Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Is the difference between the beta and the final patch just the extra scenes right at the end?
The Beta version does not have the new Playthrough save system in it; both Final versions do.
  • This can be handy for categorizing your saves in whatever manner you see fit; attached is an example of many Playthroughs, all of which may contain many saves.
  • There is a button on the regular Ren'Py Save/Load screens to access Playthroughs, and a button on the Playthroughs screen to get back to the Ren'Py Save/Load screens ( ::: ). Playthroughs and saves can be renamed at any time, among many other features; there is a button that opens the Help Guide on the Playthroughs screen ( ? ).
1655747167529.png
1655747791424.png

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Hell of an update that just added more questions than answers :ROFLMAO:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Onto big reveal number 2

Few more random thoughts

Nadia's my new fav character. That whole epic fail thing on the dying slave was a nice touch.
Is it weird that of all the disturbing things in this episode, that the thing that made me the most squeamish was Cynthias apparent love of raw meat?
Can the male members of zacks family catch a break, first zack, then his dad, now his uncle
?

Reactions: jasont123
Jun 11, 2018
Wonder if anyone can help me out, have 3 playthroughs currently, Good dom/Good Sub/Good Pure sub.

Between good dom and sub I don't think I've noticed a single variation between any scenes? both K8 currently with the dom/sub scores having no impact. i was hoping the K8 pure sub would unlock the sub Alessandra scene at least but it hasn't.

read this earlier in regards to it by Tess "One scene is based on being a pure dom (never licked Alessandra's foot in earlier update, and NOT flagged a sub K5 - e.g. a former K4 or lower player promoted to K5) and the second is based on Kane either licking her foot as a dom OR being flagged as a sub K5, a new former sub path promoted to K5 during 0.5. "

I remember in previous updates at the pool with Olivia and Alessandra, there was an option to lick her feet or something similar that let her know you are a sub in the bedroom but seems to have been removed if I'm correct, as I had no option to do so? leaving no way to get the sub scene unless I'm on the full sub path down in k5 etc?

My other query is on my pure sub path I get Dominique then Juliette for the two exes I work with for the day instead of Veronica/Dominique. I've never expressed any interest in Juliette or evil and always gone for the former two so anyone know if I've fucked up somewhere somehow or just not possible?

I've also attached the K8 Sub and Pure sub points at the respective scenes if it helps at all, as I'm totally dumbfounded

Edit: Managed to get onto Alessandra sub path with a bunch of fiddling and retries, but still no luck on the pure sub path of avoiding Juliette as of yet

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey, TessSadist,

Just a question I had, having finished the update (not sure whether you can answer it cause it might be spoiler territory, but curiosity just got the better of me. So if you can't talk about it due to it being too spoilery, feel free to say so. No pressure).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The Beta version does not have the new Playthrough save system in it; both Final versions do.
  • This can be handy for categorizing your saves in whatever manner you see fit; attached is an example of many Playthroughs, all of which may contain many saves.
  • There is a button on the regular Ren'Py Save/Load screens to access Playthroughs, and a button on the Playthroughs screen to get back to the Ren'Py Save/Load screens ( ::: ). Playthroughs and saves can be renamed at any time, among many other features; there is a button that opens the Help Guide on the Playthroughs screen ( ? ).
View attachment 1881871
View attachment 1881882
Thanks for the info! I played the Beta and loved it, but I wasn't going to bother with the final until I saw this. Got it downloading now....

Reactions: Me666

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
So will there be any real differences between dom route or sub route where I rank up. I also noticed that junko pet romace is closed off if you rank up on sub route. Other then that I enjoyed the update like how you can be a agree to be a sub to Alessandra and will look forward to see how that develops. Also Junko romance is nice either on sub or dom.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Hey, TessSadist,

Just a question I had, having finished the update (not sure whether you can answer it cause it might be spoiler territory, but curiosity just got the better of me. So if you can't talk about it due to it being too spoilery, feel free to say so. No pressure).

Reactions: JJJ84
Dec 28, 2019

Alexander Karlsson had/has 2 sisters. Klara and Karin. Klara is the one who was said to look a lot like Olivia. Their current statuses are unknown.

Wonder if anyone can help me out, have 3 playthroughs currently, Good dom/Good Sub/Good Pure sub.

Between good dom and sub I don't think I've noticed a single variation between any scenes? both K8 currently with the dom/sub scores having no impact. i was hoping the K8 pure sub would unlock the sub Alessandra scene at least but it hasn't.
If you're a K8 you're not on a sub path, regardless of the value of the sub variable. The problem here is that the dev never intended for anyone else to see or draw conclusions based on that variable. It had some influence earlier in the game while Kane was in the prison but is entirely irrelevant in 0.6 and has no effect on the Alessandra scene. The relevant variable for that scene is alessandra_scale, which reflects whether Alessandra personally sees Kane as a dom or sub. The more negative the score, the more she sees Kane as a sub. Your 2 screenshots show Alessandra_scale scores of 1 and 0. Those were too high. The score needs to be -3 or below to get the scene you want for a Kane who was never K4 or lower.

My other query is on my pure sub path I get Dominique then Juliette for the two exes I work with for the day instead of Veronica/Dominique. I've never expressed any interest in Juliette or evil and always gone for the former two so anyone know if I've fucked up somewhere somehow or just not possible?
Nope, the work scenes for a Kane on the sub path are fixed and always occur in the same order. You do get a scene in Veronica's lab as well as the Juliette farm and Dominique mine scenes however.

Last edited:
Reactions: PGpauljp13

Hint17

May 11, 2022
If you're a K8 you're not on a sub path, regardless of the value of the sub variable. The problem here is that the dev never intended for anyone else to see or draw conclusions based on that variable. It had some influence earlier in the game while Kane was in the prison but is entirely irrelevant in 0.6 and has no effect on the Alessandra scene. The relevant variable for that scene is alessandra_scale, which reflects whether Alessandra personally sees Kane as a dom or sub. The more negative the score, the more she sees Kane as a sub. Your 2 screenshots show Alessandra_scale scores of 1 and 0. Those were too high. The score needs to be -3 or below to get the scene you want for a Kane who was never K4 or lower.
I think Alexandra and MC have 3 relationship options:
1) Dominant MC.
2) Dominant MC, but submissive in bed with Alexandra. It can be taken even if MC starts as K6. It requires to choose "feet" option in the pool scene with Alexandra in the middle of the game, then confirm the route in another pool scene much later in the game.
3) Submissive MC.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Dec 28, 2019
I think Alexandra and MC have 3 relationship options:
1) Dominant MC.
2) Dominant MC, but submissive in bed ...
3) Submissive MC.
Sub MC may get used by Alessandra, but from her perspective it isn't a relationship. He's just one of many slaves she uses. For the MC to mean something to her, he needs to be at least strong and dominant on the outside even if he's her sub in private.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
But yes, I am a little sad since I have not been able to enjoy the lewd scene between the main MCs... although I suspect from what I have seen that for chapter 7 I will be able to see my long-awaited incest scene
Yeah, no. The dev unequivocally states on their patreon page (honestly, the fact that the game is on patreon should tip you off immediately, they don't allow any games with incest content) that there is not and will never be any form of incest in the game:
I want to make clear here that in no way, shape, or form is there any implied, overt, or any form of any familial relationships of any sexual manner, implied, overt, or otherwise. I am morally opposed to having that kind of content in my game, and the brothers/sister relationships in this game are about the issue of greed, power, and how these things can impact how they treat other in other ways in a non-sexual manner. (do they help each other survive their situation, or do they give in to greed and enrich themselves and not help each other, etc.)
Too bad really, the story is really good, and that would just be the cherry on top for me. Especially seeing as I'm not into femdom stuff at all. Also, lol at "morally opposed".

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey, TessSadist,

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, no. The dev unequivocally states on their patreon page (honestly, the fact that the game is on patreon should tip you off immediately, they don't allow any games with incest content) that there is not and will never be any form of incest in the game:

Too bad really, the story is really good, and that would just be the cherry on top for me. Especially seeing as I'm not into femdom stuff at all. Also, lol at "morally opposed".
I understand this perspective, but certainly my having worked a volunteer job with real incest victims and seeing how it impacted their lives gives me a little bias I suppose. I certainly don't begrudge people fantasizing about incest as I believe almost everyone can separate fantasy from reality, and I can even play certain games at times without issues, but in real life if it happened, I'd probably find it distasteful. (and I am speaking primarily of "older" people versus younger, which is what I primarily dealt with and saw)

I would imagine rape victims might have a harder time enjoying a rape themed game too, but because I don't have that perspective, I wouldn't dare speak for them in believing I can empathize and understand their thinking. I can only operate under my own sense of what life means partially based on my own experiences. This type of thinking has served me really well so far, and I'm really happy to where it's got me to already in life. I really believe I could be doing my next game someday on this site with just living on passive income for a number of reasons.

Even with all that, I think the game will allow certain relationships, but they might not be defined a certain way given what has happened in their lives narratively.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Pretty neat speculation, I kind of like reading this stuff. One time, someone on here actually posted something that was a much better idea than what I had planned, so I kind of slapped my own head about how I thought it was brilliant!

Reactions: sava75 and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes