChoiceGuide done and now fine tuning the particulars on complex choices while populating the gallery, which give me a chance to put the split notifications in at the same time. I'm certain I'll miss a sub path gallery scene or two though, I always do since I don't personally play as a boot licker personally. There's actually a rather large amount of content in this episode so it's taking me more time than normal.

I know for certain that old bug you and I shall not speak about :ROFLMAO: has been removed in this mod update. It popped up again on someone playing ChasingSunsets. Anyway, once I get a bit further along I'll shoot you a message.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
FYI Tess is adding more scenes in the final so it will certainly change. I'm using this to get ahead now rather than wait for final and spend days sorting it. I'll cook something up once I'm a bit further along. I have the basic ChoiceGuide done and now fine tuning the particulars on complex choices while populating the gallery, which give me a chance to put the split notifications in at the same time. I'm certain I'll miss a sub path gallery scene or two though, I always do since I don't personally play as a boot licker personally. There's actually a rather large amount of content in this episode so it's taking me more time than normal.

I know for certain that old bug you and I shall not speak about :ROFLMAO: has been removed in this mod update. It popped up again on someone playing ChasingSunsets. Anyway, once I get a bit further along I'll shoot you a message.
Sounds good, thank you.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017

Sancho for President!

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,
I played the 0.6b version and i didn't find any scene with my favourite charachter (scarlett).
That means that there aren't any new scene with her? or that means that that i didn"t correctly follow her path? or the scenes that include her will appear in the final version of 0.6?
and thank you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi,
I played the 0.6b version and i didn't find any scene with my favourite charachter (scarlett).
That means that there aren't any new scene with her? or that means that that i didn"t correctly follow her path? or the scenes that include her will appear in the final version of 0.6?
and thank you.
She had no new content in 0.6Beta but who knows in 0.6Final and forward.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update:

Good evening folks. I'm spending way to much time on a new idea regrading Episode 6's "Work Grades:KLevel" information. It's based on the newest SanchoMod FreeRoam code you may have seen in other titles. I posted a brief (well as brief as I could) write up on it on the VN's thread here. Check it out if you're curious.

Regards.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Progress update:

Good evening folks. I'm spending way to much time on a new idea regrading Episode 6's "Work Grades:KLevel" information. It's based on the newest SanchoMod FreeRoam code you may have seen in other titles. I posted a brief (well as brief as I could) write up on it on the VN's thread here. Check it out if you're curious.

Regards.
Did you finished the Mod already? I thought you would wait for the final release as you stated earlier, it was to tempting i guess? :LOL:
Well, good for me than, waiting for the Final release of both mod and games V0.6.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did you finished the Mod already? I thought you would wait for the final release as you stated earlier, it was to tempting i guess? :LOL:
Well, good for me than, waiting for the Final release of both mod and games V0.6.
Nah, I'm not done... I keep adding shit :ROFLMAO:. I'm prepping for Final but will throw a few test copies out when I've got the Beta done (if Tess doesn't beat me to the punch). I've added so many new ideas now that I'm running behind schedule. I always do this... for science, perfection, and to push the envelope.

BTW, I added a post update to the above new feature here with more code fleshed out.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nah, I'm not done... I keep adding shit :ROFLMAO:. I'm prepping for Final but will throw a few test copies out when I've got the Beta done (if Tess doesn't beat me to the punch). I've added so many new ideas now that I'm running behind schedule. I always do this... for science, perfection, and to push the envelope.
There is no issue with striving for perfection. ;)
Appreciate your devotion to deliver amazing additions for amazing games! Godspeed Mate.

Edit:
Beware of the infamous u'diafont' issue. :whistle:

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is no issue with striving for perfection. ;)
Appreciate your devotion to deliver amazing additions for amazing games! Godspeed Mate.

Edit:
Beware of the infamous u'diafont' issue. :whistle:
Appreciate y'all too bud, sincerely.... and that fucking bug is toast :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Sancho1969 i play on android using joiplay, your mod do work but mod menu size and all is too small so it's a bit difficult to touch , is it possible to enlarge it ?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just hang tight bud, I'm working my ass off on it. Regards.
Are you going to add a cheat for - / + relationship points of the girls and other variables?
Is very needed in this game since some choices can give points to some girls and minus points to others.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are you going to add a cheat for - / + relationship points of the girls and other variables?
Is very needed in this game since some choices can give points to some girls and minus points to others.
Good morning. Currently the cheat screen is similar to the post here. I haven't worked on it in the last 24 hours as I was progressing on finalizing the ChoiceGuide and adding some new features during in-game play. Adding relps for all characters is likely overkill so I refrained from it for the moment. Other variables I'm still debating but do have the sponsor variables. It's still a work in progress but what's coded so far is solid as a rock.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes