Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just a quick question... Will the current mod work for the new game update?
Apologies for double-reply but just realized I could have been more informative. The VN is currently "beta" and is undergoing additional changes and additions. The mod behind the scenes is as ready as possible to be ported as soon as a public release of v0.6 is made available by hooking into and having it's Core code completely integrated into the "beta" as of it's latest version. I won't release this "test" version due to quality and professional concerns as it may break after a true public release is issued.

Regards.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Apologies for double-reply but just realized I could have been more informative. The VN is currently "beta" and is undergoing additional changes and additions. The mod behind the scenes is as ready as possible to be ported as soon as a public release of v0.6 is made available by hooking into and having it's Core code completely integrated into the "beta" as of it's latest version. I won't release this "test" version due to quality and professional concerns as it may break after a true public release is issued.

Regards.
The current version that was just released seems to be shown as "v0.6.2 Final", so that should be a good version to update your mod for. Again, it was just released, from what I can tell, but I figured I should mention it.

Reactions: Tinuss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A friend hooked me up ;). I'll be busy porting to 0.6.2Final and updating the mod with the latest K-Level math that was done last minute by the dev. I'll keep y'all posted but I'm going to make this post short... time to get busy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Scripts are ported and the K-Level math corrected in the mod to the dev's latest. Now I'm testing with my hybrid build until the 3rd party compressed version drops so I can test with it.
1655585995049.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Meanwhile... SanchoGallery now has over 50 scenes it in. If I missed your favorite... well, it ain't from lack of trying. SanchoCheats is fully implemented but honestly there's only so much you can do right now... there's over 300 menu choices in the VN. That's a lot of choices to determine scenarios. 1600 hours on Sat here... time for an adult refreshment. I'll keep y'all posted as the compressed DL has ~15 minutes left to go or so.

Oct 30, 2021
It appears to be passing the 3rd party compressed version as well. I'll compile it now and perform the standard integrity test on the bench systems. If that's a go then we're all set. A little while longer please, thank you.
See its updaters like this that make The Duke want to Go Shut up and take my money. Timely updates, and even while in the middle of working still finding time to post updates on whats going on...The Duke LOVES IT!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
See its updaters like this that make The Duke want to Go Shut up and take my money. Timely updates, and even while in the middle of working still finding time to post updates on whats going on...The Duke LOVES IT!
I appreciate the kind words but your money is absolutely no good here... only your appreciation and/or constructive criticism. That's how we roll in SanchoVille :p

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Yeah can't stress enough how appreciated the active updates are. When I see download links pulled, I of course start immediately thinking of worst case scenarios. Not panic, but not pleasant lol.

Simply being appraised of the current situation is very welcome, thank you so much Sancho.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Passed on three bench virgin machines
1655590106531.png
I would normally speedrun a few time now as folks that know my final process but seeing how I did that all day yesterday while finalizing v0.6.1 in prep for v0.6.2 I think we're solid. I'll get busy zip'n this sucker up and uploading it. If y'all break it then let me know so I can quickly fix before the DL links go semi-viral. Regards. (~5-10 minutes or so, maybe quicker depending on my shitty current connection speeds).

Marcmad

Aug 5, 2020
Hum.. I got this and most of the options seem to be inactive...

2022-06-18_184042.png

Wild guess, but should not those be rename has .rpy instead?
2022-06-18_184238.png

• Hey there
Reactions: PPLayer
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes