Mod Ren'Py Karlsson's Gambit [S1 v0.7FinalB & S2 v0.8.1FinalA] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
djkunn don't be sad bud, I didn't say no, just need to figure out what exactly I want in it so I don't waste time coding nonsense and also account for somewhat limited space (not to get it too congested). What's important in your opinion? I'm always open to discussion of features/assets with merit, you know that by now. Fire away...

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Sancho1969 i play on android using joiplay, your mod do work but mod menu size and all is too small so it's a bit difficult to touch , is it possible to enlarge it ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 i play on android using joiplay, your mod do work but mod menu size and all is too small so it's a bit difficult to touch , is it possible to enlarge it ?
Anything is possible. I don't prioritize it since it's not how I designed the core mod to appear but I've placed special code in two of my recent mods that if a mobile device is detected it automatically adjusts some GUI parameters such as the menu size, the options/cheat bars, and the menu's "SanchoMod Installed" to all change accordingly (Vis is one if I remember correctly). I increase font sizes to a respectable degree, make the adjustment bars a bit taller (think fatter) so it's easier to get touch recognition, and the menus reflect "SanchoMod Mobile Installed" so you know the code is active. I'll see what I can do for v0.6Final (if I don't forget). Remember, it's just not a priority so it'll be the last thing I do before compiling the final mod... all other issues/features get the front seat on this roadtrip.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do you already have a Realese date?
For what exactly? The dev hasn't even finished the episode. Only a beta testing version has been leaked while the dev is finishing the VN's update. I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Once the public Final releases it will surely take a bit since I'll have to port to it. Everything I'm doing now is in preparation for the release... to save days of work later I'm doing the ground work now (and hopefully it doesn't bite me in the ass and all be a waste of that time).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I keep stopping coding progression to fleshout new features and returning to the gallery to continue to populate it but damn... everything is a scene! I'm certainly going to miss some that folks think should be included as there's so many. At some point I reckon with this VN I'll have to allow you to categorize by dom/sub and/or LI, etc. That's for another day... if I start that now I'll never finish what I've already started. I've put a lot on my plate this time but I intend to clean it. As a side note the new Work:K-Lvl info is working as intended for Ep6. I just need to populate it at the correct times given the route the player is currently on but it's a minor detail easily sorted. Anyway, back to it and will keep y'all posted.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
djkunn don't be sad bud, I didn't say no, just need to figure out what exactly I want in it so I don't waste time coding nonsense and also account for somewhat limited space (not to get it too congested). What's important in your opinion? I'm always open to discussion of features/assets with merit, you know that by now. Fire away...
Like I did tell you in other mods that you are making, I miss that feature in your mods and is something most of us love and want in the mods, so is not wasting time on that, have in mind also that you will only to do this once since those variable like Helena_p don't change in future updates so you don't need to update that code xD
I think in other games is not that important but in this game it is very important to have points with some of the girls because that affects the mc being able to get to k9 (Yes, I only play the male dom route in this game. So anything that affects that route for me is very important to have.)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Like I did tell you in other mods that you are making, I miss that feature in your mods and is something most of us love and want in the mods, so is not wasting time on that, have in mind also that you will only to do this once since those variable like Helena_p don't change in future updates so you don't need to update that code xD
I think in other games is not that important but in this game it is very important to have points with some of the girls because that affects the mc being able to get to k9 (Yes, I only play the male dom route in this game. So anything that affects that route for me is very important to have.)
I hear ya, but just know that none of the relp points are relevant to K9. It's not based on LI relp at all but other point systems. You'll of course change relp depending on the choices to a particular KPath but they aren't accounted for currently in that regard. Just an FYI. There's now 20 LI's to account for as well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update:

Good evening folks. I'm spending way to much time on a new idea regrading Episode 6's "Work Grades:KLevel" information. It's based on the newest SanchoMod FreeRoam code you may have seen in other titles. I posted a brief (well as brief as I could) write up on it on the VN's thread here. Check it out if you're curious.

Regards.
In regards to the topic above (there's multiple of these "progress updates") here's the final Dom Work info insert (automatically populates, automatically hides):
KG SM B03a7.jpg
The post that has links to each of these Work:K-Lvl MiniStat infos can be found here for reference (otherwise the above may not make any sense).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm...not sure. I might be almost done. The gallery was rough. ~18 new scenes that had to be hunted down individually for a total of over 50 scenes in SanchoGallery. I might have missed one or two but it'll have to do for now. I'll speed run a few more then call this beta build 99%. I'm getting pings that UoP has an update bug I don't think it's "Extended" version... but I still have to check it out. It seems as soon as I get my plate almost empty that a massive spatula plops more on it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Cant wait for the mod update :)
Gonna enjoy it and the game to the max!
I've hooked 100% to Beta with the latest mod Core code and many additional new features. It's out in the wild with a few testers to confirm integrity. So, I MIGHT do a beta program here but I really still against the idea since Tess is writing new content that will be in Final that's not in Beta and I don't want folks to get confused that Basic is really just for fun... don't trust any saves made with it. Bottom line: Only use v0.5b saves or start a new game with Final (in my opinion regarding currently available information).

SubFork

May 8, 2020
I've hooked 100% to Beta with the latest mod Core code and many additional new features. It's out in the wild with a few testers to confirm integrity. So, I MIGHT do a beta program here but I really still against the idea since Tess is writing new content that will be in Final that's not in Beta and I don't want folks to get confused that Basic is really just for fun... don't trust any saves made with it. Bottom line: Only use v0.5b saves or start a new game with Final (in my opinion regarding currently available information).
could you share the beta version?
at least for me)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
could you share the beta version?
at least for me)
Directly above your post:
I MIGHT do a beta program here but ...
I'm tired and don't mean to sound cross but why you out of everyone else that's not on the test team? Do you test for anyone currently and if so what verifiable titles? Any credentials worth considering? I don't know you from Adam so I'm not sure if you're pulling my leg but do you truly expect me to trust you with non-public code with "at least for me"? I'm actually curious.

Reactions: Tinuss

SubFork

May 8, 2020
Directly above your post:

I'm tired and don't mean to sound cross but why you out of everyone else that's not on the test team? Do you test for anyone currently and if so what verifiable titles? Any credentials worth considering? I don't know you from Adam so I'm not sure if you're pulling my leg but do you truly expect me to trust you with non-public code with "at least for me"? I'm actually curious.
no, i didn't test anything for anyone before. but everything has a start)
and no i don't expect anything, i just wanted to shoot my shot! it's no a big deal. is it?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
no, i didn't test anything for anyone before. but everything has a start)
and no i don't expect anything, i just wanted to shoot my shot! it's no a big deal. is it?
It's cool and no, it's not a big deal. I'll push something out when it's fully tested unless Tess beats me to the punch and releases Final. I'd much rather release on Final so we know the VN is solid and won't have intermittent changes. I work on much more than just this VN so I have to manage my time accordingly. It'll be worth the wait though bud, hang in there. I appreciate you reachin' out.

love lee

Aug 29, 2019
Sancho1969 sorry in advance if my question is dumb but i didn't find any Game folder in mod file of 6.5 mb for KGchapter5. i lost my earlier data with your mod installed. so i redownloaded the game and now trying to reinstall you mod. i replaced the file given in mod with some files of game folder but game keeps shutting down after intro. Really appreciate your hardwork.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 sorry in advance if my question is dumb but i didn't find any Game folder in mod file of 6.5 mb for KGchapter5. i lost my earlier data with your mod installed. so i redownloaded the game and now trying to reinstall you mod. i replaced the file given in mod with some files of game folder but game keeps shutting down after intro. Really appreciate your hardwork.
There's no "game" folder in the mod zip... extract all the contents of the mod zip as they are inside a fresh install of the VN in the VN's "game" folder. Don't do anything else either before or after the install, no other "tweaks" are required. When the VN is open the menus will let you know if the mod is not installed correctly.

In your case I suggest you start over by doing just 2 steps and 2 steps only:
  1. Install the base VN (compressed or original, doesn't matter).
  2. Install the mod as instructed.
Again, don't do anything to any files either before or after the mod installation. Run the VN and you're done.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes