Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
still need help
Yes i would like to know this also. I have gone through many routes just to find it and still nothing, i got a funny feeling its for another chapter maybe not sure lol.
Look for " K4 Dominique " in Walkthrough 4 and " JunkoPet " in Walkthrough 3 choice 17
"I think Junko seems a little more..."

Basically: Become K4 in Chap 2 -> become Junko's pet in Chap 3

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
TessSadist

The game desperately needs animations added to the sex scenes. Pictures no longer cut it when animations are so easy to create these days. I'm sure there are plenty of friendly devs out there that could teach you how if you asked. I'm not a Ren'Py developer or I'd tell you myself.

In most sex scenes the tip is barely in when cumming. I don't know about everyone else but I usually go balls deep when I cum. It is much more satisfying.

There is borderline enough content for me to write a review but I may wait until future updates. I did enjoy the game and it has a lot of potential but needs some work with better sex scenes with added animations. Use lots of frames with your animations to make them smooth and use long back and forth movements with dicks instead of short ones (bring most of the dick in and out instead of 2 to 3 inches like a lot of devs do which looks silly).

Animations can be used in many different ways such as: handjobs, blowjobs, deepthroat, kissing, titty fuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, toys, masturbation, etc.

Four paths is going to be difficult to pull off and will result in very slow new content releases.

The story is very creative and unique! The writing is excellent overall.

The MC deals with so many different bosses and people that character development takes a hit here. Only a few characters in the game are very developed because of it.

I am impressed with the game so far. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The game desperately needs animations added to the sex scenes. Pictures no longer cut it when animations are so easy to create these days. I'm sure there are plenty of friendly devs out there that could teach you how if you asked. I'm not a Ren'Py developer or I'd tell you myself.
I could not disagree more with this.

Animations are totally not worth the production cost (in money or time) given the benefit they bring. SPECIALLY not for sex scenes, which are repetitive movements that everybody knows. Different story if you are showing something that is new and intrinsic in movement. But for sex scenes, not at all. Even more, it is the writing and the plot that are the main selling thing here. And beautiful* still pictures are more than enough to paint the picture when you have good writing!

I see you are a game developer, so I am confident you know more than me. Which is surprising, cause you are the first developer I read to say "animations are so easy to create". Well maybe they are easy. But time and resource inefficient. Specially in Daz i(which I think it is what is used here) or Blender.

But again, you probably know more than me. I just really think that almost nothing would change from a support point of view for KG and it would just reduce overall development.

*I was very impressed with the quality of the renders in this update. The underwater complex, the pool. Veronica and Sister were to drool for.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I could not disagree more with this.

Animations are totally not worth the production cost (in money or time) given the benefit they bring. SPECIALLY not for sex scenes, which are repetitive movements that everybody knows. Different story if you are showing something that is new and intrinsic in movement. But for sex scenes, not at all. Even more, it is the writing and the plot that are the main selling thing here. And beautiful* still pictures are more than enough to paint the picture when you have good writing!

I see you are a game developer, so I am confident you know more than me. Which is surprising, cause you are the first developer I read to say "animations are so easy to create". Well maybe they are easy. But time and resource inefficient. Specially in Daz i(which I think it is what is used here) or Blender.

But again, you probably know more than me. I just really think that almost nothing would change from a support point of view for KG and it would just reduce overall development.

*I was very impressed with the quality of the renders in this update. The underwater complex, the pool. Veronica and Sister were to drool for.
Everyone has their own opinion and I shared mine. You are free to disagree and you did.

Animations are just like film. They are a series of lots of pictures in rapid motion. All an animation is is usually 20 to 60 picture frames. There isn't any magic to it. Most devs use a tool to build them. I'm pretty sure one exists for DAZ Studio.

Also, my comments were directed at the author. I guess I should have PM the author instead of posting on the forums so the fanboys wouldn't jump in to defend the author/status quo.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Everyone has their own opinion and I shared mine. You are free to disagree and you did.

Animations are just like film. They are a series of lots of pictures in rapid motion. All an animation is is usually 20 to 60 picture frames. There isn't any magic to it. Most devs use a tool to build them. I'm pretty sure one exists for DAZ Studio.

Also, my comments were directed at the author. I guess I should have PM the author instead of posting on the forums so the fanboys wouldn't jump in to defend the author/status quo.
You really missed the point. On what I said.

First, yes. Opinions are like that. Everybody has one. And yes, that is the idea of a forum in the end. As simple as that. You make an opinion and people can give an opinion on your opinion.

Then, you mentioned that animations are just like films. Yes. But they are rendered. There is a reason why no game that is rendered in real time can look as good as animation or still renders that you find in several visual novels or movies.
Let's do some MATH. Say 30 FPS per second, assuming each render is animated at the same quality as the current one and we are talking about 300 renders per 10 seconds animation. The whole update had 1743 animations. So she would use the same amount of processing power for 10 seconds that she used for one sixth of the whole update.. Does it sound reasonable?

Jump in and defend the status quo? What the fuck are you talking about? You posted something which I though was a bad suggestion and I explained why. This was not defense neither a revolution nor anything. Your comment suggested that you were saying "sure, you need to include this, given that is almost without any cost nowadays and it is really soo needy". While the second part is taste based and, therefore, discussable, I am almost sure the first part is plain wrong!

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If I have read this correctly the 0.4 final version is likely pretty close? Tess said either final or beta would arrive so? As this is one of my favourite games I have a little hard time to wait :). So guys is it worth playing the beta now or you think it better to wait a little?
And tyvm for your great work Goddess Tess :)

Reactions: TessSadist

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.5b General]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
The game is amazing! Just out of curiosity why is it a beta? I didn't encounter any crashes nor bugs... Could be that more content awaits us in C4 still? :p

Btw just for fun, using the dnd moral system how would You rate the girls in the game? For me lawful evil are Kiyomi ,Veronica and Alessandra; Chaotic evil are: Sam, Juliette and Katsumi and the rest are neutral evil, maybe Dominique is neutral :p

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
TessSadist

In most sex scenes the tip is barely in when cumming. I don't know about everyone else but I usually go balls deep when I cum. It is much more satisfying.

There is borderline enough content for me to write a review but I may wait until future updates. I did enjoy the game and it has a lot of potential but needs some work with better sex scenes with added animations. Use lots of frames with your animations to make them smooth and use long back and forth movements with dicks instead of short ones (bring most of the dick in and out instead of 2 to 3 inches like a lot of devs do which looks silly).

Animations can be used in many different ways such as: handjobs, blowjobs, deepthroat, kissing, titty fuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, toys, masturbation, etc.

Four paths is going to be difficult to pull off and will result in very slow new content releases.

The MC deals with so many different bosses and people that character development takes a hit here. Only a few characters in the game are very developed because of it.

I 1000% disagree this needs animation. That would be a waste of time and effort on an already time and effort consuming project.

Anyway
TessSadist holy fuck what an update! The under the water shots were breathtaking. The dom evil paths for both mcs are so much damn fun. This truly is a gift of fantasy for me.

Delilah just wow. I totally love her. And I hope to earn Raven's services. I wish I could donate because this vn is so epic, unique and titillating.

Each update I get filled with excitement of seeing both dom mcs evilly looking over the suffering of others for their own amusement.

Thank you so much for this vn. I hope more and more find it and enjoy it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You really missed the point. On what I said.

First, yes. Opinions are like that. Everybody has one. And yes, that is the idea of a forum in the end. As simple as that. You make an opinion and people can give an opinion on your opinion.

Then, you mentioned that animations are just like films. Yes. But they are rendered. There is a reason why no game that is rendered in real time can look as good as animation or still renders that you find in several visual novels or movies.
Let's do some MATH. Say 30 FPS per second, assuming each render is animated at the same quality as the current one and we are talking about 300 renders per 10 seconds animation. The whole update had 1743 animations. So she would use the same amount of processing power for 10 seconds that she used for one sixth of the whole update.. Does it sound reasonable?

Jump in and defend the status quo? What the fuck are you talking about? You posted something which I though was a bad suggestion and I explained why. This was not defense neither a revolution nor anything. Your comment suggested that you were saying "sure, you need to include this, given that is almost without any cost nowadays and it is really soo needy". While the second part is taste based and, therefore, discussable, I am almost sure the first part is plain wrong!
No you missed the point. I said that most animations are made up of 20 to 60 pictures, not 1743 like you mentioned. Yes, it is like film but animations don't use 30 FPS, most use 5 to 10 FPS and most only last 3 to 10 seconds at most.

Status quo is the norm. No animations are the norm for the author. Use a dictionary if needed.

Please don't argue with someone who knows what they are talking about when you don't!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No you missed the point. I said that most animations are made up of 20 to 60 pictures, not 1743 like you mentioned. Yes, it is like film but animations don't use 30 FPS, most use 5 to 10 FPS and most only last 3 to 10 seconds at most.

Status quo is the norm. No animations are the norm for the author. Use a dictionary if needed.

Please don't argue with someone who knows what they are talking about when you don't!
You really need to read better. I said 300 for a 10 seconds (the same upper bound you just said) animation, based on 30 fps, going by the simple logic that very low FPS count make them rough and because you said, and I quote, "Use lots of frames with your animations to make them smooth". The number 1743 is the total amount of renders the current update have, not what I suggested, which I mentioned in my comment. Even by taking a middle point in your "3-10" second rule, with 30 FPS that is 180 frames, 10% for a content that last literally 6 seconds.

But no need to answer back. As you suggested, you are the one that "understand" (not sarcastic), even when simple math seems too hard to read an follow.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist

Thanks for the detailed feedback! The issue of animation is one I have pondered numerous times. I actually brought it up to my own Patrons with kind of a layout of what it would entail for estimated time and impact, etc. For my Patrons anyway, they for the most part soundly rejected me going that route. While I don't consider anyone else's opinion dispositive on its own, I certainly am taking that into account. Three of my biggest Patrons (they collectively on their own are over $500 a month so our relationship is very active and constant just naturally) gave me very detailed arguments on the issue. I actually picked KG as my first game versus two other story ideas I equally liked at the beginning because I believed the other two ideas required good animation, and KG did not quite as much. At that moment of decision, I had never ever coded, had practiced about 10-15 renders, and basically was completely green and honestly a moron about game development. (still am a moron, but a little more experienced now haha!) A Renpy game (Being a DIK) was actually the first time in my life I had ever read code at all. So I was VERY intimidated by the thought of animation (I barely felt comfortable doing a render at that point) so I went with KG.

And maybe because I'm female, or a certain age or background...I don't know, but I am not sure everyone would like my desired animations as much anyway. I always give this example because it's a scene from another game idea I have already laid out. This is from the first story I wanted to do, but didn't for KG instead. The animation would take place with a young lady with her love in the rain at night. It's a moment of tension and sadness due to a story narrative, but she's crying and looks up at her man as the tears and rain mix on her face. The animation would be them looking at each other deeply, they come in for a kiss, and lightning flashes behind them as their lips first touch.

I'd probably lean more into key story moments of intense emotion/drama for animation even more than sex scenes, which probably does limit my appeal and I know that...but being totally honest, I didn't do this game (nor will I any other) just for income. I am very fortunate I do very well outside of the game, but I did look at other games to gauge commercial viability as good due diligence. In my best case scenarios, I thought KG's max income potential (based mostly on case studies of similar games to KG) was maybe 2500 a month. Maybe 3k at the very end if I did quality updates. I could only find one game kind of similar to mine that even was over 4k on all the research I did. I do have a $2500 goal (I think I'm at 2400 right now so kind of close) for some UI help, and animation is likely next goal.

The greatest threat to my game is not lack of support, but rather the time sink taking me away from better income (I feel like I have a fiduciary duty to my business partner never to sacrifice too much in that arena) so I am definitely pondering adding help as needed.

Having said all that, I would actually considering bringing in an animator down the road for certain scenes just to solely do that (probably going to have it as next goal on Patron page) as it wouldn't necessarily impact my own development time too much going that route. My concern is completely time based right now in everything. (if anyone knows good animators, err let me know haha!) I also do believe the game could be absolutely better with good animation, so I am always interested in good quality...but my biggest issue is always going to be time.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If I have read this correctly the 0.4 final version is likely pretty close? Tess said either final or beta would arrive so? As this is one of my favourite games I have a little hard time to wait :). So guys is it worth playing the beta now or you think it better to wait a little?
And tyvm for your great work Goddess Tess :)
Final will have some content changes, but mostly a lot of corrections and changes to everything to ensure saves work perfectly for 0.5. My biggest concern with Final is always ensuring that everything flows properly with choices/flags/saves based on my outline for 0.5. But I would say you can enjoy the Beta just fine :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I 1000% disagree this needs animation. That would be a waste of time and effort on an already time and effort consuming project.

Anyway
TessSadist holy fuck what an update! The under the water shots were breathtaking. The dom evil paths for both mcs are so much damn fun. This truly is a gift of fantasy for me.

Delilah just wow. I totally love her. And I hope to earn Raven's services. I wish I could donate because this vn is so epic, unique and titillating.

Each update I get filled with excitement of seeing both dom mcs evilly looking over the suffering of others for their own amusement.

Thank you so much for this vn. I hope more and more find it and enjoy it.
Thanks for the kind words! I don't mind the animation debate as I've done this on my own too. I appreciate the nice comment. :)

Reactions: Ghostly

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Final will have some content changes, but mostly a lot of corrections and changes to everything to ensure saves work perfectly for 0.5. My biggest concern with Final is always ensuring that everything flows properly with choices/flags/saves based on my outline for 0.5. But I would say you can enjoy the Beta just fine :)
Ty my Goddess!, also I want to give you tips and all about the game but in truth I am a-bit afraid that I would ruin it :) just keep on going and make the best femdom game ever :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ty my Goddess!, also I want to give you tips and all about the game but in truth I am a-bit afraid that I would ruin it :) just keep on going and make the best femdom game ever :)
No worries and thank you, always feel free to critique and give suggestions. I know I am still very new and green at this whole dev thing, so completely open to anything with tips. I kind of imagine if I still doing this someday at 30 or something, I might look back at KG and just laugh at how many mistakes I made back then! I even look at my own 0.1 update and realize so many things I could have done better just from what I know right now at finishing 0.4.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
No worries and thank you, always feel free to critique and give suggestions. I know I am still very new and green at this whole dev thing, so completely open to anything with tips. I kind of imagine if I still doing this someday at 30 or something, I might look back at KG and just laugh at how many mistakes I made back then! I even look at my own 0.1 update and realize so many things I could have done better just from what I know right now at finishing 0.4.
In truth you and few others notice it probably, and they are devs or writers themselves :), I see no mistakes, and what you do, you do really good! Balance, story and scenes and damn the domination :) haha. but that balance you have is good! Some games I just hit skip button on all the way about, just keep doing as you do it! You have a knack for it! Don't doubt it! I have a Top 4 list.. your game ofc, karlsson's gambit, tower of trample, monster girl dreams, estate dominate. Love all you equally!, different way haha, you're amazing! Is what I am saying :)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes