Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK folks it's quieted down now that hopefully that's all sorted. I've another VN that just dropped an update I didn't know was coming so I have to start updating it but I'll keep this thread on another screen and eyeball it from time to time to make sure everything's A-OK. Noneya666 thank you again for your help, it's sincerely appreciated as it appeared a wildfire was about to spread :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for all that you do, Sancho1969! :love:
Thank you for the appreciation. Please enjoy the new features and of course don't be shy if one doesn't function like you think it should intuitively or I snookered something somewhere. It's a complicated title due to the vast amounts of variables and choices but it should be pretty tight... I fucking hope :ROFLMAO:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK folks it's quieted down now that hopefully that's all sorted. I've another VN that just dropped an update I didn't know was coming so I have to start updating it but I'll keep this thread on another screen and eyeball it from time to time to make sure everything's A-OK. Noneya666 thank you again for your help, it's sincerely appreciated as it appeared a wildfire was about to spread :ROFLMAO:
I'll start playing upon in tonight's gaming session, but so far, so good, seemed to load the last save from 0.5 so we shall see.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll start playing upon in tonight's gaming session, but so far, so good, seemed to load the last save from 0.5 so we shall see.
Good evening J. I extended RenPy's rollback just in case as I had a few that rolled back a few scenes before the original save. I only encountered a couple out of a bazillion saves that didn't load so, knock on wood, it should be ok for ya.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is excellent, I ended up replaying through it and didn't even realise you could get to K8... I was just using URM and looking at how stuff changed, but getting a headsup about needing various bits down the line was really handy.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Hopefully Sancho doesn't waste time with this if someone else already knows: I looked through the mod, but I didn't see any description on what certain variables mean within it. That's not a feature I overlooked, right? Lotta really cool stuff to mess around with in the mod menu, but I didn't see anything about like a variable definition table or something.

Sifting through the main game thread in addition to what was described during some choices by Sancho, I was able to determine most of them and their purpose, but this update has some new ones added I've never seen before like "Princess Eyes"

The hell does that mean lol. Does anyone know what' that's referring too?

Or is this one of those situations where only Tess knows and thus has no official meaning, only pure speculation plot/story development-wise?

Sorry if this specific stuff has been brought up before; if so, the search function has failed me.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Can you please tell me what is the meaning of "scale" in the stats?
To paraphrase Tess

If I recall, it's essentially a 'how likely to have a more dominating presence in the relationship' a +scale (so like, KittyScale+2) is more dominant, negative is more sub.

At least that's how I understood it. It's a factor outside the traditional 'dom' and 'sub' points.

shoaibha

Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1252587

Overview:
In-game mod for Karlsson's Gambit
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, in-game walkthough guide, custom settings, custom fonts and much more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Debut of SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
Note: If you run this on a potato system then it's likely to bake it. It's highly recommended that you initiate via a dedicated GPU.

Updated: 06/18/2022
Game/Creator: Karlsson's Gambit / Grym Gudinna Games -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.6.2
Game Version: v0.6.2
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 06/18/2022 17:02 CST
Download: -

( Preview Pics are of v0.5b )
SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1755586 View attachment 1755587 View attachment 1755588 View attachment 1755589 View attachment 1755590 View attachment 1755595
View attachment 1755591 View attachment 1755592 View attachment 1755593 View attachment 1755594
Dynamic ChoiceGuide
View attachment 1755602 View attachment 1755603
View attachment 1755604 View attachment 1755605 View attachment 1755606 View attachment 1755607
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1457116
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
not working, says mod not installed properly even after instructions

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Sifting through the main game thread in addition to what was described during some choices by Sancho, I was able to determine most of them and their purpose, but this update has some new ones added I've never seen before like "Princess Eyes"
c&p from the last wt
"Princess Eyes is Olivia's feelings towards Kane, note an Evil aligned Olivia (as is the case here) will like Kane acting evil, but a good Olivia wants Kane to act more morally"
So depending on Olivia, she wants that Kane acts like her. What that exactly means in the future, i dont know.

Reactions: Behappy69

EmeraldSword

Oct 4, 2019
Thank you very much Sancho!!!! This mod is amazing! You are awesome, i love how you keep us updated on your work.

BTW, can i load a save from 0.5GeneralB and continue playing where i left off?

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
c&p from the last wt
"Princess Eyes is Olivia's feelings towards Kane, note an Evil aligned Olivia (as is the case here) will like Kane acting evil, but a good Olivia wants Kane to act more morally"
So depending on Olivia, she wants that Kane acts like her. What that exactly means in the future, i dont know.
Just one more question how do I know early on if she is Evil-aligned or Good?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes