TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Tess your game is just amazing! But arent you afraid you are making to many branches? Dom/Sub all the K ranks, good and evil ... Im just fearing that 0.9 to 1.0 will take years of development time xD
0.8 will winnow some down and not much more I want to say about that, but I have thought of that...

mastergig30

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 3, 2018
Ok, but only if you don't call me bro haha just funny to me! Err, I only know pixeldrain and gofile decently...

I am only around a bit but checking if links work ok and all. I sincerely hope everyone has a lot of fun!
thank you very much and sorry for the bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessSadist

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
OK one question for tess if not too spoilery, will we see juliette dom and alessandras mothers in future updates if they're not in this current one?

Oct 30, 2021
The Duke wants to hate this but it seems to be impossible. Something about getting lost in a storyline where The duke must use his wits and stamina to survive seems somewhat....Thrilling...huehue

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Heading out a bit with my own LI for some stuff outside this fine morning -- but...just a few last words and I'll check in later just to see if there are any bugs/weird issues impacting gameplay.

1) Pay attention to the warnings seriously in choices if you are a little wary of darker scenes or certain kinks. I try to warn as best as I can, the game is designed to have very romantic type scenes, but also very dark ones too.
2) If you want to get on the dom/sub paths, make sure and do it early before Kane leaves for the Facility. (WT is super helpful)
3) The subK5 exists for players that want to be kind of dominant on most general scenes, but quietly a sub for specific women. This is in the WT too. (0.5 version is relevant to get on this path earlier than 0.6)
4) Multiple saves at key points are a good idea. (WT covers this a bit)
5) In general the dom path can avoid domination on the MC, but he will likely have to observe some femdom on others based on the world. (either female on male or lesdom) So be aware of that fact. 0.7 will open up a lot more for a certain kind of dom style gameplay not quite in the game yet as Kane has not yet gotten enough power narratively. (you will understand I think what I mean if you play until the end)
6) Just enjoy the game and remember, it's all fantasy and fun :)

I sincerely thank everyone (please see the end credits as they deserve the thanks and if I forgot someone there, the fault is all me) who helped me! I hope everyone has fun!

XdanielX

Donor
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, I have a question.
After I finish downloading parts 1 and 2, do I need to merge them together? Or should I play them separately?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
All I'm sayin is after reading all the things Tess came up with,
I most Certainly want to stay on her good side......

just sayin......

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, I have a question.
After I finish downloading parts 1 and 2, do I need to merge them together? Or should I play them separately?
yea extract them both to the same folder. Parts are just the zip archive split to help those with download limit issues.

Reactions: XdanielX

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6.2 Final] [Grym Gudinna Games] - Original Size: 9+GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=1,5GB Mac=1,46GB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6.2 Final] [Grym Gudinna Games] Compression from Jeevant (recompiled)

Download PC (3,47GB)
:

The different between this two compressions are only the quality settings . My was make with medium quality settings and Jeevant seems to be a loseless compression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Well, now I definitely know hardcore femdom is not for me. Just like maledom isn't. I can't abide abuse of power without the option of very, very bloody retribution in a game, apparently... :)
haha, it's not for everyone. Happy to see you gave it a shot though!

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Heading out a bit with my own LI for some stuff outside this fine morning -- but...just a few last words and I'll check in later just to see if there are any bugs/weird issues impacting gameplay.

1) Pay attention to the warnings seriously in choices if you are a little wary of darker scenes or certain kinks. I try to warn as best as I can, the game is designed to have very romantic type scenes, but also very dark ones too.
2) If you want to get on the dom/sub paths, make sure and do it early before Kane leaves for the Facility. (WT is super helpful)
3) The subK5 exists for players that want to be kind of dominant on most general scenes, but quietly a sub for specific women. This is in the WT too. (0.5 version is relevant to get on this path earlier than 0.6)
4) Multiple saves at key points are a good idea. (WT covers this a bit)
5) In general the dom path can avoid domination on the MC, but he will likely have to observe some femdom on others based on the world. (either female on male or lesdom) So be aware of that fact. 0.7 will open up a lot more for a certain kind of dom style gameplay not quite in the game yet as Kane has not yet gotten enough power narratively. (you will understand I think what I mean if you play until the end)
6) Just enjoy the game and remember, it's all fantasy and fun :)

I sincerely thank everyone (please see the end credits as they deserve the thanks and if I forgot someone there, the fault is all me) who helped me! I hope everyone has fun!
This is very helpfull. Never played the game, but from the images it looked like 90% of them are femdom and almost non are maledom, even though it is in the tags.
That you can go a dom route is nice. I have no problem watching femdom on others.
Thanks

Reactions: Forgotted
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes