Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That goes back to my original post asking if sister was an available love interest... If the dev is on site I hoped for some clarity but if other mutts just wanna pick a fight with me let's drop the gloves till the Mods show up!
As far as i'm aware there will be no incest here. the sister is not a love interest for the male MC and has her own story and LI's.

Reactions: TessSadist

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Real quick, I'm not super familiar with NTR except the technical definition, not what the definition is on this site. (it seems different?) I don't think my game will ever have it? My Patreon page was very precisely written the way it was because I got flagged by the site, and I had an attorney tweak it to be sure. I'm not going to say anything else on that...publicly.
My advise, don't bother with the definition of ntr on this site because it's a clusterfuck. It can be stretched to include literally anything that's not harem. I had people arguing MC was getting ntr'd because a wife he was interested in, was already married with someone else.

Go with what you already know and make the game you want to make.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys i played again evrything from the start but ended like this ,why if this are evrsion 0.3? im confused :unsure:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
guys i played again evrything from the start but ended like this ,why if this are evrsion 0.3? im confused :unsure:
Hmm that is end of 0.2, maybe you downloaded wrong version? Not sure :(

Ah if it is mod related, just wait a bit, one is coming.

Reactions: Max1276

craigexxe

Jul 23, 2020
Always one for trying something new, and boy Karlsson's Gambit was quite the experience.
Immensely enjoyed the previous Version, so this update just makes my day.
Thanks, TessSadist.

Reactions: xbinhoux and TD1900

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My mc really hate kitty. What a bitch!! Demon with the name of a cat !!. Provide gun to mc to shoot that bitch!!

Reactions: Ass~God

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Karlssons gambit" version "0.3a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Karlssons gambit" versione "0.3a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this game was good until the mc takes a strap-on in the ass of real shit: furious: disappointed, and that pissed me off there are too many choices and protagonists
Yes, it's a game based on choices with emphasis on femdom.

Can be avoided if you pick the right choices and play it smart.

If you are getting pissed off though it probably isn't for you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi!
What a nice game we have here :)
I already tried one of the good-sub path, and one of the pure evil-dom path for Kane.
For Olivia, I tried two paths as well : the good-dom path and the pure evil-dom path.

I don't have time to try any other path for now (too many choice among the women... we have to replay the game A LOT to see every renders haha), but I liked every paths I tried so far.

It's the first time I play a game with some death possibility as well... I guess Patreon would insta-ban this Dev if some actual death renders were shown so I guess that's why those death renders are smartly hidden by the camera angle. Although I wouldn't mind a "secret-dark-patch" to show the "Mortal-kombat-Fatality" moves :devilish:
I find the way she does death way more stunning.

Also I don't think "kane's" full dom is evil atleast I don't feel evil playing it :p

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
this game was good until the mc takes a strap-on in the ass of real shit: furious: disappointed, and that pissed me off there are too many choices and protagonists
As far as I've seen the only way to get pegged is if you accept Scarlett's protection, and she makes her intentions pretty clear beforehand. So if you still went with her and didn't expect or want to take the strap-on, that's all on (or should I say "in") you.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
just left click and it will continue, i think maybe dev forgot to take out that part, or just left it in :) same will apear after you finish chapter 3 save there

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes